Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Does the Omega program ring any bells? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Does the Omega program ring any bells?

3 posters

Go down

Does the Omega program ring any bells? Empty Does the Omega program ring any bells?

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:04 pm

Does the Omega program ring any bells? C2K6kVCUQAA6PY0

Anyone here remember the Omega Prosperity Program?

Subject: Believe in Miracles
Date: Sun, January 8, 2017 7:55 pm

SUSAN SAYS

“Folks, the last few years have been very trying for all of us. James/Poof leaving us when he did was crippling for me and for the work that we were doing together. Zap or Jerzy as you have come to know him— an that is who he is— stepped up and was a true gift to me. I have and always will have a great appreciation for his generous heart and his tenderness to the ills of the world that he knows need not be. And for that reason I continued to support him in his work with the humanitarian efforts.

I have remained and I always will be faithful to the Omega program and the others that we knew about. I have given over two decade to this work, maybe more if I were to count it all up— and many of my sidekicks have left this plane for the Other Side.

It has not been easy and you have supported me when I could not even support myself. I still have challenges, plenty of them but I'm told I will make it through all of this to better days and so will you.

The PP's are waiting in the wings for the currency exchanges to commence at full speed. With the information available to me I feel very optimistic that January will be a month we will never forget.

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Susan

MORE HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t43886-poofness-for-jan-8-believe-in-miracles

This got me to wondering which "Omega" program she was referring to.

We have this one:

Omega Trust
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Omega Trust was a fraudulent US investment scheme in Illinois.
Clyde D. Hood is a former electrician from Mattoon, Illinois. In 1994 Hood formed Omega Trust and Trading Limited and began to lecture to church groups. He said that the Lord had given him a mission. He claimed that he was one of the international traders who could make secret multimillion-dollar deals to benefit humanitarian programs through debentures and "prime bank notes" in foreign banks. Hood asked for an investment of $100 and promised a payout of $5,100 within 275 days. He wanted the money delivered wrapped in aluminum foil and via Federal Express because U.S. federal government was trying to block the trades through the United States Postal Service. Therefore the scheme should remain secret. Thousands of people from USA and overseas sent money.
The program stopped accepting new investors in 1995. By that time, Hood had received more than $10 million. He began to present number of excuses as to why investors had not been paid, blaming administrative costs, problems with foreign banks and international financial conflicts. When some people still wanted to join, Hood and accomplices claimed that they could sell share units of people who had wanted to leave the program. The estimated total amount of money was $20 million.
In addition, Hood began new investment schemes named Alpha and Destiny and obtained more money from those who had invested to Omega. With the money Hood and his associates bought land and businesses in Mattoon, gave no-interest loans and made trips to Europe. Some of the money also went to finance businesses of other Hood associates like construction contractor Chris Engel.
Engel later cooperated with the police and let them tape a phone conversation with Hood. Hood lawyer Steve Ryan was also later removed from the case when he was subpoenaed as a witness and for possible collusion.
Clyde Hood and his 18 associates were indicted in 2000. Some of them pleaded guilty or were convicted of multiple counts of fraud, mail fraud, money laundering and filing a false tax return (see 26 U.S.C. § 7206).
On April 10, 2001, Hood pleaded guilty to mail or wire fraud conspiracy, money laundering conspiracy, and filing a false tax return.[1]
On January 24, 2002 Hood was sentenced to prison for 14 years and was fined $5,000. Five of his associates were convicted of active participation of the scheme and were ordered to make restitution. Thirteen associates were convicted of money laundering. Three hundred fifty-five victims received restitution from forfeited Omega Trust funds to the total of $1,697,310.00.
The Omega Trust still lives on in the Internet as a supposed global poverty relief program (see NESARA).
Hood is imprisoned at the "Federal Medical Center Devens," north of Worcester, Massachusetts, and was scheduled for release in November 2012.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Trust

Then we have this one:

Omega Prosperity Packages URGENT!!!!

October 9, 2012

Omega Prosperity Packages URGENT!!!!

Does the Omega program ring any bells? Prosperity-Funds

Posted By C K Rich

C K Rich:  I PULLED THIS OFF A PRIVATE ROOM. AS YOU CAN SEE, THIS RELATES TO ALL THAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT THE PROSPERITY PACKAGES, OMEGA FUNDS, ST GERMAIN’S WORLD TRUST, ETC…., PLEASE ACT IMMEDIATELY AS THE CLOSE-OFF TIME IS CLOSE AT HAND!!
YES, SOME OF THIS INFORMATION IS OLD, BUT THE ENACTMENT OF IT AND OTHER PARTS ARE NOW!
C K Rich:  Hope that this helps some people better understand what these funds are all about…
This is for real
Dear Friends,
Great news about Omega Prosperity Program
I have been asked to provide as many names as possible by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.
This is for distribution for the OMEGA Trust …..the largest section of the St. Germain Trust
Apparently it is to start distributing as soon as next week.  Sit down …. the amount per person is $10,000
My contact has to take the list of names to the bank and the bank will contact people on the list directly.
If you know more people that can use money please send them this email and let them fill in the form:
http://tinyurl.com/OmegaTrust
Many thanks in advance,
Marjan

MORE HERE: https://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/omega-prosperity-packages-urgent/

Anyone here remember the Omega Prosperity Program? If you do please feel free to pm me or comment.

Thanks

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Does the Omega program ring any bells? 2245507099Does the Omega program ring any bells? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does the Omega program ring any bells? Empty Re: Does the Omega program ring any bells?

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:29 am

I remember them, never paid much attention to them. Sleazebags.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Does the Omega program ring any bells? 2805820865  Does the Omega program ring any bells? 2805820865  Does the Omega program ring any bells? 2805820865  Does the Omega program ring any bells? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Does the Omega program ring any bells? Empty Re: Does the Omega program ring any bells?

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:01 am

Few stake claim to millions in Omega case

Jan 25, 2002

URBANA, Ill. (AP) -- Thousands of investors who bought into a fraudulent moneymaking scheme that netted $20 million did not seek restitution because they still believe the scam will pay off, according to prosecutors.

Of the 10,000 people who invested in Omega Trust and Trading, 368 filed legitimate claims with the federal government to recover their money. Those claims, totaling $1.69 million, were approved Thursday at a restitution hearing by U.S. District Judge Michael McCuskey.

A deadline to file for restitution has passed, and no further claims will be accepted by the federal government. Investors whose claims were accepted could be paid within the year.

U.S. Attorney Esteban Sanchez said most major investors in the scheme are aware that Omega's 19 organizers have either pleaded guilty or been convicted of running the scam, which promised a 50-to-1 return.

However, he said most declined to file for restitution because they believe Omega will eventually come through with their promised payments -- though no investor has ever been paid.

"A great majority of people, this vast group out there, still believes that this big truck of money is going to come in despite all of our efforts to tell them it won't," he said. "I was very surprised. We were expecting thousands of these people to submit claims."

Omega organizers, based in Mattoon, persuaded customers throughout the world to lend them money to invest in phony offshore banks. Omega victims were promised a 50-to-1 return and the chance to roll that over three more times for multimillion-dollar profits.

The duped investors were solicited over the telephone and Internet.

Investors continue to discuss Omega in Internet chat rooms and were reluctant to file restitution claims because they feared it would interfere with eventual payments, Sanchez said.

"We've had people call and say, 'If I submit a claim, will I be denied the (Omega) funds when it comes?"' Sanchez said.

Judge McCuskey said he has been mailed countless letters from investors vouching for the legitimacy of the Omega scheme -- though most admit they never met any of the Omega organizers.

"It's interesting how the veil continues out there on the Internet," the judge said.

Sanchez said the attorneys office will continue to investigate activity among Omega investors. He would not say whether there was any evidence that money was still being solicited under the guise of Omega.

Omega was founded and run by Clyde Hood, a 66-year old retired electrician who orchestrated the scam with his wife and kept customers at bay with elaborate excuses about delays caused by bankers and government officials.

Hood was sentenced last week to 14 years in federal prison, the last of the 19 people indicted in August of 2000 to be sentenced.

Hood cooperated with the government in bringing down many of his 18 co-defendants. He pleaded guilty to money-laundering conspiracy, mail/wire fraud conspiracy and filing a false income tax return in exchange for having 14 other charges dropped.

https://www.nwitimes.com/uncategorized/few-stake-claim-to-millions-in-omega-case/article_e8187034-d030-5f72-8c52-c7540417f139.html

Does the Omega program ring any bells? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:05 am

Justice for some .... the ones who were not brain dead anyway ... for the rest, at least the perps are locked away for a while ..

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Does the Omega program ring any bells? 2805820865  Does the Omega program ring any bells? 2805820865  Does the Omega program ring any bells? 2805820865  Does the Omega program ring any bells? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum