Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    Empty Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:57 am

Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    12122

Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio    Separator

Parliamentary Finance Committee on Monday confirmed that the end of this month will see the first deduction in salaries in accordance with the prescribed percentage within the budget, amounting to 3.8, noting that the Committee agreed with the ministries of electricity, health, the amounts of the deductions exchange for the reconstruction of the energy and the hospital sector in the liberated areas.

He said the Commission's decision meat Ahmed Rashid in a press statement, "The end of this month will see the first deduction in salaries in accordance with the prescribed percentage in the general budget, amounting to 3.8."

He added that "a meeting held at the headquarters of the Committee included members of the Finance Committee and Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi and Health Minister Adila Hammoud to discuss how to spend those amounts in the liberated areas and proportions ensure a fair return to normal life."

Rashid pointed out that "the Commission agreed with the ministries of health and electricity to disburse most exaggerated deductions on the reconstruction of power, hospitals, rehabilitation of schools and universities in the liberated areas of Gaza."

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum