Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks

Go down

Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks Empty Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:54 am

Central Bank Governor: We seek to restore confidence in private banks %D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-660x330

(Independent) .. Central Bank Governor Ali Mohsen Keywords Ismail said that the Bank has played a significant and distinct role in the transit of Iraq from the financial Dhaigueth between the central bank seeks to restore confidence to the private banks

He said on the sidelines of the banking Keywords Iraqi Forum held in Beirut there is a high degree of confidence between Iraq and Lebanon as financial depth was born to translate the work of Lebanese banks work in Iraq despite the environment experienced by Iraq.

He added that the year 2016 was the most difficult because of what he fronted the country of security and economic conflicts and overcome them victories achieved on the terrorist gangs so Daesh "We look forward to the year 2017 for the promise of victory to crush this organization Alarahpa poof This page dark."

He pointed out that the coming days invite us to be optimistic because of the improved economic conditions and financial indicators after the rise in oil sales prices and reduce the fiscal deficit, not to mention determination and rallying friends of Iraq from countries around the world to help in the construction of the liberated areas.

Bank governor noted that during the difficult events that prevailed in Iraq during the 2016 play's central bank a key role in the restoration of the financial situation that was dangerous because of Iraq's dependence on oil and the continuation of necessary expenses for the salaries of staff and military expenditures and displaced people, through the treasury transfers up to 20 trillion dinars.

And the central bank's position on the private banking sector pointed out that the current phase is witnessing steps to strengthen him confidence between banks through direct contact between the government and other institutions to shore up confidence in my work and in this context, the Bank increased the ceiling for credits and allow for the banking sector to participate in the resettlement of salaries for staff and convince the government distributing salaries to employees.

Keywords explained that the central bank has taken a number of regulatory actions and the application of electronic programs and the application of strict rules on compliance with the rules of Anti-Money Laundering Act and the financing of terrorism has received international acclaim and led to get Iraq out of the gray area which enhances the confidence of financial transactions Iraq.

https://goo.gl/lBvoGH

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum