Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat 1/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 1/2/17

5 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat 1/2/17 Empty Mountain Goat 1/2/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today. I was waiting until Jan 4th do compose anther news letter but the news is so good that I wanted to share it with everyone now. Who knows what Wednesday might bring. There are a few treasures in todays news so let's see if you notice them.....lol...lol...

I am still getting many questions on whether this is going to be lop and what the initial rate will be. I have talked many times about my perception of the initial rate so please go back and re-read my recent news letters.

So I want to start by bringing back yet another article published years ago. Yes – years ago, although when we read it today it seems it is still very applicable.

It is not the fact so much that some secret source has told us that these currency notes we hold, when collected at the banks once we exchange, will be used for oil credits with Iraq. Personally I have never seen this in print anywhere to prove it and again is only conjecture and rumor as far as I am concerned.. Could it be real? Sure it can but if we base our thoughts on some assumption by one of these “intel gurus” we all know what this gets us in the long run- more confusion and disappointment. It is more than likely true but we like to stick to the FACTs that we can verify and so let’s do this.

NO Rumors, No Hype, just the FACTS!

So we know there is not going to be a lop for all the right reasons and reasons we can prove. So let’s go over these reasons now.

1) the CBI has directly told us and the fact that they have said that “the three zero notes will coincide with the new lower denominations for up to 10 years”.  This in itself means no lop.

2) then they said it “would take 10 years for the transition to the new currency”. Does this sound like a lop?

3) these large three zero notes 1,000, 5,000, 25,000 and 50,000 notes would be “used for inter banking transactions” and the plan is “to retrieve them out of the hands of the average citizen and the market place”. Why would they need to retrieve them if this was going to be a lop?

So you tell me if this sounds like a lop to you? I just gave you three good reasons. There are many more. 

So please all you newbies to this investment take a deep breath and relax!

Also I want to mention that if you are following what is happening with currencies in India Rupia or the Iranian Rial you can definitely see a lop coming. Read recent news about their currency and then compare it to news about the Iraqi dinar. Notice the huge difference?

Did Iraq announce a lop or anything that even sounded like a lop to the investors and the citizens? So for Iraq after three prior attempts already wouldn’t you think they would have come out and told us by now if it was going to be a lop? Why not just do it if it is a lop? Why wait and make all these financial, economic and security reforms first?

One more word of caution that many newbies don’t know. I can see why you might think is confusing. When the CBI uses the term “project to delete the zeros” they do not literally mean to delete the zeros off the currency and to continue using the notes in the common circulation. Instead it means to replace (or delete)  the 3 zeros notes from the common circulation with a set of notes that will be the notes going forward into the future. This is the replacement currency once out of the “program” rate. This is a well planned currency, a plan designed before they even started the war in 2003. Get it now?

Okay so there is still yet one more bit of evidence that the Iraqi dinar is NOT going to lop. Did you know that a lop  is used as a tool. Yes – it is a special tool that IMF uses to consult with a country to help fight hyper-inflation. It is especially designed for this purpose. So is the currency of Iraq namely the three zero notes now hyper–inflated?

Absolutely NOT!
First: The inflation rate in Iraq is amazingly very low compared to other countries,   

Second: The currency of Iraq did not float to the hyper-inflated three zeros while on the international markets, instead it was suddenly and intentionally brought down to a “program rate” for purposes of fighting a war and taken off the international exchanges. This was to suppress the bad guys from using the Iraqi currency to buy weapons to fight the coalition forces against Saddam Hussein.

Third: Iraq has not yet gotten out of the program rate and are still officially under sanctions even the war has been over now for 13 years. The plan (and this is in writing to prove it) was to get out of the program rate in 2008 (the first time they tried to revalue). But once the was over the, corruption, politically and security instability has not allowed them to progress.  

Had post war Iraq looked very different, had there been a more successful democratic government and security force established they probably would not have waited so long to implement this project of currency reform  The CBI even told us in a couple articles a summary of the project and the years is was held off (or postponed again). It was consistently held off again and again due to these reasons I mentioned. The situation would have to get much better. So has the situation gotten any better?

Yes the country is making a great turn-around since post elections 2014. In retrospect over the last 2 years we witnessed all the new banking laws, reforms and other needed laws. But they had a security breach with ISIS and then the drop in oil prices. Combined these two factors decreased the countries revenues while at the same time increased their expenditures. This created a situation when in 2015 (a targeted date for the project to delete the zeros) they had to postpone the project once again. At this time they stated a timeframe when they would target the resumption of the project’s next phase. They told us in EALRY 2017.

So how could they have possibly revalued in 2008?

Much of the corruption was not as prevalent in 2008 and only progressed to an unacceptable and unsustainable level as the Nori al-Maliki corruption years rolled on (2008-2014) and the US forces pulled out in late 2011. The situation worsened and they had to take a step back and revaluate. They did this and then targeted 2012-2013 timeframe.

What happened in 2012-2013

Then when early to mid 2012 came along the CBI fully began the process and made the announcements we were all waiting for. We thought for sure this was the time and we all got excited. They told us the lower denominations were to be launched that coming fall. Then another disaster caused them to stop the project again. We all read about the takeover of the CBI later that year by the GOI and the accusations against many of the employees and the governor himself. In 2015 the governor of the CBI in 2012 came right out and told us that Iraq missed this unprecedented opportunity in 2012 based on all the factors then and then when on to explain the political situation and why it was stopped.  

How in hell could they progress under these conditions? So it was postponed again and they told us it was “indefinitely” since they could not project when this crisis would end. (probably when Maliki was taken out of the mix)

Then post elections 2014 in the March 2015 something wonderful happened. The CBI told us they had the “green light” to go ahead with the project once again. Then later in the fall we read an enormous amount of articles on this topic and they even told a late 2015 early 2016 target timeframe.

But when this timeframe rolled around, they postponed it again and told us EARLY 2017 was their next target timeframe.

Why did they postpone it again in 2015?

We don’t know for sure why but all we know it evolved  around the period of when they announced the IMF and Iraq signing a MOU to go further and establish another set of goals in another Stand By Agreement (SBA). The SBA defined yet more goals for economic and banking reforms. It did not specify specific political or financial legislation unless it was related to these goals. So these other laws we wait for (as mandatory for any RV) are constraints within Iraq that have been agreed to by other parties namely the USA. They mandated goals are often missed in the radar as concentration is mostly on the IMF efforts. But, nonetheless they are also mandated and must be accomplished. This is FACT.

So with the IMF goals they told them they would conduct a comprehensive review of their progress in meeting these goals in mid December of the following year 2016. This was accomplished and very good report card was given. Then just a couple weeks afterwards, once again they reinforced to us their full intent to proceed with the project to delete the zeros and launch some of the lower denominations in EARLY 2017.     

So you see a quick summary of some of the reasons as to why they postponed and postponed again the project to delete the zeros. Can you see the increased risk factors associated with progressing further with the project to delete the zeros and how they must overcome these factors.

But are there still hurdles to overcome and tasks they would like to accomplish prior to the RV?

Yes – but I do not know if these tasks will in fact hold up the RV or not. My feelings are they will never have a perfect world and many of these tasks will be ongoing for many years to come anyhow even once the project to delete the zeros moves ahead again. It is my feeling they are at the point where they can not move forward with their economic and financial plans since they will need a viable currency to do so.

Here are some of these tasks:

•  complete fighting ISIS and secure the Iraqi boarders (we have been told over and over again of a year end 2016 target. Now we recently heard they may need another 3 months. But we know for years to come they will still be dealing with insurgents and cleaning up this mess)
  • all banks must be per e-dinar mandates (they had a CBI driven deadline ofSept 1st but many banks did not meet this target)
  • all provinces must be on the SMART card (every week we hear of yet another province coming being implemented. But remember all these former ISIS regions are still not SMART card ready)
  • oil prices must rise (it must meet at least their projected budget levels)
  •  
  • a fully seated govt (they will be cleaning up these corrupt politicians for years to come and vacancies will continue to open and need to be filled)
  • Diversify their economy (privatize the economy and create more non-governmental jobs. Get the citizens off the govt payrolls)
  • Bring in the private sector and investors (this will be ongoing forever but was kick started by current legislation that allows investors and created a climate that now allows this to take place)

So my feeling is Iraqi economy is now at a cross roads. It will never be the “perfect” set up. The IMF, the World Bank, the World Trade Organization along with a host of global consultants are working with Iraq to bring about the needed changes. Which way will they now go? There is only one way to go and why not? Since they prepared Iraq for this economic explosion 
(or as Abadi has stated and I quote “economic openness”) they must now move to the next step and get fully the global/international stage. What else does “economic openness” mean if not to go international?  

As usual my comments are in 
italic RED.  

Articles Begin

Deletion of zeros from the currency adds a monetary value 

The Alojdrb (Bremer) , head of the Iraqi destruction authority when Iraq canceled the Iraqi currency of the former regime end of 2003.

Now to take action to find a coin which reduces the presence of zeros, the fact that the Iraqi economy , the traditional inflation phases exceeded until he reached the edge of collapse, and this procedure is one of the means at hand to handle twice the value of the Iraqi dinar.

According to the monetary and banking law, 
we have to go back to the basic sources which constitutes a strong factor in restoring confidence to our national currency, which deleted three zeros from the currency now put in circulation coins and paper dinar parts, including (5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250 and 500 fils) .. which will achieve the following benefits: (they are telling to get this confidence they must “delete the three zeros” and “put in circulation coins and paper dinars including” the lower denominations. They list these denominations. )

1. Ease of circulation and clarity and knowledge of monetary value so easily to foreigners and  assistant on the purchase and deal with and trust the other hand it raises the monetary value against other currencies. 

2. Paper is perishable and can damage, in contrast, the coin is not affected trade and the use and therefore can be manufactured again. 

3 The new dinars will reduce the ongoing cost of printing money. For 
example the new (25) dinars which will replace the 25 thousand dinars currency currently in circulation with the easiest and quality will be high. (Are you listening? Did you read it? They are telling us that in Iraq a $25,000 note will be replaced by the new $25 lower denomination note. In the BEGINNING of the next phase of the process this is what they plan to do. In another article about the same timeframe they used this very same example to show us how within Iraq they will get the dinar in par 25k with the US dollar a 1:1 equaling $25 when the Iraqi citizens turn in these three zero notes.  But we know this is only the beginning since once this is accomplished they plan to revalue their currency. I will reiterate this again to everyone - This initial step, even though it may appear as a revaluation, is in fact nothing more than an adjustment for inflation. But indirectly this new $25 note will be worth now equal to $25 US dollars so in essence it is a significant increase in the value of the dinar. But what about the existing $50 dinar note? What happens then to its value? We know in the past this note was taken out of circulation due to is uselessness. What value will it get assigned to this notes when it comes back in circulation? Well….its value will have to be $50 US dollars would it not? I mean if you follow their process. They told us they will also initially launch the 100 and 250 new lower denominations. They are also not yet in circulation. So what value will these get assigned? Again if you follow the process they will be $100, $250 US dollars in value too. You can also see the pattern, the future plan for the launching of the other lower denominations. Let me explain it.

So after some time {I believe when the revalued rate is high enough and prices in Iraq have adjusted}, they plan to then launch even more lower denominations that are of the even lower face value such as the 5, 10 and 25 denominations. Why wait? They are waiting for these notes since these notes would not be so beneficial until the marked market price of goods went down to match.

Remember this too – I have said that we as investors may never even see this initial 1:1 rate at the banks since this will be the workings mostly of inner Iraq. When the rate does go international by this time it may be well within the range we as investors had hoped it would be 1:5+. So all these arguments about a rate being so low are all just a moot point. Please stop arguing over this moot issue! ). 

4. Strengthens and improves the texture by adding elements of the global currency that is not affected by natural factors such as water, and bear scrubs and tear resistance and decay. . 

5. Reduce the cost of storage in the banks, because we need less and less effort and also the smaller the number of employees by the more control and insurance prohibitively high. 

6. Easily transported over long distances and easily provide a high proportion of them safely. 

7. Stronger cash currency contributes to strengthening the elements of the national economy. 

8. It provides speed and accuracy in trading in settling accounts. 
9. Better for the workers on pay day, giving them greater self -confidence. 

10. Using the lower denominations is less risk of error in the calculation of its simplicity and clarity. 

11.Deletion of the zeros will rebuild global confidence in the banks and increases traded. 

12. Deletion of the zeros project provides cash to expand its value against the US dollar, the euro and the EU(I especially like this one…..lol…lol..)

13. The printed specifications make them immune to fraud. There are a lot of countries that embarked on this procedure, including the Turkey even scrapped term ppm to be replaced by a thousand, and can set up a mechanism to withdraw the old currency by subtracting the new currency with them and set a time limit to suspend trading record for a period of months, in light of that holds the government banks did not place them again in handle even the decay within the period specified. 

* Fahd Antar Dokhi member of the Iraqi economists Association

Central Bank of Iraq supports the currency “delete the zeros” (from) the Dinar

(note: this article just came out)

Revealed the Keywords Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, he began to develop the first steps of the support of the Iraqi dinar project.

Keywords and said in a statement, said that the aim of the deletion of three zeros is to support the Iraqi dinar, and make it a competitor to foreign currencies, pointing out that this strategic project will serve the country ‘s economy, as the dinarwill be included in the global basket of currencies in the vital exchanges. (you know I hate when I tell everyone the dinar is heading for a peg to an SDR global basket of currencies and then many have to come on and bash me over my statement. So here it is - the proof once again. Their words not mine. So if you know something we don’t please share it with everyone but give us sound proof, no rumors, no hype, just the FACTS!)

He added that the bank is working on mechanisms for the implementation of the project, it is expected to start at the beginning of 2017. He pointed out that the introduction of the new currency does not mean the destruction of ancient coins, but will continue to trade for about 10 years. (so I guess now they further clarified what they mean by EARLY 2017, as stated in previous articles. We now know it means this – and I quote “it is expected to start at the beginning of 2017”. This is not mid 2017or later but at the beginning of 2017 reiterated once again by the CBI)

Member of the Parliamentary Legal: 2017 will see the adoption of laws setting the correct paths to manage money

Special News 
Said a member of the parliamentary legal committee, said on Saturday that 2017 will see the adoption of laws setting the correct paths to manage the money in the country.

And showed Zainab Sahlani, told all of Iraq that "laws that began during 2016 is important legislation, including the investment and folk crowd Act, there are several laws are important in the House of Representatives, noting that" in the next 2017 will see the adoption of a number of legislation of laws that advantage of special importance because they regulate the constitutional life. " 

She Sahlani for" hope that there will be agreement on the legislation, including the civil Service Law and the law of financial management and public debt of the Federal Court Act, and this is one of the important laws which should proceed and determine the correct paths to manage money . " . 

It is said that the House of Representatives initiated a number of important laws in the last legislative term. 

The board of the presidency of the Council of Representatives identified the tenth of the month of January next date for the start of the second legislative term of the parliament.

Parliament: The Budget will be distributed to the ministries after the publication in the Chronicle "newspaper" directly

(this article came out on Dec 31st)

Direction Press / special
Finance Committee member confirmed Majid al-Tamimi, said on Saturday that the budget will be distributed to all ministries after the publication in the Gazette of Iraq immediately, pointing out that 
the budget is now in the office of the presidency to an approved. (o

(OK so here it is in black and white. I quote – “the budget is now in the office of the presidency to an approved. ("
 So for everyone who did not believe and said it was already done, done, done, do not know what the heck they are talking about. Did it it show up in the gazette by Jan 1st? )

(they also give us the numbers below in the last paragraph and so we do not see the RV in the budget, just as I told you we would not. No they are not hiding anything form us either…lol…lol. So please stop trying to make this connection of the budget to RV timeframe! )

Tamimi said in an interview for "direction Press" that it Estgrq for more than one month, stressing that all ministries of the state budget will receive at one time and will be among the salaries of staff allocations and the war against terrorism.

She said that 
Tamimi is ready to exchange the financial budget for the central governmentnext month and without delay, pointing out that the 2017 budget disbursement not faced any problems or obstacles by the government mechanisms.

Tamimi pointed out that the government had a significant lesson from the past years through the development of austerity plans and take some action to address the economic problems.

Tamimi showed that after the liberation 
of the usurped areas by Daesh there will be a new phase, a phase of Iraq build a better, pointing out that oil prices at this stage of the economic situation will improve.

The House voted in its regular - sixth session , headed by al - Jubouri , and the presence of 186deputies Wednesday, 07.12.2016 on the general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for fiscal year .

The Federal budget for the fiscal year / 2017 in the amount of income (79 0 11 421 000) thousand dinars (seventy-nine trillion and eleven billion, four hundred and twenty-one million dinars), which has been allocated an amount of (100 671 160 790) thousand dinars (one hundred trillion six hundred and seventy one billion one hundred and sixty million seven hundred and ninety thousand dinars) to expenditures for the fiscal year 2017, while the total planned deficit of the federal public budget for the financial year 2017 (21 659 739 790) thousand dinars (twenty-one trillion six hundred and fifty-nine billion seven hundred and thirty-nine million seven hundred and ninety thousand dinars).

Iraqi PM: Mosul offensive enters decisive phase

BAGHDAD, Dec 31 (KUNA) ­­ Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-­Abadi Saturday said the 
Mosul offensive entered a decisive stage and is going as planned. Operations of 'We Are Coming, Nineveh' are going as planned and the Iraqi forces are currently fighting in Mosul with high morale, a government statement quoted al­-Abadi as saying, while visiting the joint operations command.

PM al-­Abadi was briefed on military operations after launching the second phase of liberating Mosul, it said.  The Iraqi forces has retaken fully al-­Quds neighborhood since the start of the second phase.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat 1/2/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 1/2/17

Post by TopHat Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Mountain Goat is full of hot air.

TopHat

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Mountain Goat 1/2/17 Angif-full-of-hot-air-scen01
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:46 pm

1) the CBI has directly told us and the fact that they have said that “the three zero notes will coincide with the new lower denominations for up to 10 years”.  This in itself means no lop. Actually no, it doesn't. "Lop" or redenomination is exactly what it means. Dozens of countries have redenominated by removing zeros from their currency's exchange rate but no country EVER has revalued by removing zeros. As for the 10 years, it's common during a redenomination to allow a window of several years for redemption at banks.

2) then they said it “would take 10 years for the transition to the new currency”. Does this sound like a lop? Yep! See #1.

3) these large three zero notes 1,000, 5,000, 25,000 and 50,000 notes would be “used for inter banking transactions” and the plan is “to retrieve them out of the hands of the average citizen and the market place”. Why would they need to retrieve them if this was going to be a lop? Most countries haven't used large notes for interbank transactions for forty years. There's no need to in an era of electronic transfers.

I'm not going to waste my time with the rest of this douchebag drivel. The DOJ has stated that Iraq's currency reform plan is a redenomination. You can either believe them or believe this anonymous character from Ken Siegel's imagination.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:34 am

Sorry Sam, but you are wrong.  

NOTHING posted at Dinar Recaps is from Ken or anyone else at Dinar Recaps.

The Dinar Recaps Team

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:01 am

Good Morning, Ken!
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee