Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account???

3 posters

Go down

Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? Empty Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account???

Post by WilliamB Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Will I need a social security card( I know my number but don't have an actual card at present) to open an non interest bearing checking or savings account, and which would be better savings or checking????

William

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? Empty Re: Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account???

Post by ETFlash Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:10 pm

I don't have an actual Social Security card but have opened accounts without it. Not that difficult if you are an old codger since your medicare number is the same as your social security number.

Non-interest Bearing accounts must be checking accounts. Saving accounts usually earn interest. These are not to be confused with the old "TAG" accounts which were Transaction Account Guaranteed program accounts and had the same benefits - FDIC insurance on unlimited funds. These were optional with financial institutions and the bigger ones would not participate because there was a cost involved to them.

The Non-Interest Bearing Checking Accounts with unlimited coverage are not optional but will expire in December 2012 unless extended. The main thing to consider is that these should be thought of as "receiving accounts" and funds should be moved to FDIC covered accounts with the $250,000 limit, brokerage accounts, etc. as soon as possible. If the bank goes under, the FDIC has 99 years to pay off the accounts (probably wouldn't take that long) but that is better than having the funds in an uninsured account when the bank folds and lose all of it.

Hope this helps.

ETFlash

Back to top Go down

Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? Empty ID

Post by ZTRAVLR2011 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:47 pm

FOR ID BRING YOUR PASSPORT, NO ADDRESS. U CAN SET UP A P.O. BOX TO GET YOUR MAIL.
ZTRAVLR2011
ZTRAVLR2011

Back to top Go down

Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account??? Empty Re: Credentials to open an account with Bank??, what type of account???

Post by WilliamB Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:58 pm

uh ohh I don't have a passport...don't really do too much traveling to tell the truth 🇳🇴

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum