Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros.

3 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. Empty Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros.

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:24 am

Mnt Goat

...only 1 week remaining in December and the CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. This by itself is good news. Will they postpone it again? We wait and watch in anticipation.

12-26-2016

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. Empty Re: Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros.

Post by Chaz Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:30 am

Boy you better hope they don't goat, because when they do, I think there will be a lot of people mad at you.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. Empty Re: Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros.

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:42 am

deleting 0s is a redenomination, the same language has been used in over a dozen instances/countries since the mid-90s.  it's not an rv, and everyone holding all of this worthless currency will weep when they find out their 3-zero notes didn't spike in value.  once 0s are deleted, a country can introduce lower denominations, but value goes nowhere.  see turkey, indonesia, zimbabwe, peru, slovenia, bolivia and mexico as examples.  deleting 0s is a central bank ledger-line trick to maintain fleeting consumer confidence and monkey with M1 as it pertains to inflation.  iraq is no different.  so i hope with every fiber of my being that cbi does delete 0s, so this stupid rv hoax can be put out to pasture once and for all.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:06 am

ReapAndSow ; good to see you back, I pray you had a great Christmas, but not so good I would imagine for those who had been promised again for a RV Christmas by these unscrupulous individuals called gurus, including the Goat. Yes it would end this RV scam once & for all if indeed they redonominated the dinar, & then hopefully before the gurus disappeared , that people would actually commit to having these gurus put in jail.
But nevertheless I'm glad your back Reap , still have a war to win against the deception (lies) that has hurt so many people during Thanksgiving & Christmas , now it New Year's , the hype is still going strong and I use that word hype, loosely.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down