Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros.

3 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. Empty Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros.

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:24 am

Mnt Goat

...only 1 week remaining in December and the CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. This by itself is good news. Will they postpone it again? We wait and watch in anticipation.

12-26-2016

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. Empty Re: Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros.

Post by Chaz Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:30 am

Boy you better hope they don't goat, because when they do, I think there will be a lot of people mad at you.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros. Empty Re: Mnt Goat says CBI has NOT yet postponed the project to delete the zeros.

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:42 am

deleting 0s is a redenomination, the same language has been used in over a dozen instances/countries since the mid-90s.  it's not an rv, and everyone holding all of this worthless currency will weep when they find out their 3-zero notes didn't spike in value.  once 0s are deleted, a country can introduce lower denominations, but value goes nowhere.  see turkey, indonesia, zimbabwe, peru, slovenia, bolivia and mexico as examples.  deleting 0s is a central bank ledger-line trick to maintain fleeting consumer confidence and monkey with M1 as it pertains to inflation.  iraq is no different.  so i hope with every fiber of my being that cbi does delete 0s, so this stupid rv hoax can be put out to pasture once and for all.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:06 am

ReapAndSow ; good to see you back, I pray you had a great Christmas, but not so good I would imagine for those who had been promised again for a RV Christmas by these unscrupulous individuals called gurus, including the Goat. Yes it would end this RV scam once & for all if indeed they redonominated the dinar, & then hopefully before the gurus disappeared , that people would actually commit to having these gurus put in jail.
But nevertheless I'm glad your back Reap , still have a war to win against the deception (lies) that has hurt so many people during Thanksgiving & Christmas , now it New Year's , the hype is still going strong and I use that word hype, loosely.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum