Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
(Green Zone US) and Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

(Green Zone US) and Trump

Go down

(Green Zone US) and Trump Empty (Green Zone US) and Trump

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm

(Green Zone US) and Trump

(Green Zone US) and Trump Image

23-01-2017 07:38 PM

East News -

Ibrahim al - Zubaidi

Whatever can be said about personal new US president, despite all the things that can be recorded on the American electoral system that brought down Hillary Clinton and most successful Donald Trump, he had become president of the most powerful nation in the world, and owned a policy keys, money and arms, not in America alone, but in a ball the whole earth, and you can not force, not in the earth or in heaven, that graduating from the White House and return to the time behind.

Before entering into the subject of this article , the US must draw a big question mark about the involvement of governments, groups and parties and Arab satellite channels in the promotion of what is published by CNN and American newspapers for Trump, which is locked with the liquidation of internal accounts had no part where we no sentences battles, not to mention that behavior Arabs of this kind is not consistent and political statesmanship that assumes look to the long tomorrow, dealing with the status quo, and do not gain the enmity of , or the deepening feud with a new president for major state that does not escape us from dealing with it in more than face more than the context.

another thing. Whether Trump believer really all what he said, or interconnected, or that he was traded slogans to gain populist forces championed against his opponents, or qualify for a second term, the recent speech is nothing but a translation of realistic real demands and dreams of lawful Americans to the millions who have abused the ruling elites in Hntn act with their money, and many of them impoverished. They feel their pain nor any of the other servants of God. Thus, the Trump, including the promise of it, but is trying to invest their suffering, or redress, which, in turn, do so many things to do, before and after him, the leaders of other countries, and what they are doing. Even closer scrutiny in the important points made in his speech, we find Onhelm makes a mistake in the diagnosis of what we have reached America, no more and no less:

"The United States has spent billions to protect the countries of the world, and neglected the situation of their citizens at home, but now the situation will change, and will be a priority within the US, America first."

"From now on we will buy everything American."

"We will discover our loyalty to each other."

Obama, (though he did not say his name) brought the United States into its worst, at home and abroad, together.

"Suffering from a lack of jobs, and a number of factories stopped work, and drug offenses, and all this will stop."

And politicians who are around him on the inaugural platform , said: "They talk and do not act," and " We will not accept again politicians talking and doing, and constantly complain about not solve anything, that the time of (nonsense) has ended, came an hour to work."

"For a long time there was a small group harvested interest and leave the people lost."

"We will eliminate gangs and the illegal trade."

And who lives in America, like us, realize that what exists in Washington, decades ago, is the quota system at its worst, tribal and party zonal, political, economic and cultural, but greased from the outside dyes freedom and democracy. Faqadth the chronic Aazkron not only their own citizens in the days of the elections, and drive them out of their minds and their hearts and their pockets seasons after the election, then all of them are busy with their interests, and benefits surrounding his family and inner circle, companies siblings and in- laws and their institutions.

Therefore, those who live in America like us understand the mystery of destructive anger that erupted on the inauguration of Trump, the mystery of traffickers, as the instigators of it.

For the first time, of tens of years, come out and one adventurer, gambler, from outside the quotas robust system sticks to the penetration, Ventzaa leadership of the parties ( the Green Zone , the US), in spite of all that itchy against him, of conspiracies and machinations and fabrications, the leaders of strabismus and height in Washington to stop rushes, and to prevent his victory, by any means.

They know that he entered the White House must be serious cracks in the walls of their fortresses happen, and that nullifies the effect of magic, and spoil them of their trade , which have been inherited down the decades.

And what happened in Washington on the twentieth of January and the raid and the burning and destruction of cracking is normal and expected, not the new. Each one of the gurus Altaschin Almottagasameen of power, money and influence in Washington , tribes and militias , many parasitic sleeper cells out their time of need. They have authorized it to go out on inauguration day, not to drop Trump, this is not Astata to do one, but to terrorize him, or for that , at least, to reduce his hostility to them heat, and arrogance to them, and his insistence on inciting the American citizen (Drudge) and (deprived) and (deceived) and (scalper) on the hatred and contempt, not in four years his rule alone , but other for generations to come in dozens of years.

Here we ask, if Trump was an Iraqi, and stormed the walls of the Green Zone, and pull the rug from under the feet of Ammar al - Hakim and Nouri al - Maliki and Fuad Masum , and Haider al - Abadi and Hadi al - Ameri , and Ayad Allawi and Osama Najafi and Saleh al- Mutlaq, for example, they are Sictvon burning car, cracking glass restaurant, uprooting an electricity pole in Baghdad, just as it did groups (masked) in Hntn, or whether they were Sigtalonh before arriving at the swearing - platform, or arrest him on charges (Baathist) and (Wahhabi) and (Aldaashah), employment and imperialism and Zionism. It is certain that Altaschin, we have, they will forget their differences, Shiites, Sunnis, Arabs and Korda, and unite it, and demolish the head of his house and the houses of his fathers and the first two others, heroes of the Iraqi quotas never joking with Trump Iraqi possible, do not show mercy.

LINK

(Green Zone US) and Trump 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum