Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

PAPPAJACK, ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency.

Go down

PAPPAJACK,  ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency. Empty PAPPAJACK, ". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency.

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:29 am

PAPPAJACK,

". . .Iraq has already started as an asset backed currency.  They tell us no problem, we can back our currency, but they never tell us the true figures of what they have and never will tell us”. 

Frank revealed last night that the budget is in the Gazette.  If they can back their money why not just show the rate and get the party started?  Security of Mosul?  No . . . really, No. Remember the CBI controls inside of Iraq but the IMF ultimately controls the numbers given and it’s release.  So what is the IMF holding the numbers for?  IMO, they are holding the numbers because there has to be asset backed money to exchange for.

Would you give me gold coins for an IOU, knowing that in the long run there was no way for me to back up my promise?  Don’t think you would!  There has to be something that is asset backed to do business on the other side and seeing the USD is the largest reserve currency in the world, I believe the FED dollars has to be replaced with an asset backed dollar.

Is that ready to be done?  My suspicion is Yes.  Otherwise, Iraq would have to still be on hold not to produce their budget.              

It is now Iraqi law and Abadi can execute the rider any time it’s called for to change the rate in the budget.

Sunny:  Rest of Pappajacks comments would be considered political as he makes observations about US administration, incoming US administration and "M"

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum