Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?

Raymond Renfrow (RayRen98)

Bruce Dawson (The BIG Call)

Dave Schmidt

Jerzy Babkowski (ZAP)

Frank Villa (Frank26)

Willis Clark (ADMINBILL) WSOMN

Garry Mcguire Wingit

Yosef

Fisher

Kaperoni

IKO Ward

Steffan Rowe (TANK)

Mountain Goat

Dr. Clarke

My Ladies

View results

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty really

Post by jyburt1 on Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:57 pm

everyone tries so hard to help us why you sending them down the road others charge to see their stunning ray and Tony's stuff is free many gurus sell things basically you don't have to listen to them if you just don't like what they say I am not sure I would do what they do its not easy wish I could give to their fund they have been here a long time I listed to them when it was the other people so for over 10 years I have been listening in fact there were not as many gurus back in the day I tell you I have appreciated all of the gurus not sure without them I would still be here basically don't like don't listen I appreciate anyone trying to help us cause i am glad its not up to me

jyburt1

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty Re: VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:44 am

"for over 10 years I have been listening"

Really? Nothing has actually happened for 10 years and you still haven't realised it's all bullshit? Tony has been to jail for fraud and you still haven't realised it's all bullshit? The gurus' sources constantly contradict themselves and you still haven't realised it's all bullshit?

Wow.

You don't need to worry about not being able to give to Tony's fund - he's making a fine living from you and others like you.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty Re: VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:00 am

jyburt1 wrote:everyone tries so hard to help us why you sending them down the road  others charge to see their stunning ray and Tony's stuff is free many gurus sell things basically you don't have to listen to them if you just don't like what they say I am not sure I would do what they do its not easy wish I could give to their fund they have been here a long time I listed to them when it was the other people so for over 10 years I have been listening in fact there were not as many gurus back in the day   I tell you I have appreciated all of the gurus not sure without them I would still be here basically don't like don't listen I appreciate anyone trying to help us cause i am glad its not up to me
If you appreciate the Gurus lies, good for you, but how are the lies helping anyone?

If you have been listening to Tony and Ray, then you already know they are donation whores, or have you not been listening for the last 10 years?

How about all their meet and greets and Ray's seminars that he promotes through the TNT membership? Did you miss those too?

You hit the nail right on the head! All these Gurus sell products or make their revenue from click bait.

Are you able to see why these Gurus target the gullible yet?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:26 am

should  it be who brings the real truth and not filled with all gurus bs?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 on Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:56 am

NOBODY HAS RECEIVED A DIME---IT'S WEEK AFTER WORK OF BULLSHIT---IF TONY AND HONNIE ARE SO GOOD WHY WAS TONY IN JAIL?---maybe looting

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty gurus

Post by jyburt1 on Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:54 pm

hey guys went to a seminar in Miami Florida we had just put a new engine in our old mustang and decided to take it to Florida and test it out. We had a ball at the meet and greet so we was able to talk to alot of dinarans. My husband still don't believe much but I still believe. We were invited to the kwait rv but the buy in was 10 grand so we missed that one. Hope this one goes. We saw alot of our friends get rich. Whoever takes the time to write posts its well appreciated. We don't have the funds to buy the currency like we used to and been her seems like a long time. I think okie was giving calls and ptr was here before the split. I want to thank those who have helped us thru these years. We know its been forecasted to go mwf or this weekend. Sometime they will be right

jyburt1

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:10 pm

jyburt1 wrote:hey guys went to a seminar in Miami Florida we had just put a new engine in our old mustang and decided to take it to Florida and test it out.  We had a ball at the meet and greet so we was able to talk to alot of dinarans.  My husband still don't believe much but  I still believe.  We were invited to the kwait rv but the buy in was 10 grand so we missed that one.  Hope this one goes.  We saw alot of our friends get rich.  Whoever takes the time to write posts its well appreciated.  We don't have the funds to buy the currency like we used to and been her seems like a long time.  I think okie was giving calls and ptr was here before the split.  I want to thank those who have helped us thru these years.  We know its been forecasted to go mwf or this weekend.  Sometime they will be right
"We were invited to the kwait rv but the buy in was 10 grand so we missed that one."

You do realize that no one is going to buy into that BS.

Is this Tony or Rayren making these posts?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by jyburt1 on Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:31 pm

hey guys my real name is Joyce and thats a true story sad part I had a 401k enough for the buy in should have got it cause I lost most of my 401k the day kwauit revalue watched my friends dissappear from the area and built huge buildings waited this time about 10 to 12 years. As soon as we found out we got some currency and because we watched our friends make it hope we do. I didn't have enough sense to think I could make get kwait currency at the bank. OK guys I am female and 61

jyburt1

Back to top Go down

Post by jyburt1 on Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:47 pm

ok my friends said there was a buy in at 10 grand for kwuait dinar you got me thinking now I am wondering if they told the truth anybody buy any kwuait dinar before it rv. You know I never checked back then I worked 12 hours at a call center including weekends hubby had 6 paper routes and both of worked locksmiths I never gave it a second thought ok you made me wonder now we got Iraq dinar at the bank and Vietnam dong I hope someone can answer that question you know they would not even buy it for us. We purchased dong and dinar for others but got a certified letter thank guys for listening

jyburt1

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum