Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:21 am

Guru Freeway Bill:   we expect it to come to our fair country tonight and be live in the banks tomorrow...I have gotten it all from different sources.

Guru Med:   I THINK PERSONALLY THAT THEY ACTUALLY ARE DOING A PRETTY GOOD JOB OF DIVERTING A CIVIL WAR.  I THINK THE SITUATION HAS BEEN DIFUSED.  THEY ARE ADDRESSING THINGS PRETTY WELL.  THEY STILL HAVE TO VOTE ON THE DRAFT.  ALL WE HAD WAS THE PARLIAMENT FINANCE COMMITTEE AGREE WITH CBI THAT THEY FELT THE NEW RATE WAS NEEDED.

THE RATE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PARLIAMENT AND NEVER HAS.  SHABIBI IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CONTROLS IT.  SHABIBI CAN REVALUE THE DINAR ANYTIME  BUT WITHOUT APPROVAL FOR THE COINS AND NEW DENOM, WHAT GOOD IS IT.

Guru Bulldog75:  "24HR COUNTDOWN". WE ALL KNOW THE DETAILS. IRAQ HAS TO HAVE A GENUINE TRADABLE CERTIFIED RECOGNIZED CURRENCY AS IN NOW. ALL MAJOR PLAYERS SHOULD HAVE THEIR "BUSINESS TRUST" IN ORDER. WE ARE BLESSED AND MEANT TO BE HERE. PATIENCE FOR THIS WILL HAPPEN. IRAQ IS THE "WORLD'S NEW OASIS" OF DIAMONDS, MINERALS, GOLD, SILVER, OIL. THEIR RESOURCES ARE MUCH GREATER THAN ORIGINALLY ESTIMATED. THE DONG IS STILL A SURPRISING SLEEPER. WE WAIT AND PRAY. IQD APPEARS TO NOW HAVE A GREATER RANGE THAN THE 747. CAN WE NOW SAY 'DOUBLE DIGITS'? CAN WE SAY '11' IS NOT ENOUGH?

THERE IS BANK ACTIVITY. WE WAIT. WE WILL ADVISE THIS ROOM AND OOM MEMBERS. THANKS FOR BEING HERE. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. OUR TIME COMES SOON TO NOW.

WE ARE GOOD TO GO. WE PATIENTLY SIT AND WAIT. THIS IS DONE. COULD POST NOW TO WITHIN 24 HOURS. WILL BE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER, IMHO, ACCORDING TO SOURCES, INFO, BANKS. SCREENS ARE ACTIVE. WE WAIT FOR THE 'DROP'. I LOVE YOU ALL. AMEN.

ALL SYSTEMS ARE GOOD TO GO.   IMHO, THERE ARE NO NEGATIVES AND APPEARS PRESENTLY THERE IS NOTHING TO STOP THIS PROCESS THAT WE SEE AS OF NOW...THERE IS BANK AWARENESS/ ACTIVITY WHICH SHOWS...SYSTEMS ARE ON 'READY'...THIS IS A GARGANTUA EVENT WITH SO MANY EFFORTS OF SO MANY NATIONS WITH SO MUCH COMPLICATED SOFTWARE...WE SIMPLY ARE IN THE BEST POSITION EVER.

OKIE IS VERY MUCH AWARENESS OF ALL CIRCUMSTANCES AND THE SITUATION. HE SENDS TOTAL LOVE TO EVERYONE FOR HE CARES FOR EACH OF YOU INDIVIDUALLY LIKE I DO. WE PRAY AND KNOW OUR TIME IS NEAR. SO, SO VERY NEAR. WE WOULD RATHER BE CONSERVATIVE AND PATIENT THAN SPECULATE.

Guru AngelQuest:  Oh and the rates from nov showing is indeed a great sign i was told this many months back..they zeroed to put in the new rates and would revert to the old rates of the time they started to bring up the RV............SO we shall SEE............I have sunshine in my heart regardless all happens in his time not OURS.................NO? Be Blessed and Know Him............ /AQ/Angelquest........

Guys on my contacts who know today... i have found out since why I posted it a while back... in speaking with him it is NOT IRAQ not China.........it is legal issues and US lawyers so hang in there............too many people are upset and I FOR ONE KNOW MUCH and I am ready to blow it all for everyone and bring it out in the open… if I have a black SUV visit me BGG I need back up...

Think about it guys.....the final say is always the signing of the legal work so since lawyers have it now it will go this week I feel sure as does my contact who still told me GIRL ANYTIME is what I am told ........ he should know he entered the rate ............ soooooooooooooo

Guru BWM:   I do believe the RV is upon us all and NOBODY will know the rate till it is Posted and Live!! We are hearing rates all over the place and mostly what we hear can be summorized into one thing... POSSIBILITIES!!  Im sorry to say but many things have been said Today tonight tomorrow... But, I am Hopefull for tonight... Lots of things pointing to that very thing.

Guru Lojak:   our intel indicates that Shabbs has everything he needs to pull the trigger, as a matter of fct, it appears that he has already pulled the trigger and we are just waiting for those results.

Guru Studley:   I do believe this is out of Iraq's hands, and most of the information coming out of Iraq is meant to confuse the public...the RV will simultaneously appear everywhere, you will not have to look for it, within 15 minutes of the rv, the information will go viral everywhere, however, the highest source is cbi.iq, they will have the rate.  I advise you to be patient, and wait until they release the rate publicly, then you will see the rules, and conditions released simultaneously with the reval.

there is not a road map to the rv, a lot of people look to the financial markets, speaches by high up political figures, etc. YOU WILL NOT GET INDICATIONS DIRECTLY LINKED TO A RELEASE OF AN RV, THE SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY, the goal of the people releasing the rv is that no one will be able to take advantage of the system, be comfortable that you are in the right investment at the right time.

I know some people don't understand how the Algorithm works, but that is the goal when they release rate changes, again, NO ONE will know when it was started, and no one will know when it ends until a rate pops out all over the world in banks, and throughout the system.  I stick to that prediction [window...out to January 15th], however, this can pop at any time, there is a process this has to go through, we have information this should have happened this week, but this event is so complicated, I refuse to micromanage this.

Guru Poppy3:   got several calls today, about 20 from researchers all over the country. Most are saying today, today today...all the information has been pointing to today. Information from the world bank, imf, treasury and the meeting in iraq have all been very positive that the parliment is working together and have actually been smiling when , meetings end. They have been solving differences according to parliment resource and cbi contacts.  this thing can happen at any moment. I suspect anything that is pending are things that could be done simaltaniously with a rv activation.

Be assured i have heard nothing but positive news for over three weeks at this point. I also want to point out that the leadership of their government have not let the bombing or anything distract them from moving forward and also everything they have worked on for over two weeks are all directed at the rv only.  I urge each of you to maintain a positive attitude and stay in prayer for favor for the iraq people . We will all be winners in due time. Poppy3 any minute and hour

my intel and all that aq has been giving is still in play and not one source has changed their opinion that i have heard at all.  I talked today with several sources and also okie twice and two of his contacts along with people in several states that have been researching for years have washington, bagdad, dubaii, jordan, kuwait sources etc all are still telling us the exact same time table.  Tomorrow the rv would be released to the banks after they close the they would have it live friday morning?

If its all true great if it isnt we wait till it is and some don't like what the information says go get your own lazy . If someone can do better then get your **BLEEP** busy and let us know what you find.

Guru Footforward:   From everything I'm hearing the RV will be done in the next 24 hours. I have yet to confirm exactly when we will be cashing out, but I can tell you that my rate i was given a month ago was within a penny of the rate [8.23] soonerfan gave out tonight.

Guru Purplehelmet300:   I can tell you I am hearing - the same as before...High rate and we should still see it this week!  there is a global alignment happening - must work precisly...Lots of details need to line up...The new time line is the same - I thought tues - wed - thurs - so we will see!

I just heard lg was getting a hard time and then came in to apologize - she is my friend and I know she has some really good contacts - different from mine!  The new time line is the same - I thought tues - wed - thurs - so we will see!  Im still hearing tomorrow looks good - but that is because my family is over seas! 8:  I have many friends in the middle east - having done numerous tours over there and my kids are all still there.  I like all info - so I do not disagree with anyone -I do not mind if you disagree with me!

Guru Adam Montana:   we are seeing talks about Chapter 7, the HCL, the budget, and very  importantly ...increasing production in the next month.  IF they RV in the next two weeks they will need to be able to back that RV with oil and they have a solid plan to boost production by 900,000 barrels per day...by FEBRUARY...we're not talking months or years anymore, we're talking next month, rock n roll, git-r-dun style forward progress!   hcl is...OFFICIALLY drafted ...historically speaking it has taken Iraq months to pass laws but that does NOT have to stay the same, there is no longer any law that states they have to wait to pass anything, it could be on the table this afternoon, and in effect tomorrow, this is excellent for us!

Guru SoonerFan:  OK guys rate coming from IMF guy $8.23 we will see if I'm right tomorrow morning

Guru Mort:  tomorrow morning and i think $9.75

Guru Bluwolf:  I am ok waiting on a minute to minute basis.  Yes son nothing has changed all is well.   As soon as we get the concrete information and only then I will inform you. this is not rumors nor news nor politics,, these are numbers and they do not lie, once they finish their cycle it will appear on all bank screens, be blessed and good day   

Guru PapaJack1952:  GM Family I'm praying for today or tomorrow God is ready to poor our Blessing on us we are on any minuite still

Guru Generals64:  I know better than to do this...Those red reads are basically what I was told all night long...However, I was told to watch for Activity....that's what I said about 30 minutes ago...the only ones moving is the IQD and the KWD so far....

Now, Precious and I talked for the past couple of days..two days ago I was told there were 5 things that need to be done and they had fixed three of them...(Political posturing) and then yesterday the other two were fixed and in place...

Now listen as this is TRUE and I will take on all comers.... One of our guys went to BOA in a town south of OKC...I told him he needed an account before he could activate the currency for immediate use...(that's tru folks.)...  he did, he talked with the lady and told her what he was going...She smiled...  he said do you know anything about this???..she said yes everything but i am unable to discuss it...  He said Aw come on just give me a hint...Pretty soon....This was this afternoon...Promise....

Then another went to Chase Bank in OKC....the manager said come on in...when the rate shows...We want the business...no Bank Charge if you leave the money (at least 25%) with us for 6 months...True today story....

Guru Precious:  From everything I'm hearing the RV will be done in the next 24 hours.  I have yet to confirm exactly when we will be cashing out, but I can tell you that my rate i was given a month ago was within a penny of the rate soonerfan gave out tonight. ($8.23)

Guru Kaperoni:   I think we need to be very concerned pertaining to our investment that this govt is not stable.  I am more fearful, and I don’t want to put rampant fear into everyone that has dinar, I am very fearful that something is going to happen with this govt and I think the US is concerned too.  That’s why we sent a delegation over there yesterday, they called it a surprise visit, to work with them as I think they are concerned with it falling apart.

There needs to be a law on the books approved by Parliament that liquidates all of the debt (mortgages, loans, etc.) from the old exchange rate to the new exchange rate.  That is also why I believe the articles that have come out over the last several months that have said the exchange rate will be 1.2 to 1 or thereabouts will be the rate for the simple reason it makes it extremely easy to liquidate the debt.  If you have a high exchange rate it becomes complicated to calculate...the CBI does not need permission to delete the zeros, but there needs to be legislation to liquidate the debt from the old dinar to the new dinar.

Guru Enorrste:  Investment laws need to be in place for the free market economy to move forward. I think people are ignorant if they don’t realize this is a very complex process, both inside and outside the country...you have to have in place  a legal mechanism to make the transition and I don’t think they’re ready yet.  I sit in awe when I read these gurus who say its going to happen today or tomorrow or tonight for sure 100%.  There is just too much that has to happen yet…even if some of them have been read already one or two times, they still haven’t passed and until they are passed, I can’t see this thing coming down…it will be weeks at least.

Guru Bookings:  oh my god guys i just called my corporate bank, and ask them about this rv. And ask him would our branch bank be cashing us out. He told me yes, that it would show up from 12 tonight to 9am in the morning, and i would have to do a direct deposit.

Guru Doc:   when we look at the things that need to be in place to support the RV there has been favorable news such as Parliament is back and working, the budget is close to approval, a new HCl agreement looks to have support and remaining chapter 7 issues are being addressed.  We maintain that getting to resolution of these issues is still several weeks away at the earliest and the probability of the RV occurring "at any second" is low. However, Parliament may surprise us and cuts some deals quickly. When asked about a maximum time we believe June would be an appropriate guess since this is the time frame the UN will consider chapter 7 release. However, as always any rate or date timing is a guess. We report, you decide.

Guru Jonnywg:   ok group i would like to be here more but we have choices................... my verizon usage was over 10,000 minutes las month which is over 5hrs a day 7 days a week. along with the analysis work and such it pretty much takes up 15 hrs + a day........... i try to post or call in with news that i can legally share but there just is not much extra free time.................. i will try to schedule a cQ&A TODAY and will call in the time but it will be this afternoon. remember we have at least 2 bank packages and you can sign up in the forum to get them

another deadline day is here...but this time we think that this is our day... the back bank screens opened with NOVEMBER RATES on 155 countries...and it is live this am...I feel this is the start of the process and will keep you informed update...the last rates posted in the banks currency screens were in November...then the rates shifted for 155 countries to $00.000...now the old rates are live again replacing the placement holder rates of 00.0000.

Guru SteveI:  "Steve & Ray please visit The Big Call team. We would love to chat with you. You are indeed trustworthy  . The Big Call -760-569-XXXX - @ 7:00 EST

HERE'S STEVE'S REPLY(read that last sentence  )
"I really have no clue who this is or what it is for.
Ray and I would love to do a call, but it will be with our members and our mods not someone we do not know. What are they going to do, trash us?
Ray and I are only loyal to this family of ours, not like others in the past.
There are so many people that would love to know what we have not shared yet, and will not until the time is appropriate.
Blessings,
Steve "

OOM Member Bank Story:  "I have my own bank story to tell. Today I went to Chase Bank and opened a checking account. I told the girl that was helping me that it was strictly for the deposit of my Iraqi dinars when they revalue. I asked her if she had any recent information about it, and she said no. She said they were not cashing in any right now but would be as soon as they were notified the revalue was in place. She said J___, the man who handles investments for the bank, was in the office at the time and she wanted me to meet him, so she went and brought him to the office. She told him when they got into the office that I was coming into some money. He sat down and asked me what type of investments I was thinking of, and I said I didn’t know yet. He asked if I was getting an inheritance, and I said no, I have Iraqi dinars. He didn’t bat an eyelash but asked me how many I had, then proceeded to describe several areas where I might want to invest. We visited a short time, then he went back to his office. Before I left the bank, the girl who was helping me said she would be my personal banker after the revalue. They obviously know it’s going to happen. Oh, yeah, they also said when they are able to cash in, that they will have to send the physical dinars to their corporate office for verification of authenticity. I asked where that was, and she said somewhere “near Iowa, or something.” They have their plans in place and are waiting, just as we are."

MIG Member hihosilver51:  just got a call from my son his friend is a contractor in iraq and was home for the holidays.  well he was supposed to report for work this week back in iraq.   well he just received a call from his boss in iraq.  they are not letting anyone contractots back into iraq till this rv's.  hes on stand by right now.  well thats all i got for now

3S's Member superdj567:I have four contacts from four different banks in the Chicago area.....all these contacts are usually off on Fridays.......I called all those contacts today and they all are off today and I was told they will be at work tomorrow...I found that strange......that all four are off today and being from banks.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 1/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum