Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells

Go down

Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells Empty Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:03 am

Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells

Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells %D8%B4%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%20%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A

Since 29.12.2016 at 02:26 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad balances News

Patriotic Union of Kurdistan party, called for an extensive investigation documents and Acliques revealed by the Minister of wealth and natural resources Ashti Hawrami messages Turkish counterpart Bert Bayrak and in which the sale of a number of oil fields in the region, compared to US $ 5 billion displays, in a secret deal away from the eyes of the Iraqi government between Erbil Ankara and the Kurdistan region to pay debts.

The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan MP Xuan Davoudi in a statement received / balances News / copy, "We are not surprised a lot and we live the midst of the final stages of the war on terror Daesh gangs and after addressing the heroic Peshmerga forces and for two years and a half in Kirkuk and wrap their people around them and the security of the continuation of life runs smoothly for citizens, in addition to the provision of safe haven to more than 700,000 displaced people and carry their burdens and participation of Kirkuk resources that appear every now and then political, security and parliamentary leaders to announce opinions and negative attitudes are meant to reduce the size of the sacrifices of Kirkuk for the purpose of political gain to serve the agenda of regional and clear. "

He explained, "These are the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Turkmen Front members and which reveals the size of harmony and coordination between the two sides and focus on Kirkuk," past to say "It seems that this attempt to escape what was published on the WikiLeaks site on the sale of oil fields and shares in the disputed areas to Turkey ".

"In the time that condemn these desperate attempts aimed at distracting public opinion by focusing on Kirkuk and their situations we call for the oil and parliamentary power to initiate an immediate afflict about Manscher on WikiLeaks and especially because it comes at a time when the approved budget and rejected by the Kurdistan Regional Government."

He stressed, saying "We demand the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to open an extensive investigation with the Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Region Mr. Ashti Hawrami about Manscher in the site because it will give a legal justification enough for the intervention of Turkish troops under the pretext of protecting its economic interests in Iraq, especially after the allegations have failed to intervene to protect the Turkmen and especially after Azaralstreet Turkmen adherence to patriotism and love for Iraq and Kurdistan, as they had throughout their history. "

And display drastically according to a letter leaked by WikiLeaks three proposals to extinguish debts owed by the Government of Irbil up to five billion dollars, "either buying patter and Tawke fields and Sheikhan or buy Miran fields and Bnbawi and third Khormelh buy oil fields."

is over

LINK

Talabani's party demanded an investigation documents WikiLeaks and sale of Erbil to oil wells 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum