Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff!

+6
Padrev
r2e2
Alchemist
bigdaddytim
justpassntime
me2
10 posters

Go down

Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! Empty Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff!

Post by me2 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Please.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! Empty Re: Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff!

Post by justpassntime Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:17 pm

I am sorry about the goofy kuwait rv stuff. I somehow feel better now.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! Flag-212Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! Empty Re: Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff!

Post by me2 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Thank You! I kinda feel better too. I mean really, it was unbelievable that a bank currency exchange rate was being touted as an RV'd international exchange rate. I sure hope no one bought IQD based on that information. There are people over on another post STILL debating whether Kuwait RV'd based on a B of A KWD sell rate! Holy Cow. OK, all done.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Sorry, meant to say bank currency SELL rate. Freudian slip.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:49 pm

me2 wrote:
Thank You! I kinda feel better too. I mean really, it was unbelievable that a bank currency exchange rate was being touted as an RV'd international exchange rate. I sure hope no one bought IQD based on that information. There are people over on another post STILL debating whether Kuwait RV'd based on a B of A KWD sell rate! Holy Cow. OK, all done.

I concur with most everything that you said. BUT, OKIE was touting this as factual. That is what disturbs me most. We wait on his every word, and he misstates himself THIS BAD????

Worries me.
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:12 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:
me2 wrote:

I concur with most everything that you said. BUT, OKIE was touting this as factual. That is what disturbs me most. We wait on his every word, and he misstates himself THIS BAD????

Worries me.

I also apologize for this crazy RV stuff. I respect Okie, but don't hang on to anything too specific. Don't be surprised when you see weeks or months pass and no RV. I know exciting it all is and how addicting the intel can be. I rarely check intel, I prefer to watch trends when looking at this investment. Hope that helps.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:48 pm

me2 wrote:

What I don't understand is that this clearly shows it is a Travelers Currency Converter. One would think that would mean this is what you would pay the shop owner in that country for his goods. Apparently this site does things differently.

Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! Screen35

Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! Flag-212Could someone please clarify (apologize) for all that goofy kWD RV stuff! Screen53
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:20 am

me2 wrote:

I doubt that would have made people go buy more BUT the "RV Tuesday night, cash out Wednesday" over the weekend might have or the "mark my words it will be the 15th" might have peeps spending their checks they get on the 15th a day early! on the 14th LMAO!

We all just need to understand that NOBODY knows the day the hour or the rate early! otherwise there we will get what is happening now, a run on all the dinar brokers.
Its just like "insider trading"

that's just one investors opinion.
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Padrev Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:38 am

You seem like a smart little droid, R2.

I've already decided I'm going to hang out here a few more days and enjoy the 'inteltainment'.. then it's off to find another site to harass. Maybe Dinarvets.. they're all nay-sayers over there.. should be fun to get them worked up.

'Okie says TOMORROW!! ... AGAIN!!'

heh heh heh..

go RV!!! PLLLEEEEEEAAAASSEE!!!!!?!?!?!?!?

See.. I said 'please' it'll RV now for sure.

Padrev

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:45 am

well arnt you the polite one! lol using your manners and all! Smile

Dinarvet is a crack up! I go over there for a laugh now and then. these two sites are like polar opposites.

r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:10 am

r2e2 wrote:well arnt you the polite one! lol using your manners and all! Smile

Dinarvet is a crack up! I go over there for a laugh now and then. these two sites are like polar opposites.

Dinartvets I think are all bipolar from my experience. crazyspin

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:24 am

justpassntime wrote:

Dinartvets I think are all bipolar from my experience. crazyspin

lol!
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinweise Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:33 am

here's clarification....BAD INTEL AGAIN.

kevinweise

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:51 am

EXACTLY!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:57 am

Better yet- when you see it on the new rork, or nasdaq, then go cash out- atleast you'll know where you,stand- It won't be in a pile of *#@t!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum