Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth

+14
HezekiaH
silvertongue
ezsuccess4u
maestro
SueR
matwms
calady123
Terbo56
Cabo
jbar
dlusk1414
gridkeeper
Brysonite
rick152
18 posters

Go down

I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth Empty I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth

Post by rick152 Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Good morning everyone.

We are standing at the preciface of one of the most profound events in the history of mankind. The RV of the Iraqi dinar...NOT. The event we are near is the global reset of the entire world economy. A "pairing" if you will, of the monitary system of every, (or most) central banks around the globe.

In this act the monies of the world will come together so as to allow a sort of equal footing for everyone to be able to afford a certain type of lifestyle. Not all countrys will of course allow there people to lavish in the rewards of this change, but many will. By that I mean, prices of food, clothing, and other essentials will be more readily avialable to the masses. A sharing of the wealth so to speak.

In the beginning of this project IT WAS only about Iraq and the enrichment of very few, the illuminatti if you will. It was NEVER about you and I. It was never about an entire reset of the global economy. This has evolved to this by others seeing how they too can benefit by this kind of action. There inlies the reason for all the time that has taken place for everything to come to fruition. Albiet Iraq, and there get ready problems have been a very large part.

We as dinarians have come to love to listen to the guru's on these sites as our leaders. They all have answers, (or not) to the questions we have and cannot answer ourselves. Do they really have all the answers? Not always. But they are the best ones we have, bar none. They are right in the sence that there hearts are in the right place, there intentions are good. I really believe that. Are there "answers" always right? Well we know the answer to that. Do they directly attempt to mislead us? Not for one second do I think that. And we continue to wait for more, addicted to these sites, starving for this to come through. Drooling over every post.

As I have stated before I an not a real religious man but spiritual. I currently am not happy with our government but not just this administration, There have been others before this. I will not blame this one. THIS IS NOT A RELIGIOUS OR POLITICAL POST. THIS IS A ATTITUDE POST.

I understand that there are a lot of us dinarians who really NEED this thing to come down. Myself included. The economy, has taken it's toll. I do blame the government for that. Not everyone should be in there own home, (The truth is some people were born to be renters), simple. not everybody can afford one. But that is another subject alltogether, not here.

Now if you please a bit about the spiritual/attitude. Please bare with me on this it will not go to far. We have been sitting here with bated breath waiting for the illusive golden dinar, and still we wait. The one difference is this...I have not counted my "chickens" I always keep my head and know I will NOT EVER sit by and EXPECT all will be over ASN. just not going to happen. I do kmow the RV will happen, just not when. At the same time I DO NOT ever blame the guru"s. I have always believed that they have been misled, as to timing. Unless some can produce difinitive proof than everyone and I do mean everyone should take there bad attitude with them out side and yell at a tree or something.

I BELIEVE in the dinar and have from the very beginning, from the first time someone mentioned it to me, and still do.

Things happen for a reason, nothing more or less, FACT. Take that to the bank the next time you hear something you do not like, I am not saying not to question, I'm saying your opinion does count but, your tongue does hurt.

I have and will keep the "cautiously opptomistic" attitude and therefore keep myself level. If you decide to also keep yourself level you might just find this ride a little easier. Patience is what it takes.

When we act out, we tend to show Non appreciation in where we are. I believe we were chosen to be exactly where we are. The way we handle ourselves tells a lot about a person. I think that the more we appreciate and the less we expect the more we get overall.

Well enough for now. I hope you get the meaning behind this. A bit rambling, but produced with love in mind. Thanks for listening. Love each other and yourself...rick152

rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth Empty Re: I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth

Post by Brysonite Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:43 pm

rick152, I could have not said it better. Everytime something does not come in at the precise time it was stated, someone steps in and starts bashing and then it seems to become a frenzy from there. I do not believe for a moment that the people who are gracious enough to spend there time on this for us are doing it for any other reason but to try to help. Please just stay positive and believe God for this because that is precisely where it is coming from.

Brysonite

Back to top Go down

I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth Empty Re: I am no guru but I think everyone should read this. The truth

Post by gridkeeper Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Dear Rick,

This is just excellent!

I hope everyone avails themselves of this very soothing salve brought by your words.
It truly made me pause.

gridkeeper

gridkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Perfectly said Rick152.. There is no use trying to talk to people that are upset by this.. as I totally understand.. everyone would like this blessing yesterday!!

God Bless Everyone on this Site...
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jbar Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Very Well Said. Those thoughts have been in my mind over the past few weeks as I have traversed the Dinar sites and read both the positive and negative remarks that have been made.

Thanks for putting words to the screen.

JP

jbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabo Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Rick,
Great post !
I think that your attutude reflects what many feel.

Cabo
Cabo
Cabo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Welldone,rick152-Well Done!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Love the Pic Cabo... Wish I was there... Maybe I will be soon huh??
I need somewhere exotic after all this... (smile)

DLUSK1414
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calady123 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Rick152, Thank you for expressing yourself in such an eloquent way and for saying what I personally have been feeling. I have been watching Okie's post for a long time and I have always felt he has never had any intentions of misleading anyone. I believe that his heart is right and he is doing everything he can to help others and to live out his life as God has called him. We live in a world where we tend to think it should happen now and over the years I have learned God always answers prayers just not in my timing. Yes, being patient is not always easy. I live knowing that God's ways are not man's ways and rest in the security of knowing that my heavenly father cares so much for me and has a better plan that I could ever dream of. I get so excited for the Iraqi people and the blessing that they are going to receive. May we continue to hold strong in faith knowing that we are a part of God's plans and His perfect timing.

calady123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:13 pm

thanks for the post, very well said, and reflects how many of us are felling.

Back to top Go down

Post by matwms Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:53 pm

I love your post!! Very well said, and thank you!! ❤ javascript:emoticonp('❤')

matwms
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.ocalamobilenotary.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SueR Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Rick what a great post! Very, very well said. I hope all take it to heart and stop to look within. I have always said we choose the life we want to live. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
Bless you rick.
Sue

SueR

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:25 pm

WELL SAID! :cheers:
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ezsuccess4u Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Yes as all above me have stated....well said Rick...much appreciate your thoughts and your skill with words!!! Thanks [b]

ezsuccess4u

Back to top Go down

Post by silvertongue Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Some of the gurus have been calling rv for over two years knowing full well that it's not true. No way in the worlf can your sources mislead you in that capacity, especially when it's to easy to verify. Saying the RV has happened with nothing to support the claim is inexcusable. Not too long ago someone said it was okay too quit your job. If you have been wrong so many ruined in the past, why would you give a desperate person such advice. That is not looking out for any ones best interest. That is game playing and not cool. Mad

silvertongue

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Thank-you Rick for your well worded thoughts. These are difficult times for many and your wisdom is appreciated. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by walkingsmall Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Now that is the kind of post we can all wrap ourselves around.

Maybe some of the gurus will take a few pointers from Rick and 'soften' their presentation mode. We all have the same goals, and I know we will all be better off working together, rather than individually.

....A fine example of the kind of wonderful contribution members other than Guru's can make!

walkingsmall

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Thank you silvertongue, Although I do not believe the Guru's have been intentionally misleading us. There are too many of them to be that organized. There are too many conflicts between the individual groups. There are too many diverse statements and thoughts to have them all be together in purposfully beating on us dinarians.

With that said are there bad people out there trying to hurt us? Absolutely. Are they the Guru's? Probably part of them but not many, (maybe 1 ) But I would not be willing to guess.

As I said earlier I firmly believe that information given to the guru's has intentionally skewed to keep us off track. IE info comes in and then later it is debunked by some article. It is hard for me to fathom, (I am by no means a follower, I have always lead my own course, dealt with many different types of people in every state in this country, Basically have been in contact with 100's of thousands of people. I like to think of myself as pretty good at reading people. I just do not see the vast bulk of the gur's being that cruel as to distroy the hopes and dreams of the thousands of peeps on these sites. Especially since we ALL including you know that this RV will happen. Not to point fingers but if you have ANY information other than saying IT"S NOT OVER then lets have it...We would all love to see it. Thank you...rick152

And by the way I really appreciate all of the comments here. I am not the one deserving the praise as my hand has been directed for me...rick152

Silvertoungu wrote
Some of the gurus have been calling rv for over two years knowing full well that it's not true. No way in the worlf can your sources mislead you in that capacity, especially when it's to easy to verify. Saying the RV has happened with nothing to support the claim is inexcusable. Not too long ago someone said it was okay too quit your job. If you have been wrong so many ruined in the past, why would you give a desperate person such advice. That is not looking out for any ones best interest. That is game playing and not cool. Mad
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mpd517 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Very well said. Smile

Mpd517

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Rick 152 you always give us great posts. Thanks
Blessings, CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by realsunshine Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Great post. Really appreciated your words. ❤

realsunshine

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum