Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef "Relief" 1/15/17

3 posters

Go down

Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 Empty Yosef "Relief" 1/15/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:52 am

Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 Image1

"Relief"
Geopolitical/GCR/RV Overview
Sunday
January 15, 2017

---------

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."

- Tommy Lasorda

---------

Candidates Clinton and Trump were both morally flawed from the jump in 2015... making each a wide open target for blackmail by Putin, who clearly had irreversible dirt (DNC hacked emails; golden shower video) on both candidates well before they ever ran for president.

Putin and the Chinese have large dossiers on both long time friendly cabal operatives and have been gathering damaging information on them for years including 9/11 involvement with Mossad (Israeli's CIA).

This means both candidates were always considered controllable by these lead BRICS nations; and why they can at exposed anytime and forced to resign through either mainstream media or alternative news outlets that have gained mainstream journalistic credibility (i.e. RT).

What's happening now is that they're been given a chance to resign and/or step away with dignity and amnesty--the perfect moment depends on the Israel and Palestine two state negotiations.

It's also safe to assume that the BRICS nations had a back up plan for the next US President (relief); someone who they trust and has been warming up in the bullpen many years prior.

This unknown "political reliever" must also have been carefully chosen and highly prepared to lead in conjunction with RV funding and some optimal Release scheduling date, as these nations are the largest holders of UST debt which defaulted in December 2012.

Interesting to note that both Clinton and Trump publicly and defiantly have also supported Israel's four term Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his hard line neocon greater Israel expansion government policies.

One state, Israel--and Palestine is not a real nation--that's it--no further negotiation.

Because without the US government's support at the United Nations Security Council, a two state solution between a sovereign Palestine and sovereign Israel is inevitable and honestly what the vast majority in the region and world desire less Netanyahu and his ultra orthodox Knesset coalition. 

Obama's sudden change in American policy regarding Israel began officially at the UN before end of 2016 and is scheduled to finish up before Obama leaves office next Friday.

Boy that sure escalated quickly! Israel must have seen it coming. So did Trump who has many common contacts that circle back to Israel including his son-in-law who is orthodox Jewish.

This means Israel is going to have to reduce their territorial footprint and evacuate settlements built since 1967 inside of pre-negotiated Palestinian boundaries the UNSC has already ratified--including East Jerusalem.

And why a Trump presidency really matters to Israel, Obama, Russia, China and the world. As the entire planet is literally waiting on just one leader in the Middle East to accept two state peace before we are to get our precious RV release.

Netanyahu's resignation therefore is being held back to leverage said two state negotiations and possibly also why Trump is being forced out of office by the intelligence community who are working with the United Nations Security Council.

But even for Netanyahu, it's hard to say "no" to the entire free world for an extended period of time when everyone is dying to get hydrated... yet that's what he is doing by holding out (not Israel as a nation per se).

This means 209 sovereign nations are just waiting on one man, BiBi Netanyahu, to resign or force the UN Security Council to vote him out of power legally per international law and ultimately enforce sanctions over time against the majority of his nation's population.

Right now, today, there's a massive Middle Eastern peace summit being held in Paris to determine the final two state solution language adopted by the UN Security Council that will go to a vote later on and be ratified before Obama leaves office.

http://www.voanews.com/a/tensions-high-hopes-ahead-of-paris-middle-east-summit/3669305.html

70 countries have gathered in support of this peace, with Israel and Palestine are sitting on the sidelines getting briefed by host nation France, but not Netanyahu and certainly not Trump, as they are one in the same.

Imagine that, Trump possibly holding out his own resignation in favor of Israel's national interests. What a strange and treasonous world we live in.

We also understand both men will ultimately be removed together in short order as soon as the UNSC completes its final vote on the matter later in the week. They might even let trump get sworn in to lock in the political relief pitcher without a Congressional vote.

Turns out at least geopolitically that do no harm is now a very real and powerful international mandate, signed into law per treaty (see 2015 Paris Agreement on Climate Change).

Do hold onto your ball caps, folks--there's a historic up ending flame thrower entering the game from out of the bullpen to save the day. Problem is he's walking versus running to the mound.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 Empty Re: Yosef "Relief" 1/15/17

Post by Chaz Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:28 pm

I'm not dying to get hydrated , I just get a cold glass of water. What a treasonous world we live in, well I'll agree with that, since your post is full of treason remarks, somehow all these post from different handles, (names) all sound the same.

If I was posting this garbage I certainly wouldn't put my real name up.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Yosef "Relief"  1/15/17 Empty Re: Yosef "Relief" 1/15/17

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:38 pm

This guy never stops his BS! It is everyday! Didn't he say goodbye?
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum