Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel

Go down

Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel Empty Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel

Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel 5555929_1024

Two factors one of Iraq 's oil fields - the image of Reuters Arabian Eye

January 12, 2017 10:05

By: Ramy Samih

Abu Dhabi - directly said Iraq's oil minister, said Thursday that his country is committed to OPEC's agreement on reducing production and looks at the price of a barrel of oil in the range of $ 65.

He said Jabar Ali Allaibi, in remarks to reporters on the sidelines of the World Energy of the US Atlantic Council forum in Abu Dhabi: "We are not satisfied with current oil prices, and look forward to the high prices of about $ 65 a barrel or something like that."

Oil prices have dropped by more than half in the last two years; due to the global supply glut; which damaged the main producers budgets.

The Allaibi: that his country will cut its crude oil exports by 210 thousand barrels, with the end of January, he said, adding: "We reduced our exports already about 170 thousand barrels, and our plan includes cuts last about 40 thousand barrels by the end of this month."

OPEC agreed in November last year, to cut production by 1.2 million barrels per day, with effect from January; the aim of reducing the global supply glut, supporting oil markets.

And independent producers are also approved, on 10 December last year, reducing production by 558 thousand barrels per day, with the largest contribution from non-members of OPEC at all.

LINK

Minister: Iraq is looking for the price of oil near $ 65 a barrel 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum