Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions

Go down

Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions Empty Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:02 pm

Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions
Hamza bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's son, hit with U.S. sanctions Hamza_AP01110503115
In this image made from video broadcast by the Qatari-based satellite television station Al-Jazeera Nov. 7, 2001, a young boy, left, identified as Hamza bin Laden, holds what the Taliban says is a piece of U.S. helicopter wreckage in Ghazni, Afghanistan, on Nov. 5, 2001. The boy at right is unidentified.

WASHINGTON -- The Obama administration imposed sanctions Thursday on a son of Sept. 11 mastermind Osama bin Laden, saying the younger bin Laden poses a risk to U.S. national security.

The State Department said Hamza bin Laden has been added to its Specially Designated Global Terrorist list after he was “determined to have committed, or pose a serious risk of committing, acts of terrorism that threaten the security of U.S. nationals or the national security.”

Hamza bin Laden was officially named an al Qaeda member in 2014 by his father’s successor, Ayman al-Zawahiri.

The State Department says the younger Laden - in a 2015 audio message - called for acts of terrorism in Western capitals. In an audio message last year, he threatened revenge against the U.S. and warned Americans they would be targeted at home and abroad.

Hamza bin Laden also has called for lone wolf, or solo-operative, attacks against U.S., French, and Israeli interests in Washington, Paris and Tel Aviv.

“Hamza bin Laden is actively engaged in terrorism,” the State Department said, adding that terrorism designations deny individuals access to the U.S. financial system and “can assist or complement the law enforcement actions of other U.S. agencies and other governments.”

Al Qaeda founder Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. special forces in Pakistan in 2011.
The State Department also announced penalties against Ibrahim al-Banna, a senior member of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. He served as that group’s security chief and provided military and security guidance to its leadership.

Al-Banna wrote a 2010 article in AQAP’s English-language magazine, Inspire, hailing the Sept. 11 attacks as virtuous, according to the State Department, and threatened to target Americans both domestically and abroad.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hamza-bin-laden-osama-bin-laden-son-hit-us-sanctions/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum