Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul

Go down

Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul Empty Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul

Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul 1_22_201771804PM_6513790041

22/01/2017 Now -skaa News 7:04:19 PM

Iraqi army announced on Sunday to regain control of two districts in the center of the eastern side of the city of Mosul, where he engaged in battles against al Daesh three months ago.

The commander of the operations 'are coming, Nineveh', the team Abdul Amir Allah Yar, in a statement, said that 'bites brigade band 15 and 71 pieces of Nineveh neighborhood liberated millions and the turnkey construction and raised the flag over the buildings'.

He said the officer, who is leading the military operations, that these other neighborhoods downtown east side. As well as the army took control on the road between Dohuk and Mosul.

There is still one neighborhood is Rachidia on the outskirts of the north-eastern side, however, the organization Daesh radical.

He explained a spokesman for the Joint Special Operations Command, Brigadier General Yahya Messenger, that 'Rashidiya district outside of the city center, the eastern residential area and will soon be edited and fumigated Daesh terrorist'.

Brigade commander Colonel 17 Sabhan Hussein Ismail al-Jubouri and killed during the fighting, according to a statement of the Joint Special Operations Command.

The Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, earlier this year announced that the elimination of al Daesh in Iraq will be achieved within three months.

He pledged Abadi previously eliminate the militants at the end of last year, but observers considered that the expectations of the prime minister is very optimistic.

Before the military operation against Daesh starting in the October 17, it was believed that the restoration of the western part will be more difficult, even though the area is smaller, due to population Alkthaqh and narrow roads in some alleys.

LINK

Iraqi forces regain blocks east of Mosul 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum