Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security

Go down

Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security Empty Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security

Post by Rwederfoort Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:18 pm

Subject: Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security

Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.internetfreedom.org%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fimages%2FCyberInformationControl-ChinaGreatFireWall_0

Dear brothers and sisters,

How are all of you today?  We are approaching the NEW YEAR 2017, and i want to wish
all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017.

Today I have selected this TOPIC, because it is one of them that a few of us, have
gone into or have been investing in trying to expose or penetrate this Chinese
Great INTERNET FIREWALL.  

I have been in contact with my Chinese Colleagues which i have been contact with
them threw several EMAIL which they can identify them self to me, where
we exchange ideas with each other, and have done bussines agreement with
Chinese government threw signed document agreements.

I have been Posting many BLOGS and Emails to all of my brothers and sisters in the
World to show them what the Chinese Government has been doing all over the WORLD
using their Surveillance and Censorship Projects all over the WORLD.

Even this Mail can blocked or screened by them for it to not reach its destination, 
or the REAL TRUTH to be exposed. For many years i have seen how and the ways
they take Countries and governments and Companies over using their Tactics,
and giving Bribes, as i have experienced.

All over the WORLD is the SAME TACTIC the CHINESE Government has been
executing, and the Funny thing is that the MEDIA is also notified not say nothing.

JUST THINK about it for a second what the CHINESE PEOPLE must go threw on the
hands from their own Government. I made some research and i wanted to share
them with all of you, what you think we can do, to show  the CHINESE Government
that we would like they BRING DOWN the GREAT FIRE WALL for FREE TRADING
and so their CITIZENS can be FREE to take their own CHOICE and to be FREE on
the internet, and go do what ever they want.

THE CHINESE CITIZENS will be soon FREE what will the CHINESE GOVERNMENT DO?

This is what the Chinese Government is afraid off. If we all were going to receive our
Prosperity Funds which were allocated for Humanity, that means all their citizens would
then be FREE from Debt, and free from Chinese Government.
So i understand why the delays of the Prosperity Funds which are deposited in the AIIB
bank which are being delayed to be released. 

Many Countries and Poor Citizens are waiting the Humanitarian Prosperity Funds, to
be released by the CHINESE BRICS Nations Development Banks.

Situation of the Chinese Agenda in Curacao tactics:
This is what i can share i believe what i have found out, that the Chinese have been executing
the take over of our island and government how they have executed it all over the world,
and many countries.

They come in as business man, or normal Chinese setting up their small restaurant
and stores as they have been doing for many years. This Chinese are here on Instructions
of the Government of China, and they are in contact with their Chinese Intelligence Service.
All the FUNDS are give to then for their Setting up their Business is from the Chinese 
Government Agents who is also working for the Chinese Government.

Here in Curacao, is the same. They will start infiltrating Governments and Agencies using
bribery money and creating their Underground Network, with the Help of the Chinese
Intelligence Service. Yes all their Papers for their Business and Immigration Papers, are
being handled by using Bribery, to the Government Leaders and appointees.
The justice System is usually the one they will first take over, so they can have access to 
the Country or Island infrastructure how to maintain Security on their Term to
control the Public if mass uprising would happen to have the Equipment which is 
needed. So all the FUNDING as the CARS for the Police, Surveillance, and everything
is FUNDED by the CHINESE GOVERNMENT. Everything the CHINESE are taking over,
and every one went against them would be stopped. Here in Curacao they have taken many
Corporation and Banks already. Look at what happen to this Brother (R.I.P) Helmin Wiels, 
what happen to him, there was an Issue with the CHINESE selling Lottery numbers
being take over from all the LOTTERY owners. The GAS and OIL agendas everything the
Chinese were Infiltrating to take over. I saw that all the agendas had never nothing to
do with Locals and the Nederlands government, it was the CHINESE Government and 
their INFLUENCES.

Th RBC BANK has already been taken over by the CHINESE Government, but
the question what will happen with the rest of the bank.
Also what will happen to OUR Currency, because on of the next steps from
the CHINESE Government is to remove all large Fiat Currency Bills, and finally
all Paper Money to introduce the CHIP technology. 

NOW we are at that stage that all the local Government companies, Airlines and 
many others as bankers and big business owners who used to control the
island before are out of business because of the CHINESE Government their 
tactics to shut down every Business flow going to their direction.

THE GOVERNMENT of CURACAO is being controlled by a group of CHINESE
which are situated in the Hotel on the island. Everything is being controlled
from that location.

This is the TRUTH, and also the CHINESE GOVERNMENT is seeing that the TRUTH
is appearing every where showing their actions and deeds.

THE UNIVERSE will always bring balance back to everything which is out balance.

So the CHINESE Government is also experiencing this AWAKENING of the MASSES, and
understand they cannot LIE or hide the TRUTH.

Their CITIZENS are also awakening, and this will be a problem or a situation for them.

I HOPE THAT THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT WILL CHANGE THEIR WAYS, and be
TRANSPARENT and TRUTHFUL.

Thank you and have a blessed day.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?

Do you like Chinese products? Why?

Yes, I do, but god knows why when it comes to “good Chinese products”, Chinese cuisines just popped up in my min...
[size]

How the Great Firewall discovers hidden circumvention servers [32c3]

[/size]

How the Great Firewall discovers hidden circumvention servers [32c3]

CCCen Published on Dec 27, 2015 SUBSCRIBED  37K How the Great Firewall discovers hidden circumvention ...
[size]

Apple blocked CNNIC CA months after MITM attacks

[/size]

Apple blocked CNNIC CA months after MITM attacks

Apple blocked CNNIC CA months after MITM attacks Submitted by  percy  on Thu, Sep 24, 2015 In March ...
[size]

China is the obstacle to Google’s plan to end internet censorship

[/size]

China is the obstacle to Google’s plan to end internet censorship

China is the obstacle to Google’s plan to end internet censorship Submitted by  charlie  on Mon, Dec 12, 2...
[size]

From the desk of Lu Wei: Apple, encryption and China

[/size]

From the desk of Lu Wei: Apple, encryption and China

From the desk of Lu Wei: Apple, encryption and China Submitted by  charlie  on Thu, Feb 18, 2016 ...
[size]

The New York Times vs. The Chinese Authorities

[/size]

The New York Times vs. The Chinese Authorities

The New York Times vs. The Chinese Authorities Submitted by  charlie  on Sat, May 07, 2016 Quietly, ...
[size]

GreatFire.org now testing VPN speed and stability in China

[/size]

GreatFire.org now testing VPN speed and stability in China

GreatFire.org now testing VPN speed and stability in China Submitted by  charlie  on Tue, Jul 05, 2016 ...
[size]

The GFW works like a damn blocking water. It blocks any negative information that has the potential to undermine the basic foundation of this Fascism system in China.

[/size]

The GFW works like a damn blocking water. It blocks any negative informatio...

I would say it’ll probably last longer than the Chinese commie Fascism government. The GFW works like a damn b...
[size]

Everyone knows that America is trying to overthrow many regimes using social media. If China gets into a mess, with hateful rumors everywhere, but the state doesn’t have control over it, the whole country will gets into trouble, which is very bad for

[/size]

Everyone knows that America is trying to overthrow many regimes using socia...

When the dishonest and biased medias like New York Times disappear. Most Chinese are not well educated and ver...
[size]

if anyone try to seprate China with internet, they will see the power of chinese netizen.

[/size]

if anyone try to seprate China with internet, they will see the power of ch...

I think most of the world made a misunderstood about the GFW. It is not a WALL to block the chinese people out o...
[size]

http://arrestwarrantsatanicritual.blogspot.com/2016/12/gfw-was-built-to-prevent-chinese.html

The GFW means data is ultimately retained inside of China and under the control of the local government rather than the US government.

[/size]

The GFW means data is ultimately retained inside of China and under the con...

I doubt it will ever be removed (GFW). Its purpose is not to protect local business interests (although it doe...
[size]

CHINA INTERNET WALL: The wall is there because the government wants full control over the contents on the Internet.

[/size]

CHINA INTERNET WALL: The wall is there because the government wants full co...

It will be around for a long, long time. The censorship of foreign website from China was mainly a regulatory ...
[size]

http://arrestwarrantsatanicritual.blogspot.com/2016/12/facebook-please-not-like-this.html

Online Censorship In China

[/size]

Online Censorship In China

Online Censorship In China GreatFire.org brings transparency to the Great Firewall of China. We have monito...
[size]

China’s Great Cannon

[/size]

China’s Great Cannon

China’s Great Cannon April 10, 2015 Categories:  Bill Marczak ,  Jakub Dalek ,  John Scott-Railton ,  Reports ...
[size]

CHINA Great Firewall

[/size]

CHINA Great Firewall

The  Great Firewall of China  (abbreviated to  GFW ,  Simplified Chinese :  防火长城 ;  traditional Chinese :  防火長城 ...
[size]

When will (GFW) GREAT FIRE WALL OF CHINA disappear?

[/size]

When will (GFW) GREAT FIRE WALL OF CHINA disappear?

When will GFW disappear? As a Chinese ancient saying: there is not a wall can block the wind. Is GFW w...
[size]

Is Google banned in China?

[/size]

Is Google banned in China?

Peter Yang , Major in EE, Senior student in stu Updated  29 Apr 2015  ·  Upvoted by  Ashwin Guru ,  works at G...
[size]

Beyond Flat Earth

[/size]

Beyond Flat Earth

Michael Calhoun Published on Sep 27, 2016 SUBSCRIBED  32 Inspired after the book 'worlds beyond th...

Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security Facebook Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security Linkedin Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security Twitter Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security Blogger Curacao: Great Fire Wall of CHINA  (GFW) - Censorship and surveillance project operated by China's Ministery of Public Security Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum