Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar

3 posters

Go down

FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar Empty FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar

Post by rosienogg Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Hi all,

The reason I asked my question in the first place was because I'm not sure why I don't see the buying/selling of the Dinar in several places including Wells Fargo, EZForex, etc.. (even though I thought one of the gurus said Wells F was trading it now?) and was just curious as to why...

Here's my email with my questions and my answers. Just some interesting information thought you might like to know.

MY QUESTION:

Just wondering if you handle Iraqi Dinar?

And if you don't why? Also will you be handling it in the future?

R.N.

HER ANSWER:

Hello,

We do not exchange the Iraqi Dinar for the following reasons:

1. Our sources are beginning to dry up, and it is getting increasingly more difficult to obtain this currency.
2. We do not want to continue selling a currency that we may not be able to buy back in the future.
3. We sell currency for travel-related purposes, and we feel there are too many customers purchasing for other purposes, such as speculation.
4. We are following the lead of other major banks who no longer exchange the Iraqi dinar, such as Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase, etc.

Thank you, have a great day!

Best regards,

XXXX

MS. XXX XXXX | Operations | eZforex.com, Inc.
3611 McCann Rd | Longview, TX 75605 | USA
t 903.248.4089 f 903.663.1964
www.eZforex.com | "Where America Buys Foreign Currency"

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar Empty Re: FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar

Post by Len Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:49 pm

rosienogg wrote:Hi all,

The reason I asked my question in the first place was because I'm not sure why I don't see the buying/selling of the Dinar in several places including Wells Fargo, EZForex, etc.. (even though I thought one of the gurus said Wells F was trading it now?) and was just curious as to why...

Here's my email with my questions and my answers. Just some interesting information thought you might like to know.

MY QUESTION:

R.N.

it IS at least listed in some sites now:
http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=IQD

HER ANSWER:

Hello,

1. Our sources are beginning to dry up, and it is getting increasingly more difficult to obtain this currency.
2. We do not want to continue selling a currency that we may not be able to buy back in the future.
3. We sell currency for travel-related purposes, and we feel there are too many customers purchasing for other purposes, such as speculation.
4. We are following the lead of other major banks who no longer exchange the Iraqi dinar, such as Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase, etc.

Best regards,

XXXX

Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar Empty Re: FYI...My contact with EZForez and the Dinar

Post by Len Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:53 pm

at least it IS listed in some sites now:
http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=IQD
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by silvertongue Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:59 pm

rosienogg wrote:Hi all,

MY QUESTION:

R.N.

HER ANSWER:

Hello,

Best regards,

XXXX

I was also told by forex today that they do not sell our deal with KWD or IQD. Go figure!

silvertongue

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum