Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad

Go down

Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad Empty Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:00 pm

Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad

Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad NB-190616-636187791669021113

Saturday 31 December 2016 14:04

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
He called on the Commission on Security and Defense parliamentary member Mohammed al-Karbouli, Saturday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to "impartiality and accountability" security chiefs in Baghdad, as he pointed out that the choice of security leaders in the capital, without taking responsibility for the security setbacks Increase repeat the "failure" of security plans.

Karbouli said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, that "the general commander of the armed forces not to favoritism and referral officers and security chiefs in charge of the security of the capital, Baghdad, and who proved their failure and incompetence to the military courts, to be a lesson to those who address the security responsibility and he does not possess the elements of leadership and planning. "

He Karbouli, that "the responsibility for security and the preservation of the lives of citizens responsibility shared between the executive and legislative branches," pointing out that "the selection and appointment of security chiefs in the capital by the government without taking responsibility for the security setbacks and the blood that was shed is compounded by repeated security plans failed and the loss of security in Baghdad".

He continued, "The open battle with the terrorists need to develop and rehabilitate our intelligence capabilities, informatics, including giving our security services component of precession and surprise and hit the nests of terrorism before the implementation of their plans, the criminal, which is what we're missing until now," noting that "the committee will host all those responsible for the security and stability file in Baghdad before embarking on a parliamentary hold them accountable. "

The capital Baghdad is witnessing occasional car bombs and bombs and explosive belts, the last one on Saturday (31 December 2016), when the oldest bombers on themselves bombing in densely citizens Sinak market center of the capital, which led to the deaths and injuries.

LINK

Member of the parliamentary security Abadi calls to "accounting" officials of the security file in Baghdad 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum