Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Zorra  12/20/16 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Zorra 12/20/16

Go down

Zorra  12/20/16 Empty Zorra 12/20/16

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:15 am

Zorra  12/20/16 Up-Date%2BALERT%2B%2528600x533%2529

Zorra Intel (From Tonight)

I just got off the phone with Zorra of Hollow Earth and he answered a few questions for me, so that I could pass them onto you. Here is the Intel I got for you:

First About the Red Headed Giants:

They are also known as "Titans" and are Benevolent Teachers. They are from a planet called "Titania" which we know as "Jupiter." They have been in their stasis chambers waiting till the Earth had made the Transition to Peace which is the time we are now in. That is why they are waking up right now because we are about to transition to peace and have Disclosure. If they came out any earlier they would frighten people but after disclosure, they will not be feared. A point of note is that their stasis chambers preserves their bodies and makes them immortal. They cannot be killed. If they get shot they will just heal again.

Regarding Disclosure

Zorra reports that at the time of disclosure, the REAL SANTA "Being" will reveal himself to the World, and that his reindeer will be seen on radar and by others as well.

Regarding the CGR, NESARA and the Republic

The CGR is still expected before "Santa's Day" which is of course the day he delivers his presents. This window extends to no later than the 25th of December.

Expect NESARA and The Republic to make their appearance as a package deal shortly before or after the CGR.

The ZIM denominations that will "Officially" be exchanged are the $100T and the $50T. I said that I will tell everyone to take what they have just in case, and he said that would be fine.

I know that does not help everyone, but it does help a lot of people. Keep your expectations up that all will be exchangeable. I will be taking everything I have because things change all the time.

Signed: One Who Believes
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down