Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 1/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:50 am

Guru Footforward:  Hey, and sorry for jumping in here in the middle like this, guys. I hate to just drop in like this, but there's a couple things you guys really need to know. Please make sure this information gets out, but please make sure that it gets out correctly, and if you can, do it word-for-word. That's why I'd like to have this recorded and, ideally, just get people to listen to the recording so things don't get misconstrued.

Guys, we are still right on top of the RV. It's just gonna happen at any time. I don't have an exact time period. But as I've stated for several weeks, now, I'm still looking for this on an hour-by-hour basis, and there is a specific reason for that.

You guys are going to have to forgive me, because I can't get very specific in what all I'm being told, just because the information is that sensitive. And I think, for most of you, that alone will speak volumes, and if it doesn't, talk to somebody who reads between the lines really well, and get them to explain it to you. I don't say that to insult anyone. I know some people just don't read between the lines, or they don't like to read between the lines, but you guys will have to, just because of how close we are and how sensitive everything is. So please forgive me if that comment sounds a little insulting or belittling. I don't mean it that way, but from this point, on, things probably are not going to be spelled out by myself or anybody, for very specific reasons. Please understand that is a good sign, not a bad thing.

The misinformation is going to get worse, and I have reason to believe that it's going to get worse starting tomorrow. Understand the RV can go at any time. I am still looking for it hour by hour. If I had to make an educated guess, and please realize this is an educated guess based on what I know, I think we're looking at Thursday -- late Wednesday night, early Thursday morning, as the next probable time, because I've been told there's going to be a lot of misinformation coming out tomorrow, late tonight, you know, into tomorrow, and there's actually -- it's getting to the point where several gurus tomorrow will have their accounts hacked with various boards and various sites, and misinformation will be put out, and it's going to be done to confuse the community tomorrow. So please understand, if you see negative information, especially coming from myself, from Jonny, from Freeway Bill, from Bella, from any other number of people that are generally positive -- please understand that it is most likely that somebody has hacked their account and put out information deliberately that is false and misleading. This is being done for a purpose, it's being done for a reason, and I do have reason to believe that at least three people have been hacked today. We had confirmations that Okie supposedly put out some false information and tied it to his name. I have reason to believe two other people were also hacked by the same person and that this is all just part of a plan.

Studley had made some comments earlier, and they are on Dinar Recaps -- they were just posted there not too long ago -- and I would encourage you guys to go read those, and do read between the lines, because he has said pretty much all that can be said right now. There is a plan in place, and there are people who would like to see us "little guys" just give up and sell our dinar and never be wealthy. So I won't tell anybody what to do, but if you give up your dinar, it is my opinion that you'll be kicking yourself at some point very shortly.

I know this is frustrating for everybody. I understand the misinformation makes it harder. I understand people just want to give up. But I would just really encourage most of you to think, What do you have to gain from giving up at this point. Especially for people who've been in this for years, or even six months, or longer, What do you have to lose to hang on until this thing is done?

To people who are looking out there to see is this ever going to happen, it's going to happen. I can guarantee you guys that a hundred percent. It is going to happen. Do I have an exact time frame when? No. Every one of my sources, and it's my own personal belief from my sources and from my own research, guys, this should have been over a long time ago. This should have been over before I ever got involved in the dinar. It should have been done before the New Year came along. It should have already been done several times in the new year. I had made some comments last night that we really did expect the RV to show up on Sunday, on Monday, and today, again. There were plans in Iraq on Sunday, Monday, and on Tuesday to announce the GOI, to announce the Erbil, to announce a number of other things, to announce a new banking system worldwide, and this stuff has been pushed back since Sunday.

That is not conjecture. That is not rumor. That is a hundred percent fact, and I've verified that through several different channels. And that is where things are right now, guys. I know that's hard for some of you to believe. And for those of you who aren't going to believe me anyway, there's nothing I can say to convince you.

For some of you, you will understand this is very much a good-versus-evil thing. God wants us to be blessed. Satan doesn't. It really comes down to that, and it is quite that simple. The most beneficial thing we can do is pray, and pray for God's will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, because I know it's God's will for us to be blessed, to be debt-free, and to move us into an entirely new season, and we just need to step out and say it and believe that right now. Even if it's hard to do, it's more beneficial than sitting there, saying, This is never gonna happen, never gonna come through, something is always going to delay it. I mean, for the energy some people put into that, if you even took a quarter of that energy and put it into praying, and even just, you know, having positive thoughts consume your train of thought, that would just be so much more helpful.

Again, I would point to things like the GOI publicly admitting that they need to RV their currency. The Central Bank of Iraq is calling for release from Chapter VII. Part of the release from Chapter VII involves revaluing the currency. Guys, you have to put two and two together. Why would the CBI be calling for removal from Chapter VII if they weren't ready to RV the currency? They wouldn't. So everything is in place there.

Some people are stressing that it is their opinion that we need to see the Erbil, the GOI, and several things announced first. I don't know how to say this without sounding like a total jerk, so bear with me. When I say this is my opinion, it's not my opinion. It is based on facts that are coming from my sources and a lot of things that I just can't share. But I know we aren't waiting for any particular announcements. Those announcements are waiting on the RV, and I know that to be fact. And I don't say that to belittle anybody else. I don't say that to bash anybody else. I just have different information than everybody else. But I also don't just want to say it's my opinion, because then it makes it sound like I'm just coming up with that through my own research. I've been told that specifically, by very good sources. And I know there are several people out there that will agree with me. If not publicly, behind closed doors, they will.

Like I said, the financial picture of the world right now is in very dire straits. Things need to be changed. There needs to be money pumped into the system. And even if you look at Christine Leg.....'s speech the other day, they're talking about pumping more money into the European Union and still having a negative outlook on how everything is going to turn around.

They already pumped in about five hundred and some-odd billion dollars, and they're talking about pumping another 1.2 trillion into the European Union and some other places. They wouldn't be doing this if they thought it wasn't going to have any positive impact whatsoever. But please understand a lot of this stuff is just made to kind of distract us. Even some good people who are on our side, who do want to help, have to be a part of the misinformation right now. And I know that won't make sense to some of you, and I understand it's frustrating and it just kind of adds to the frustration, but please understand this is a lot more complicated than what most of us realize. And even it's bigger, sometimes, than what I realize, because it involves the entire world. It is not about Iraq. It is not just about a couple countries. This is an entire, worldwide reset.

And I'll interject something else on here, also. Somebody keeps asking me, not one particular person, but I keep getting asked why some people come out and say there's an $0.86 rate, and other people, like myself, say we're looking at something in the 5-6-7-8-dollar range. I'll tell you why. There are some people who look at this from the perspective of they look at the articles coming out of Iraq, and they look at this as a situation where they're talking just about Iraq. And again, I'm not belittling anybody. I'm just telling you the way I see it and why there's a difference in opinion on what the rate is going to be. Some people look and see what the CBI has put out, and they keep talking about the removal of the zeros and adding value to the dinar. Those are two very different, separate steps. So when you remove the zeroes from the currency -- I'm not going to explain the whole process, but for those of you who understand that, when you remove the zeroes, you get $0.86. But beyond that, they have to add value to the currency in order to bring it up to the level that they need it to. So we know the budget for 2011, the rate was pegged at $3.41. It has to be at least $3.41, or things won't even work for Iraq. Never mind the rest of the world. Iraq has to have a rate of $3.41, at least, and I believe it's going to be higher than that. But they have to have at least that rate, just to make it work for Iraq.

Now, stop and think about the worldwide global picture. If Iraq needs $3.41 from the RV to make their budget and everything else work, how is the rest of the world going to be saved, from the RV, with a rate less than that? It doesn't work, and the numbers don't add up. Even if you had an $0.86 RV in Iraq and it stayed that way for a couple years, Iraq is doomed anyway. They can't come back. The inflation that they're facing right now, they are not going to be able to make the strides that they need to make in-country to change the way of life and the quality of life for the people in Iraq.

So again, I'm not bashing anybody. I'm not saying anybody is wrong. I'm just trying to explain why logically, and from the information that I get, I believe the rate initially will be in that 5-6-7-8-dollar range and that it will eventually come down to the $4.00 range and stay there for a couple years to be stable, and I don't believe it's $0.86. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I'll always give reasons and kind of a logical path as to why I think what I do, especially when I'm disagreeing with some people. Again, I'm not bashing anyone else. There's some great people who have done a lot of work, who understand things very well, who just have a different opinion than what I have. I'm not saying they're wrong. I'm just saying I have a different opinion than what they do.

So please understand where some of that stuff comes from. They don't pull stuff out of thin air and just say, "I think this works," and I don't pull things out of thin air, either. But different people have different convictions, depending on where they sit in this. A lot of the people who are very well connected financially and in the financial market do tend to side with my opinion, people such as Studley, Jonny, you know, some of these other guys who think, you know, we're looking at least at the $4.00 mark for an RV, and not the $0.86 mark. I know Jonny and some of these guys don't necessarily believe that we'll be looking at the 5-6-7-dollar rate range, but they do believe we're looking at something much higher than $0.86. I don't want to speak for them any more than that. But just please understand where some of that stuff is coming from.

You guys really need to get ready for some brutal misinformation, because as Studley pointed out this afternoon, there are some people who would just love to see us not prosper from this at all. And I know that's going to scare some people. I'm not saying that to scare you. I'm just telling you to get ready. Hang in there. The ride is almost over, and there is a reward at the end of this thing.

Guru OkieOilman:  I WOULD BE REALLY SURPRISED IF ANYTHING HAPPENS THIS WEEK AND COULD ONLY HOPE THAT NEXT WEEK MAY BE A BETTER OPPORTUNITY FOR US AND THE R/V. THE R/V HAS BEEN SCHEDULED OVER 10 TIMES SINCE OCTOBER WITH IT BEING PULLED BACK AT THE LAST MINUTE FOR UNKNOWN REASONS. I DO KNOW THAT LAST WEEK WE WERE WITHIN 30 MINUTES ON 1 OCCASION OF SEEING THE ACTIVATION PROCESS INITIATED...THE PRESSURE BEING EXERTED ON IRAQ (FROM INSIDE SOURCES) IS TREMENDOUS.

GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS—WELL HERE WE SIT SCRATCHING OUR HEADS BECAUSE OF NO R/V YET. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE OCCURRED DURING THE NIGHT WITH ACTIVATION TODAY.  --WELL--ANYWAY THEY ARE 3 IMPORTANT MEETINGS BEING HELD TODAY THAT MAY OR (SHOULD) HAVE AN INDICATION OF WHERE WE ARE PRESENTLY. THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM IS BEING HELD PRESENTLY IN DAVOS, SWITZERLAND THAT PROBABLY WILL BE PREOCCUPIED WITH THE EUROPEAN SOVEREIGN DEBT CRISIS BEING ENCOUNTERED BY SEVERAL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AND WE CAN ONLY HOPE THE IQD WILL BE ON THEIR AGENDA FOR DISCUSSION ALSO. TODAY THERE ARE A MEETING OF THE IMF ALSO AND A 3RD MEETING THAT I CAN'T RECALL BUT ALL 3 HAS OR COULD HAVE IMPLICATIONS AS TO THE RELEASE DATE OF THE IQD

ALSO  TONIGHT EXCLUSIVE TO BLOOMBERG BUSINESS NEWS ON CHANNEL 353 ON
DIRECT  T.V. TIMOTHY GEITNER WILL BE INTERVIEWED AND I FULLY EXPECT THEIR WILL BE SOME VERY POINTED QUESTIONS POSED TO HIM. ANOTHER NEWS ITEM IS THAT TODAY THE U.N. OPERATIONAL EXCHANGE RATE SUDDENLY RE-APPEARED ON THE FORE-X AND BANK SCREENS THAT HAS BEEN BLANK--THE BAD NEWS IS THAT THE RATES WERE THE OLD PREVIOUS RATES. NOW HAVING SAID THAT LET ME STATE
THAT THIS IS 10 DAYS PAST THEIR NORMAL 1ST AND 15TH POSTING DATES (NORMALLY) AND IT WOULD SEEM LOGICAL THAT THE RATES WILL NOT CHANGE TILL
AT LEAST NEXT MONDAY WHICH IS THE 1ST AND MAY HAVE THE NEW RATE INCLUDED. I WOULD BE REALLY SURPRISED IF ANYTHING HAPPENS THIS WEEK AND COULD ONLY HOPE THAT NEXT WEEK MAY BE A BETTER OPPORTUNITY FOR US AND
THE R/V. THE R/V HAS BEEN SCHEDULED OVER 10 TIMES SINCE OCTOBER WITH IT BEING PULLED BACK AT THE LAST MINUTE FOR UNKNOWN REASONS. I DO KNOW THAT LAST WEEK WE WERE WITHIN 30 MINUTES ON 1 OCCASION OF SEEING THE
ACTIVATION PROCESS INITIATED. WE ARE AT THE MERCY OF THE ELEMENTS SO TO SPEAK AS TO WHEN THE R/V WILL ACTUALLY OCCUR BUT THE PRESSURE BEING EXERTED ON IRAQ (FROM INSIDE SOURCES) IS TREMENDOUS.

NEXT WEEK ALSO IS TO BE AN ADDRESS BY SHABBI REGARDING THE VALUE OF THE DINAR TO THE IRAQ PEOPLE--MAYBE HE WILL GET THINGS OFF DEAD CENTER BECAUSE THE IMF TOLD IRAQ YESTERDAY THEY WERE (SICK AND TIRED) OF IRAQ HOLDING HOSTAGE THE 195 OTHER COUNTRIES THAT WILL RECEIVE AN ADJUSTMENT TO THEIR RATE. I THOUGHT THIS WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF IRAQ'S HANDS BUT EVIDENCE NOW POINTS TO THE FACT THAT IRAQ STILL HAS A LOT OF INFLUENCE ON THE NEW RATE. KEEP THE FAITH AS THIS IS COMING--WHEN??--THAT'S NOW THE QUESTION. BLESSINGS  TO ALL OF YOU AND TO WHOEVER TRIED TO POST IN MY NAME 2 DAYS AGO--------GO EAT A BUG!!!!!!!!

JUST GOT A TEXT REPORTING THAT CHRISTINE LE GARDE --WILL HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT AT 3 PM TODAY

Guru Bear5642:     THEY WILL BEGIN TO LOSE CREDITABILITY VERY SOON AND IF THEY DO NOT CHANGE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR THEY COULD HAVE A CIVIL WAR ON THEIR HANDS... I HAVE READ THAT THEY WILL LOSE ACCEPTANCE INTO THE WTO BY FEB. 1ST IF THEY DON’T HAVE A TRADABLE CURRENCY NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED.

I HAVE RECEIVED NUMEROUS CALLS ALL DAY FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE FREAKING OUT BECAUSE THE RV HAS NOT HAPPENED.  I FEEL 100% SOLID THAT THIS CURRENCY WILL RV AND THE NEWS OUT OF IRAQ IS EXTREMELY POSITIVE AND VERY PROMISING OF A PENDING RV TAKING PLACE. JUST LATELY THE SPECULATORS ARE NOW SAYING THEY KNOW FOR SURE IRAQ INTENTIONS IS TO REVALUE THE DINAR AND NO LOP WILL TAKE PLACE...WOULD LOVE TO HEAR TWO THINGS COME FROM IRAQ THE ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE SEATING OF THE GOI AND THE FINAL APPROVAL OF THE HCL LAW.

I WISH I HAD SOME NEWS BUT NOTHING AS OF NOW.   I MEAN NO ONE HAS ANYTHING AND THAT COULD ACTUALLY BE PERFECT.  THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON WITH THE GLOBAL ECONOMY AND IN ACTUALITY I FEEL CANNOT HOLD THE WORLD HOSTAGE TO THE RV MUCH LONGER  

Guru TNT Tony:  it is going faster then alot of people know!! Is there anything showing that is going to slow it down? Nothing at all is showing up!! People are still looking for it at anytime. No reason for it not to happen now!!

Guru CheckmateDan:  Says that he is not calling it. He is just saying it can happen at anytime.

Guru Cap1:   I WILL SAY THIS. IT WAS RUMORED THAT SOROS WAS TRYING TO CORNER THE DINAR MARKET. HOW HE COULD DO IT, I DON'T KNOW. BUT RUMOR HAS IT, SHABIBI FOUND OUT AND THAT WAS ONE OF THE HOLD UPS.  ALL IS LOOKING GOOD AND WE ARE ON AN HOUR TO HOUR WATCH

Guru Adam Montana:   the Dinar is pegged to the USD immediately after the RV, the CBI will still be the main buyer, or "market maker". They will continue to peg it to the dollar  they will do this until they have recouped as much cost as possible through the spread attached to the auctions once the rate stabilizes and the currency is accepted onto forex, then it will become a floating rate but for now, it's pegged. After the RV, it will remain pegged. The CBI will continue to control the rate and the spread for quite some time...that's why it's so important to not rush to cash in - the smart investors will see the big picture and take advantage accordingly.

The dinar continues to be a speculative investment.  There IS a chance you won't get rich here! No guarantees are made on this investment, and if someone promises you it HAS to happen…they are lying or mistaken. The value of the Iraqi Dinar has gone up over the last 8 years. In my opinion, the value will KEEP going up, and we will all make some good money on this... but that is NOT a promise!

I don't have anything exciting to report this week, it's been relatively quiet on the Dinar News front, they are basically just kicking things around so I guess the GOOD news is there is no bad news.  We did of course have a small revaluation of the Dinar last week. They continue to prove that they are in 1000% control of their currency...which to me says "If we want to RV, we can and we will"... they will not waste the last 7-8 years of progress.

Guru Studley:   I CAN'T GET INTO SPECIFICS...AGAIN, THIS EVENT IS MUCH BIGGER THAN THE RV...CERTAIN FORCES THAT HAVE BEEN HOLDING THIS BACK HAVE BEEN CORRALED...COMPLEX FINANCIAL EVENTS HAVE FINALLY HAPPENED... WE ARE IN THE BEST WINDOW I HAVE EVER SEEN...I WOULD BE IN A GOOD MOOD IF I WERE YOU.

ALL MY GUYS IN HIGH FINANCE POSITIONS ARE PULLING THEIR HAIR OUT...THEY WERE EXPECTING THIS TO HAPPEN... I KNOW HOW BIG OF A FIGHT IT HAS BEEN TO RELEASE THIS...THAT IS WHY I SAY REMAIN BALANCED...THERE ARE SOME TERRIBLE FORCES NOT ALLOWING THE RELEASE...BUT I BELIEVE WE ARE CLOSE...IT IS EXTREMELY HARD TO KNOW WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO RELEASE IT

Guru Lgtennis:  has it on good authority that we should have an rv overnight.

Guru Bulldog75:    THERE IS INTENTIONAL MIS-INFORMATION THAT CONTINUES. THE RV WILL HAPPEN ANY DAY/HOUR. THE PLANNING, ORGANIZATION, CONTROL & TIMING IS PERTINENT. NOW WITH THE "G20 GROUP YESTERDAY/TODAY" AND A " CENTRAL BANKS MEETINGS IN DAVOS, SWITZERLAND TODAY" & NOW THE LEGARDE/IMF PUBLICITY IS ON THE AIRWAVES, THE TIME IS SO NEAR AFTER NUMEROUS DELAYS. IT'S OBVIOUSLY EVIDENT WE ARE STILL CLOSER THAN THE TOOTHPASTE ON OUR LIPS. (HELLO RONALD REAGAN). BUCKLE UP IN OUR 747. WE SHOULD HAVE RV'ed OVER 12 TIMES BUT THE BIG BOY GREED HAVE STOPPED THE RV. THE DELAYS ARE THE GAME BEING PLAYED BY THE 3 LETTER ORGS BECAUSE "THEY NEVER WANTED US HERE TO BEGIN WITH"... AND THE "BIG BOYS DO NOT WANT US TO BECOME RICH". THAT ALONE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH REASONS FOR THE DELAYS. SURELY ALL DINARIANS CAN UNDERSTAND THIS PREVIOUS SENTENCE MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY?

WE ONLY FOLLOW THE POSITIVE, OPTIMISTIC, TRUTHFUL LEADERS WHO BELIEVE AND KNOW WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD.

FOR THE NEWLY FOUND WEALTHY FINANCIAL CHRISTIAN LEADERS SHOW THE LIGHT & WAY FOR THOSE WANTING THE TRUTH AND SUCCESS. WE ALL LOVE EACH OTHER AND DO NOT JUDGE, LEST ONE SELF BE JUDGED. WHAT WE SEE IN OTHERS IS TRULY WHAT WE SEE IN OUR SELF; FOR THIS IS TRUE.

FOLLOW GEITHNER, SHABS, IMF & LEGARDE. GEITHNER WILL BE ON BLOOMBERG NEWS TV AT 8 PM EST THIS EVENING, JAN 25. SEE: BLOOMBERG.COM/TV . IQD BETWEEN 4-12 AND DONG ABOVE .10. PUT IT IN THE BANK & WE FLY OUR 747s.

Guru TerryK:   I TALKED TO MY CHASE GUY THIS AM...HE TOLD ME THAT EVERY TUESDAY THE INTERNATIONAL BANK SCREENS IN HIS BANKING SYSTEM UPDATE AND DO A SYNC...THUS THE SCREEN WILL GO BLANK FOR A PERIOD OF TIME...THAT MAY RESOLVE WHY PEEPS WERE REPORTING...MY BUDDY IS STILL IN RENO...HE IS EXCITED...THEY ARE SET TO GO...THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE OFFICAL WORD... I DO NOT KNOW WHEN THE NEXT WINDOW IS...MAYBE TODAY OR TOMORROW.   THIS WILL HAPPEN...DURING THE NIGHT WITH NO FAN FAIR, NO MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT, IT WILL JUST HAPPEN.

LIKE ALL BANK STORIES I DON’T PASS THEM ON UNLESS I TALK TO THE BANKER OR TRY NOT TO ANYWAY.  SO DON’T GET TIRED.  DON’T GET UPSET.  IT’S GOING TO HAPPEN JUST AS IT DID IN KUWAIT AND FOR THE PERSON THAT SAID KUWAIT DID NOT RV, I LAUGH IN YOUR FACE.  I MADE A LITTLE OVER 185K IN THAT.  I WAS A SMALL TIMER, BUT I MADE SOME. SO IF IT DID NOT RV TELL ME HOW I GOT PAID.  THIS WILL HAPPEN JUST LIKE THEN, DURING THE NIGHT, WITH NO FAN FAIR, NO MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT, IT WILL JUST HAPPEN.

THE ONLY ANNOUNCEMENT YOU WILL HEAR IS FROM THE WEB SITES AND PEEPS LIKE DINAR BANKER.  HISTORIAN  IS A BLESSING.  WE ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE HER HERE.   I KNOW ALL THE SITES HAVE BEEN CONTACTING HER WANTING HER TO COME TO THEIR SITES.  WE ARE BLESSED AND HONORED TO HAVE HER HERE.  YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHO SHE WORKS FOR.  NOT FROM MY WORDS ANYWAY.

Guru Bruce DingleberryDawson:   Please join "The Big Call" tonight at 7:00pm est. At 8:30pm est, we will have special guest Ladd Van Brocklin with Daily Bread, which is a food storage system. The Daily Bread solution is simple. At Daily Bread, you will find a food storage solution that fits your family's needs and budget.   You don't want to miss this call! We are preparing for our future!  

Guru Lojak:   we are now still in a great window...footforward has it right.  you will need to stay strong and not waver from your beliefs..they are working hard to get this done..and now.  Many of you know that I dont spew stuff just to talk....I have worked hard and we are hot on the trail.   just dont be detered by some intel...I am telling you to just stay the course..I'll be back in a bit and answers some questions--

thru sunday look really great. I am on hold on phone--I think what heat is saying is that the banks are putting out smoke like crazy.  its getting thick   

Guru Jonnywg:  INFO COMING REGARDING SCREENS...SCREENS ARE ADJUSTING...SOME OLD RATES, SOME AT ZERO...NO DEFINITIVE ANSWER YET.  WHAT IS IT ABOUT THIS VENTURE THAT KEEPS US GOING....... OH YES - THE REWARD AT THE FINISH LINE..... WE HAVE INFORMATION THAT IS NOT CONFIRMED AS YET BUT I WILL PASS IT ON.   FOOTFORWARD HAS GREAT INTEL.   SCREENS ARE ADJUSTING .... .SOME OLD RATES SOME AT ZERO ...... NO DEFINITIVE ANSWER YET........

WE ARE IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH THE BANK SCREENS...THEY EXPIRED THE BLANK SCEENS LAST NIGHT AT 11 EST. THUS THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT ALL IS UPLOADED AND READY TO GO...THAT IS THE QUESTION...WHEN DO THEY GIVE THE GO ORDER...NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE...I AM DISSAPOINTED RE LAST NIGHT BUT ALL IS READY AND WAITING...UST IS STILL IN LOCKDOWN AS AT 9AM EST...I STILL BELIEVE IT CANNOT GO INTO FEB BECAUSE OF LIBIA...UNLESS CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE DRASTICALLY.

Guru Gankans:   Heard great news today, that we are again very close.  I wish I could say more but I can't. Sorry. Sources are telling us to keep quiet.  All I can say is that it is very good news.

Guru Doc:    Parliament has once again disbanded after Monday's session and are saying they will reconvene on January 31.  However, there were a few reports late yesterday stating they would start tomorrow with the expressed purpose of debating the 2012 budget. There are additional reports that indicate all the key laws continue to be debated under the table and we view this as very positive.  As we have stated numerous times we need key laws passed to support the RV.  These are so the GOI can properly administer the RV and without them there would be chaos.  Maliki and Shabibi both know this.  Simply put the RV is DOA until Parliament gets these key laws passed.  We report, you decide.

Guru AJ Anderson:  The USD is somewhat on the rise again at 80.15 up 0.34 from the close of the London and Asian markets, as gold falls 15.50 and is presently $1650.90. I hope gold and the USD keeps up that position, but one never knows. Crude oil and most G-7 currencies are down against the dollar at the present time.

The number we are looking for on the value of the USD is between .84 and .86, stable, but it may go above .86 and stay there for a week or so to be stable, before we see the RV.

The IQD is at .0008584 presently and has reached as high as .0008692, but was not stable there.

It is my opinion that the RV and the balancing of the G-7 currencies are in the hands of the IMF and Central Banks, since all central banks are connected to the IMF. We will not see the RV until the USD is at .86 stable and the IQD is above .00086 stable.  God Bless, AJ

IQD Team:  CBI has told us they have more money than they need so don't worry about any deficits...we have enough money from oil and gas - and we are not worried about inflation...we are ready to move forward...so dont worry...we dont need any loans.. we dont need any helpwe have plenty of oil we can sell at 104 per barrel We need some more housing and more manufacturing but we know that is all in due time...we are ready to move forwward

Guru Bluwolf: "The SOTU is over now and our Presidents first words was Iraq, though brief we must read between the lines because since that very moment the RV count down has begun. There will be some individuals out there who are paid to give out misinformation but it will be to no avail for we know their evil agendas. People blessings come from our Father and no man can change that and no matter what man does to delay or stop these RV's God is in control and it shall be in His time so why worry. I want everyone to know that you will see these RV's and also I which to state that those that say that we the messengers are wrong that they are sick and tired, that our info is not correct and judging buy their expressions that they are strictly mad at us because their reserves expired and because they still have not seen this RV, let me inform you that you will be proven wrong within the next couple of days.

For God is in total control and there is nothing that you may say or try to do to change this blessing. Tic`Toc` the clock is ticking and these RV's are just moments away on surfacing. My hats goes off first to our President and secondly to all our Messengers for if it wasen't for them you all would be lost in the desert. God bless all Bluwolf "

Please be on alert for it may show at any moment good day

Guru Freeway Bill:   I KNOW< I KNOW< You woke up this morning with no RV, just like you have for the past year or two with so many things pointing to it happening any minute.... so we wait....

They say that it will happen when we least expect it..... BS! We have solid intel that says it should have happened two weeks ago and that is when it really started to get frustrating. We talk to eachother night after night dissecting the whole procedure and knowing that it just cannot go past tonight..... and we do this every night!

There is nothing negative out there? Yes there is.... we still don't have it.....

If you are thinking that I am telling you to worry, DON'T! This thing has got to go and it has got to go down now! There really is nothing out there that seems to be trying to stop it whether it be in Iraq or any other country....

Please DO NOT GIVE UP! Our time is here.... remember the last few minutes before your first baby was born, how it seemed to take forever? We ll, here we are in that same situation and we have to hand it over to the Lord and let him bring this home for us.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE and have a great day that the Lord has made for you and for me!

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE, THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE ... AMEN

TODAY may just be OUR DAY afterall!!  Have a great day my friends....  GOD BLESS THE USA

PTR Member Bank Story:  do with this what you will, but we just got a call from our guy at Wells Fargo. he said they just got internal memos saying to prepare for large amounts of foreign currency to be cashed out in early Feb. he is also a holder of dinar. The memo also said more info to come.

it was a call to XXXX who has been involved with banking for years and does have some high up friends. i work for him in his office and he shares all his info with me.  not claiming to be a guru, just saying, it just happened, about 5 mins ago. it was a Florida branch. fyi

OOM Member Cameronwheeler Bank Story:  I opened up a checking account at a Wells Fargo today... I worked with a banker, not a teller, he was actually a manager there.  I opened an account and before I left he asked if I had any questions. I said yes. I said: A friend of mine gave me some iraqi money, i think its called dinar for Christmas and I was wondering about the value of it. (I've been in this investment for a year and a half and I played stupid with him)

He said, "oh, well how much you got?" I replied "roughly 400,000" his face lit up, he seemed amazed. I wasn't going to tell him how much I really had but I was just fishing for some answers.   He said, that they do exchange and I would have to bring it in and they could verify it. He didn't give me a rate. Obviously I know it hasn't revalued yet and I'm positive I would not have received more than the 1166 rate. I also told him that I heard it might appreciate in value soon.

He replied "Yes and No" I didn't understand the no part. My next question was, "I tried looking up the rate online and I heard about 0.0000 on bank screens" he said ""That is true, that rates do fluctuate back and forth".  I said back and forth to the rate of what I see online of 1166 he said"yes back and forth." So the story about bank screens changing seems to be true. At this point he started to realize that I'm not stupid.  He then ended our conversation and said "Welcome to Wells Fargo and HOLD ON TO THE MONEY. I WOULD KEEP IT IN YOUR POSSESSION." Then I left.

Now him talking about exchanging.... how can you exchange currency thats not tradable.... Some people said that Wells Fargo won't deal with the dinar.... He was offering to trade at the rate of 1166. I'm glad I had my own bank story, a lot of people have had some and its just great to have one for myself.

I'm not sure about the yes and no, I should have asked to see his screen for a rate, but this was a last minute thing, i didn't plan on mentioning the dinar....  He did mention the basket of currencies. He didn't say the word basket but when i asked about the 0.0000 on the screens he said a lot of them have been fluctuated. So that is my confirmation on what the MODS are saying about the basket currencies.

3S's Member Mr.Ohio Bank Story:  I went to a local bank yesterday to open a non-interest bearing checking account. The bank manager was busy on an appointment, so a teller asked me if she could help. I told her I needed to see a manager to open a TAG account. She said she could help me get the process started while I was waiting.

I asked if they did foreign exchange and she said yes they could order currency for me.  I told her no, I was looking to sell foreign currency. She asked me if it was the Iraqi Dinar.  I said YES! She told me that they had stopped selling about 8 months ago.
I told her (teller) that I had been investing for the last 8 years and that I had heard some banks had been notified that it was to revalue in the near future and I asked if they had been notified. She said, NO. She (teller) said they had a bank meeting a couple of weeks ago and the Iraqi Dinar is one of the things they had talked about.

I asked if they would be exchanging and she said she didn’t know. I asked if they could verify on site and she said they just look at foreign currency to make sure the right picture were on the bills but they have to send out.

Remember, the bank manager is in an appointment. After entering my information into the computer, she (teller) said she wanted to introduce me to the manager (who is in an appointment).  I told her not to interrupt the manager (who is also an investment advisor). I told her I would wait.  She insisted on interrupting the manager.

After huddling in the corner (teller and bank manager) for a couple of minutes the manager came
out, took me to one of the offices to finish opening my accounts. I apologized that she was pulled
away from her appointment (meeting with someone who had an appointment) and she said “no problem”.  I finished opening my accounts (checking and savings) and asked the manager if she would call me if they she heard anything. She said she would be calling me to set up an appointment and I left.

CONCLUSION: Why would the teller interrupt the manager who was dealing with someone who had an appointment when I told her I would wait until the manager was through.  Why would they talk about the Dinar in their local meeting 2 weeks ago if they were not buying or selling now and had no new news ???  Why would the manager be calling me for and appointment?  This is my personal experience – draw your own conclusion!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum