Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:47 am

Guru OkieOilman: THIS IS THE ONLY NIGHT, THAT I HAVE CHOSEN, TO KEEP AN ALL NIGHT VIGILANT WATCH. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF COFFEE AVAILABLE.

Guru Lojak:   tonight just may be our night...it may take till to tomorrow night...here we are again at the doorstep...and many are getting excited...all this supposed bad news is just--smoke...just hang in there....its on the way...so yes, I am excited about tonight, and tomorrow.

Rember that guy Jonny--he knows his stuff-

Guru SoonerFan:
  Soonerfan got a call that may indicate that tonight just may be our night..That may not be new news to some of you...because Papajack and Jonny has been saying it all day.

Let me put it this way if okie is staying up tonight, so am I...........PER okie 5:39pm cst. 12/18/11 " `this is the only night, that i have chosen to kept an all night vigilant watch make sure you have plenty of coffee avaiable".

Guru Jonnywg:   today is another step closer to the promised RV...we find today that the technical aspect of all things related are complete...as stated by many. We await the CBI to drop in the rate and hope that tonight is the night. TALIBANI had his meeting this weekend and the info we received is that although the participants disagreed a decision to move forward was made. ALL IS DONE NO EXTRA CODES NEEDED. JUST A RELEASE.

Well my friends, good morning. Hi, all this appears to be the day we're waiting for. In the next 24 hours info regarding the TALIBANI meeting, THE GOI, UN SANCTIONS should all come out. These settlements in public should force up-and-out the RV. Today will be a great day as we will know where we stand. I can hardly wait.

Guru Poppy3:  this is called dead zone of silence. I been researching as you guys know for well over 3 years and in all that time it has never been this quiet. beware some news post out right now are old stuff with new dates. This has been done a bunch for the last 90 days. Stand strong and stand together FAVOR FROM ON HIGH IS ON ITS WAY. POPPY3

remember last feb i told you i talked with the ceo of the atm co that said they had set 509 atms throughtout the country but most could not be hooked up because the banks didnt have full time power or the computer system to tie them together. Now when you read this did you notice they said this year??? This year. Poppy3

ALRIGHT I ILL RETURN LATER THIS EVE WE JUST GOT HOME FROM CHURCH AND HAVING THE ENTIRE CLAN HERE AT NOON FOR CHRISTMAS . I AM EXPECTING TO GET A BAGDAD CALL AROUND 5PM TODAY AND HOPEFULLY WITH SOME SOLID DETAILS HANG IN AND WILL BBL POPPY3

keep in mind 73% of the people have negative attitudes . they dont think they do but it is fact people people will believe negative on the spot and will resist the positive till proven to be so. This ride shoul show everyone this is true. Anyone can post something positive and they will be drilled to the enth degree but you can post something negative and their reaction is i bet that is true and they go repeeting it immediately as fact and it spreads like wild fire. poppy3

Many have already recieved them actually months ago but they where never activated and here never charged. I had confirmation of this from a retailer in bagdad. he said he had one but it was worth nothing to him till the would be activated. I think just business people got them to prepare for when the rv hit and they could be prepared to continue business without interuption? poppy3

Guru Bulldog75:  "ONE STEP CLOSER DOWN THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD". NO HASTE, WE WAIT. YET WE KNOW AND EMBRACE THE MOMENT, FOR IT IS NEAR. WE PRAY AND KNOW THIS. WE MANIFEST OUR DREAMS AND HOPES NOW. AMEN. SUGAR PLUMS ARE DANCING. OUR USA OVEN IS STILL AT 440 AND 747s ARE FLYIN' HIGH.

Guru Med:   REVALUING THE DINAR UNDER THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES POLITICALLY COULD BE DISASTROUS FOR THE DINAR.  IF  SHABIBI'S GOAL IS TO GET COUNTRIES TO HAVE CONFIDENCE IN HIS DINAR,  HE ALSO HAS TO BE ABLE TO GIVE GUARANTEES THAT STABILITY WITHIN THE GOVT IS THERE...IT IS NOT.  IT WILL BE UP TO GOV. SHABIBI TO INTERVENE...TO PROTECT THE MONETARY POLICY AND TO COMBAT INFLATION.  WHO IN THE HELL FROM THIS COUNTRY WILL PUT BILLIONS INTO A COUNTRY THAT IS POSSIBLY ON THE VERGE OF A CIVIL WAR AND HOW WILL THE IMF FEEL ABOUT GIVING MORE MONEY TO IRAQ AFTER SEEING MOST OF WHAT THEY WORKED YEARS TO BRING ABOUT ON THE VERGE OF GOING TOTALLY IN REVERSE.  THIS IS NOT A GLOOM AND DOOM, I FULLY EXPECT THIS TO BE RESOLVED.  THIS CRISIS TO ME WILL BE OVER IN TWO WEEKS OR LESS.

SOONER OR LATER THIS ENTIRE GOVT HAS TO COME ON TRACK AND ACT LIKE A REAL GOVT. ME PERSONALLY HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE BOYCOTT, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE ALONG TIME AGO.  I BELIEVE THAT IF SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TAKEN A STAND LONG AGO WE WOULD HAVE BEEN FARTHER AHEAD.  FORGET ABOUT THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR  FOR THE MOMENT.   IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN DURING THIS CRISIS,  IT CAN’T THERE IS NO QUORUM.

Guru Mailman17:   AS MUCH AS IRAQ ASKS FOR 7 TO BE LIFTED...THEY MUST REPEATEDLY BE BEATEN IN THEIR FRIGGIN SKULL [uhhh ooohhhh!!]  THAT IT IS NOT COMING DOWN UNTIL THEY FULFILL WHAT THE UN HAS ASKED,...THE MOST IMPORTANT BEING KUWAIT AND THE SECURITY ISSUE.  MALIKI WILL HAVE HIS DAY IN COURT...THATS COMING, BUT THIS RV WILL BE THERE WAY BEFORE THAT, THEIR TACTICS FOR DELAY THE LAST 7 YEARS...ARE OVER.  THE BIG BOYS WILL NOW TAKE CONTROL...THATS WHERE WE STAND....THE RV IS NOT AN OPTION ANYMORE, IT IS A NECESSITY AND THE POWERS TO BE WILL MAKE IT SO.  I REALLY AM 100% SURE THIS IS COMING AND ITS COMING FAST.

Guru Bookings:  i was told there will be a lot of smoke coming out ,before we get the rv. And was told not to listen to it.  as long as we get this rv, i could care lee what m is doing, or going to do.

Guys i was told yesterday that we should see the rate sunday/sunday night.  I was also told the int currency was told yesterday to get rid of all dinars with ooo. And no more after yesterday. And said the reason we did not get the rv at 2pm on friday, was because they was waiting to see what happen on the tax deal, that got a 2 months extention. Said everything was done, and we would see the rv sunday/sunday night

Monday is my day to go to the bank, so bring on the rv!!!!  i for myself i 'm not read any articles today at all,. Because we've been told rv is done, done done. Just waiting for rate. So to me these things are a waste of time. Imo.

Guru Bluwolf:    this ride is about over, all issues pertaining to Iraq have been resolved and all banks are waiting on the BIS to press the rv button, this will be coming in shortly, there are conflicting negative news out there both in country as in worldwide pay no attention for they are bogus, nothing has change and everything is looking good.

Guru FreewayBill:   Everything, and I mean everything is done and so we should be great for tonight!  I cannot see any reason why it has not happened before now, but I can almost guarantee that this will be done, finished and you will have your money before Santa Claus comes...There are too many factors that weigh in to make it come at this time...Whether it be so US can collect taxes on this tax year or the fact that the UN gave them (Iraq) until January 1 to comply for lifting of the sanctions...tonight is the absolute best window for the RV that we have seen since Friday.

According to everything I have heard tonight, we are still on track for a great end to the weekend...some say Sunday thru Monday, some say Monday thru Tuesday and some say other things  (Adam Montana - Hannah's brother says it is coming in 2022 and it is going tobe 10 cents) [heehee]  ...we will see this in 2011 and I am thinking we are going to have the most memorable Christmas ever!!! 

List of 1,284 reasons why it will go tonight ~ FREEWAY BILL

I have compiled the facts and come up with 1,284 reasons why the RV will come tonight. This took a while, but if you read them all, you will realize how very close we are to seeing this blessing!!!!!  Wait a second .... uhoh...... I just got information that debunks 1,281 of them. Wow! The other information gatherers are very smart and have given me reasons why these are not actual facts.... oops!

Well that leaves us with 3....

1) Everything, and I mean everything is done and so we should be great for tonight!
2) Jonnywg said so
3) After a very long conversation this morning with Dr. Shabibi (we were golfing) I slipped in the question about this RV and he said "my friend, the reevaluation of my country's currency is at hand and working with your President Mr. Obama and your UST director Mr. Geithner, we have decided to release the RV since there is only a few more shopping days until Christmas."

With that he then missed a 3 foot putt, cursed a while and then got back in the cart, took a huge drink of his Bud Light and said "Now, can we talk about something else? I have been stressed about this long enough!"  So folks, there you have it! Right from the man himself! WoooHooo!

Seriously, just trying to put a little light information to this as emotions are running high and will right up until the actual RV.  I agree, that tonight is the absolute best window for the RV that we have seen since Friday. So, let's watch football today, spend some time with our families, watch some TV tonight and go to bed knowing that whatever happens during the night, we are going to be wealthy soon, regardless of whether it is tonight or tomorrow night.

I will call this ...... I cannot see any reason why it has not happened before now, but I can almost guarantee that this will be done, finished and you will have your money before Santa Claus comes. There are too many factors that weigh in to make it come at this time.... Whether it be so US can collect taxes on this tax year or the fact that the UN gave them (Iraq) until January 1 to comply for lifting of the sanctions....   GOD BLESS YOU and have a great SUNDAY!

Guru BlueDog:  Shabibi said before the end of the year    like that.  what rate no one knows,  but strong per Shabibi

Guru Papajack1952: you all will be super Happy when you see the Rate it is awesome.  if it shows at what I was told we will all be Dancing and Jumping up and Down.  the Ball Game is over and we won whooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo  

it should sunday nite for monday morning. there is no hold ups it is all finished and ready to we should see monday.  I have 5 contacts that all agree and confrim it is true best I can do.  Just watch the news that we hear tonight and tomorrow you will see  

Listen up all........... most of the intel providers are trying to tell us all something without saying something... we all need to just let this play out.... all are in agreement it is coming soon... I tend to agree... none of us can make it come any faster then what it will. Just sit tight....

Here's what I know from a fellow that works for the IMF and worked on this project, nothing secret but just how the system works: IMF approved Iraq currency rate, DONE Iraq Parliment approved and voted on it, and petitioned the IMF to RV, DONE, the IMF presented the rate to the BIS for activation and that is what we are waiting on and word is RV is part of a basket of many currencies to be activated at the same time. So we WAIT!!!!

Guru DinarWishes:   Hello Squirrels!!!! UPDATE!!!! What I'm hearing is tonight /tomorrow and pray. it is all true!!!! Lots of intel being spread around and not to worry things are still on track and everyone is just trying to get things completed!!!! That is Great News to me!!!! All thats needed is for it just to show!!! Watch out for the smoke and keep it out of your eyes!!! Have a great rest of your Sunday!!!

Guru Cap1:  I'm back!  played cards. The wife won!  It has been a fantastic day! Great intel all over the place. And Dad is doing well! I'm stoked!!!! I'm pumped!!!!  if the rates are not what have been posted or in that range,be comforted that we did infact get an RV. And we will look to see what the rates do.  It has to be above everything out there now because of what Christine LeGarde stated...."the strongest currency" so I'm thinking at least mid $4.   If it comes in at $8, pick me up off da floor and take me to da bank!!!

Everyone , get a small pillow, put it in front of your keyboard........position it just below your jaw so when you see this baby hit....at least your jaw will be protected!!! lol

Guru Doc:   We are starting to see news in the media saying this will not happen until 2013. Lots of other official statements saying beginning 2012. We are simply seeing the political wheels in motion and maintain it will get done but not until 1st quarter 2012. As for rate all the public statements continue around equality with the USD. Remember dedollarization is projected to occur around $1.15 so we see this as the upside of the initial rate. The ultimate goal is greater than Kuiwat. Again we report, you decide.

Guru BellaGrits:  prediction is from 1:00a.m to 4:00a.m. Sunday morning

Guru Lgtennis:  news just keeps getting better.  they are hurrying to get the rv done asap. military guy that just came home said annoucement was made in iraq   

Guru BWM:  the RV will take place soon... of course I can't guarantee the timing but it's real.while the ramifications of the RV are helping the whole world and being driven by the U.S. and other agencies... the actual command must come from Iraq at some point.. in other words Shabibi must say "go".

there is a lot of speculation specifically because of the news about the government of Iraq coming out today and last 24 hours... I have said all along I didn't think they gave a thought to our banks and such about when this could happen.. hence the Friday, monday talk when banks would rather have tuesday-thursday and still now think this is an any minute, any day event..   I don't subscribe to the 12 dollar rate but certainly will be happy to recant if that is the rate... I think less than that as it comes out.

they need a currency that trades on the "other" side of the decimal... that 1170 business is not getting it... when you look at what it would take to broker deals in a country that requires a 25k note to buy a coke you are talking about serious cash flow issues... the biggest problem is that they were removed from the world currency market and have to reestablish themselves in order to be a player like they want to with all that oil.

I'm expecting more than 3...ok, so maybe in the 5-6 range... but this is wearing me down... I think I actually uttered I would take .86 cents other day...NAH I'm lying.   the PTB cannot push the envelope any further... the markets have suffered the people have suffered and now their bottom line is suffering and suddenly it's important to them also... remember, what good does it do to be in power if you don't have anyone to "rule"...

Guru Jaybird:  just got back from the middle east. NO JOKE.   let's just say BP solar projected on IQD revaluing!!!! Mmmmmmm  3.3 billion dollar solar project. Paid in RV currency

Guru EagleHasLanded:
  It happened when the Federal Reserve Act was enacted and it is about to happen when the Iraqi Dinar revalues.

The Federal Reserve Act (ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, enacted December 23, 1913, 12 U.S.C. ch.3) is an Act of Congress that created and set up the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States of America, and granted it the legal authority to issue Federal Reserve Notes (now commonly known as the U.S. Dollar) and Federal Reserve Bank Notes as legal tender. The Act was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson.

Did you notice the date? DECEMBER 23, 1913.

Christmas Eve! All of the Washington lawmakers were on vacation. DC was a ghost-town. No politician was around to answer questions.

Fast-forward to DECEMBER 2011.

The lawmakers are on Christmas vacation. President Obama will be sunning and surfing in Hawaii. And "poof!" The Iraqi Dinar revalues.

Yep, you guessed it - no politicians in DC to answer the prying questions of the Press.

By the time Christmas recess is over and the politicians return to DC in January, the revaluation will be in the rear view and life will be business as usual in the nation's capital.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year - Peace on Earth!

Guru Phoenix:  Related articles ~ Baghdad airport security authorities prevented al Hashimi and seven companions travel …
No Oil Law, No Budget: Allawi’s Iraqi List Boycotts As Parliament is preparing to discuss a series of important laws, Oil and Gas Law and Budget
Oct. 2011 Watch ~ Iraqi PM Maliki : 615 Detained in anti-Baathist sweep …

As you can see in this article Iraqi Vice President Hashemi (member of the Iraqi List which is Allawi’s party) has had an arrest warrant put forward for his arrest for terrorist acts within the nation of Iraq.
Many will remember that it was Hassemi in the past that vetoed important laws about the election and who has attempted in the past to stop all forward progress in Iraq at all cost.
Last week we had a terrorist car bombing in the Green Zone and the car bomb was directed at and intended to kill the Prime Minister of Iraq, Malaki.

After investigation it was discovered the car used in the attack was owned by a prominent Iraq political leader in a high position of government. The car bomb was owned by one of the bodyguards of this political leader and now it appears that the plan to kill Prime Minister Malaki was hatched by the Iraqi List (Allawi’s party) and they have been caught.

Arrest have been made and warrants have been issued for more arrest.
Some will remember that Allawi who is head of this group that just attempted to assassinate the Prime Minister of Iraq was a former Bathist Party member who worked as an assassin for Saddam Hussain!
Allawi was one of Saddam’s closest friends before he (Allawi) was caught trying to hatch a plan to assassinate Saddam to take his position from him as dictator of Iraq. After being caught by Saddam for the assassination attempt Allawi fled for his life to London where he started to work for the CIA.

Most of the political delays over the past 2 years in Iraq have been because of the disruptions caused by the Iraqi List.
Also Hashemi was the party leader in Iraq of the “Muslim Brotherhood” until they changed the party name in 2009 but the party remained but just under a new name.

If you are not aware it is the same “Muslim Brotherhood” that has torn down all of the governments in the Middle East over the past year by assassination and violent overthrow.

So what we have just seen was an attempt of the Muslim Brotherhood to attack the government of Iraq from within by assassination and all done from within the cover of the Iraqi List.

This situation will be taken care of and needed to be taken care of and I expect as soon as these corrupt persons from the Iraqi List (Muslim Brotherhood) are arrested and removed from power we will see quick forward movement in the nation of Iraq.

The truth shall prevail and evil will not be allowed to succeed.

PTR Member mlkwasarep: i talked to my friend last night fresh in from iraq has only been back in his town for 48 hrs he came over to my house last night and we threw back some cold ones he had a lil info to share with me on our investment.  he told me that they were going to revalue the money (exact term) and not one second earlier than the last troop leaving iraq.  said that has been the plan all along hes a gunner in the marines.... reeree they are no longer called troops if they stayed....

he has some friends in the military and they were told by high ups to buy a lil bit for themselves might be worth something.  they had some citizens iraqis that were glad to have us troops there and they were giving them 250 dinar notes for there effort and being nice but main point mentioned revalue a couple times and he had several friends expecting it to happen without a doubt.. he also said it wasnt that easy at all to get dinar especially larger notes in bulk....

3S's Member:  I just received a post from a member that said this will go down by 9am tomorrow morning.......Shabibi put in the code, and it has been accepted. My contact talks directly with 3 letter agency. The only reason we wouldn't see it would be if there is a bank problem. ... Rate is high....The code is showing...and we should see it in the morning by 9am

DV Member Yota691:  The Recent Iraq 2011 Budget May Have Leaked the Coming Currency Revaluation.  Many investors are taking a hard look at investing in Iraq. Iraq’s Parliament approved Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s 42-member cabinet. Iraq’s growing stability, hard for many to imagine just a few years ago, now sets the stage for economic development and foreign investment.

As the security issues are slowly getting resolved, investors are getting closer to taking the next steps to setting up businesses in Iraq. The crude oil sector, building construction, and air transportation sectors are already making great strides, its only a matter of time until other business sectors move into the country.

There are other investors that will continue their investments from outside of Iraq. The Iraqi stock market investors can continue their investments in Iraq with out actually moving there.

The Iraqi dinar currency speculators will also be able to continue their type of investment from outside the country.

The currency speculators may have something good to look forward to in the near term, during the 2011 fiscal year, as a recent article was published either in error, or by accidental leaking of information pointing to a coming new exchange rate. The recent rate of exchange to the US Dollar has been 1170 dinars to one US Dollar.

Here is an excerpt from the recent Iraqi 2011 Budget article that gives possibility to a new exchange rate: “The Iraqi government has approved the draft federal budget law for fiscal year 2011, so inform the budget some 93 billion Iraqi dinars (79.6 billion dollars), when calculated per barrel to $ 73 U.S., and the rate of export of 2.25 million barrels per day.”

the recent Iraqi 2011 Budget article:http://iraqdailytimes.com/kurdistan-region-of-iraq-can-afford-ten-thousand-employees-for-their-province/

If you do the math, this indicted value of “93 billion Iraqi dinars (79.6 billion dollars)”, would be equivalent to 1.168 Iraqi Dinars to one US Dollar, or .855 Us Dollars to one Iraqi Dinar.

Later on in the Iraqi 2011 Budget article, two additional references to the speculative exchange rate are again mentioned, which suggests the same rate of exchange outcome.

Now that the budget draft has been approved, how much will this significant change in the exchange rate benefit the 2011 Iraqi Economy?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:39 pm

I remember watching for the RV through the night once back in 2010 like Okie and BellaGrits did here. LOL!!! Yeah, I've been there. Also, Yota took this article to mean a 100,000% RV was in the proposed budget, but it obviously wasn't because the value is about the same five years later. Sometimes translators made the classic mistake of assuming that numbers in Iraq are written like they are in the US with a comma for thousands, millions ... etc. It's also possible that they were publishing numbers in the budget using the new value proposed in the currency reform plan which was a redenomination. Either way, if you understand that revaluations don't work that way common sense would tell you that it didn't mean what Yota thought it meant.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 12/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:55 am

Sam I Am wrote:I remember watching for the RV through the night once back in 2010 like Okie and BellaGrits did here.  LOL!!!  Yeah, I've been there.  Also, Yota took this article to mean a 100,000% RV was in the proposed budget, but it obviously wasn't because the value is about the same five years later.  Sometimes translators made the classic mistake of assuming that numbers in Iraq are written like they are in the US with a comma for thousands, millions ... etc.  It's also possible that they were publishing numbers in the budget using the new value proposed in the currency reform plan which was a redenomination.  Either way, if you understand that revaluations don't work that way common sense would tell you that it didn't mean what Yota thought it meant.

Yep, the good old days of planes, trains, ships at sea and cakes baking at 440 degrees.  How long as it been since we've had eye witness accounts of Iraqi's dancing in the street?

The BS spewed back then pales in comparison to today's intel.  In just five short years the supposed IQD exchange rate has grown from $4.40 to $283 as reported by Yosef.  The Zim was just occasionally mentioned.  Today it's said to be worth so much your calculator gives you an error message when you try to figure out how rich you're going to be.  Yesterday Gary Larrabee interviewed Zorra from inside the earth of from outer space (I'm not sure exactly where Zorra is located - other than people's imaginations).  

How much crazier will it get?  Sterling, BH Group and Dinar Corp have been shut down.  TNT Tony just got out of prison for his second scamming conviction and is holding Meet & Greet events for $45 per person.  The FBI has a victim form for their Iraqi Dinar Investigation.

It's time to WAKE UP!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum