Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg 12/24/16

2 posters

Go down

Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 Empty Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg 12/24/16

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Just how dumb are these people?  Look at the title of this article -  "Tonight's Word: Santa's Got a Brand New Bag".  That sure looks like more than one word to me. 

It's no wonder these people think one Zim note will be worth $150,000 USD or whatever it's up to these days.  LMAO

Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 1482557535350

The church bells in town
They're ringing a song
What a happy sound
Baby please come home

Pretty lights on the tree
I'm watching them shine
You should be here with me
Baby please come home. -Darlene Love.

And that brings us to Tonights word: SANTA'S GOT A BRAND NEW BAG.

Dearest family. If you're picking up what Uncle Yao (ready to blow) has been laying down you have a pretty good idea that this is our season. Without calling the date he's made a damn good argument as to why Christmas to New Year's looks superfantastic.

We've all trained and studied together. We spent hours searching for Intel nuggets like a pig searches for truffles. We all read up till our eyes lost a few points. We all got pump faked together. Stayed up past 2 AM on Intel calls together. Fought with each other over different beliefs that could never be proven (contradiction is balance) and we backed each other up as well. Said goodbye only to come back. Came back only to show how strong our love is for this family. It's a good kind of addiction. It's been quite the year for all of us. It felt cold molasses slow at times but looking back it flew by pretty fast.

Yosef, I love you bro. I'll never forget. But I was a lot less grey before you hit the scene. Just sayin. Think Fishers got a healing chamber for the salt and pepper?

It's a joke that rednecks give ammo for Christmas. Just curious, are any of you getting ZIM? Bet there's one of you.

Speaking of ZIM, we have more and more Intel providers encouraging us to take that $125,000 rate. Ironically uncle Yao has been telling us to look inside our hearts and take a right it's comfortable and not necessarily the super high rate. I remember when it was the other way around. If I do take that rate, I'm going to ask the clawback clause be removed. Worth a shot, not that I'm too worried about it.

I'm having a hard time comprehending how blessed I'm feeling this Christmas, excuse me, winter solstice. Knowing that I have my friends and family at home and all of you, my dinarland family here, well, it lights up Christmas tree.

Thank you for being a part of this fantastic website. Thank you for all you share. The Dong's are going to have a heavenly 2017. I'll toast an eggnog tonight for you sister Sarah, Rohan and Burgundy. And brother Patrick, Cowboy, OWB. Even to the Grinch who dared to say end of March on this beautiful morning. I'll raise a glass to all tonight in honor of you who have graced us with your spirit this year. May the fat man put lots of goodies under all your trees. And no, I'm not talking about a Cadillac from Elvis. Cause this winter solstice, Santa's got a brand new bag.

And that's the word.

Heisenberg

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg  12/24/16 Empty Re: Tonight's Word: "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" by Heisenberg 12/24/16

Post by Chaz Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:03 pm

What a waste of space, more nonsense, people have been disappointed again, well that's what you get from listening to a bunch of con artists.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum