Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?

+36
agauthreauxma@gmail.com
Alison Booth
Pahipoto
FreedomSpeaks2U
dmarcellini
Captain259
bealman
MightyMaxMan
Sherifkcmo
aksafeone
Chaz
Tomb57
Trisha64
Ssmith
Kevind53
Ponee
radjad
moonstarz
Allenj
Scotchie
Jayzze
wpsmit
Terbo56
CarniLvr79
jwflatt
kenlej
TANKS
TopHat
Sam I Am
kenmor
Mission1st
Ethel Biscuit
power123
Purpleskyz
roxy22222222
RamblerNash
40 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 499 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 435 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 304 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 195 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 264 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 187 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 138 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 325 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 120 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 248 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 104 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 133 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 410 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 227 ]
[ 172 ]

Total Votes : 3761

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty really

Post by jyburt1 Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:57 pm

everyone tries so hard to help us why you sending them down the road others charge to see their stunning ray and Tony's stuff is free many gurus sell things basically you don't have to listen to them if you just don't like what they say I am not sure I would do what they do its not easy wish I could give to their fund they have been here a long time I listed to them when it was the other people so for over 10 years I have been listening in fact there were not as many gurus back in the day I tell you I have appreciated all of the gurus not sure without them I would still be here basically don't like don't listen I appreciate anyone trying to help us cause i am glad its not up to me

jyburt1

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty Re: VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:44 am

"for over 10 years I have been listening"

Really? Nothing has actually happened for 10 years and you still haven't realised it's all bullshit? Tony has been to jail for fraud and you still haven't realised it's all bullshit? The gurus' sources constantly contradict themselves and you still haven't realised it's all bullshit?

Wow.

You don't need to worry about not being able to give to Tony's fund - he's making a fine living from you and others like you.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty Re: VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:00 am

jyburt1 wrote:everyone tries so hard to help us why you sending them down the road  others charge to see their stunning ray and Tony's stuff is free many gurus sell things basically you don't have to listen to them if you just don't like what they say I am not sure I would do what they do its not easy wish I could give to their fund they have been here a long time I listed to them when it was the other people so for over 10 years I have been listening in fact there were not as many gurus back in the day   I tell you I have appreciated all of the gurus not sure without them I would still be here basically don't like don't listen I appreciate anyone trying to help us cause i am glad its not up to me
If you appreciate the Gurus lies, good for you, but how are the lies helping anyone?

If you have been listening to Tony and Ray, then you already know they are donation whores, or have you not been listening for the last 10 years?

How about all their meet and greets and Ray's seminars that he promotes through the TNT membership? Did you miss those too?

You hit the nail right on the head! All these Gurus sell products or make their revenue from click bait.

Are you able to see why these Gurus target the gullible yet?

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Dkay29 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:26 am

should  it be who brings the real truth and not filled with all gurus bs?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:56 am

NOBODY HAS RECEIVED A DIME---IT'S WEEK AFTER WORK OF BULLSHIT---IF TONY AND HONNIE ARE SO GOOD WHY WAS TONY IN JAIL?---maybe looting

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty gurus

Post by jyburt1 Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:54 pm

hey guys went to a seminar in Miami Florida we had just put a new engine in our old mustang and decided to take it to Florida and test it out. We had a ball at the meet and greet so we was able to talk to alot of dinarans. My husband still don't believe much but I still believe. We were invited to the kwait rv but the buy in was 10 grand so we missed that one. Hope this one goes. We saw alot of our friends get rich. Whoever takes the time to write posts its well appreciated. We don't have the funds to buy the currency like we used to and been her seems like a long time. I think okie was giving calls and ptr was here before the split. I want to thank those who have helped us thru these years. We know its been forecasted to go mwf or this weekend. Sometime they will be right

jyburt1

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:10 pm

jyburt1 wrote:hey guys went to a seminar in Miami Florida we had just put a new engine in our old mustang and decided to take it to Florida and test it out.  We had a ball at the meet and greet so we was able to talk to alot of dinarans.  My husband still don't believe much but  I still believe.  We were invited to the kwait rv but the buy in was 10 grand so we missed that one.  Hope this one goes.  We saw alot of our friends get rich.  Whoever takes the time to write posts its well appreciated.  We don't have the funds to buy the currency like we used to and been her seems like a long time.  I think okie was giving calls and ptr was here before the split.  I want to thank those who have helped us thru these years.  We know its been forecasted to go mwf or this weekend.  Sometime they will be right
"We were invited to the kwait rv but the buy in was 10 grand so we missed that one."

You do realize that no one is going to buy into that BS.

Is this Tony or Rayren making these posts?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by jyburt1 Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:31 pm

hey guys my real name is Joyce and thats a true story sad part I had a 401k enough for the buy in should have got it cause I lost most of my 401k the day kwauit revalue watched my friends dissappear from the area and built huge buildings waited this time about 10 to 12 years. As soon as we found out we got some currency and because we watched our friends make it hope we do. I didn't have enough sense to think I could make get kwait currency at the bank. OK guys I am female and 61

jyburt1

Back to top Go down

Post by jyburt1 Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:47 pm

ok my friends said there was a buy in at 10 grand for kwuait dinar you got me thinking now I am wondering if they told the truth anybody buy any kwuait dinar before it rv. You know I never checked back then I worked 12 hours at a call center including weekends hubby had 6 paper routes and both of worked locksmiths I never gave it a second thought ok you made me wonder now we got Iraq dinar at the bank and Vietnam dong I hope someone can answer that question you know they would not even buy it for us. We purchased dong and dinar for others but got a certified letter thank guys for listening

jyburt1

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty What about Mark Z and Michael Cotterell

Post by sunshinepaul7 Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:22 am

I'm kind of a rv/instant wealth fringe dweller, but a big player at the moment seems to be Mark Z and his inside man with the laptop codes Michael Cotterell, I feel like he is a bit of a dick, but I'm not a close follower of the situation.
What is his deal blush

sunshinepaul7

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:35 am

sunshinepaul7 wrote:I'm kind of a rv/instant wealth fringe dweller, but a big player at the moment seems to be Mark Z and his inside man with the laptop codes Michael Cotterell, I feel like he is a bit of a dick, but I'm not a close follower of the situation.
What is his deal blush
Have you seen all the ads? Have you checked out all the products that they sell or promote? Have you seen the followers they convince, but can't seem to prove anything to what they say?

Like the other Gurus, it's about their revenue stream.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty Are we actually going to RV?

Post by TheWatcher Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:14 am

Been following all the updates about RV QFS etc etc. Just wondering how many years will this go on before it actually comes true or someone actually wakes up and say its all a big and i must say very successful hoax. Im hoping it will come true since i do have alot of currencies😅

TheWatcher

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty Markz Z groupie

Post by G. Herbie Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:00 pm

Even if he makes money off followers he is one hell of a sweetheart keeps people at ease and takes a lot of shit
Also has saved people lives with Guest like Dr Rich; .

G. Herbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pahipoto Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 am

TheWatcher wrote:Been following all the updates about RV QFS etc etc. Just wondering how many years will this go on before it actually comes true or someone actually wakes up and say its all a big and i must say very successful hoax. Im hoping it will come true since i do have alot of currencies😅
Hey there hold your currencies, do not give serial numbers to anyone and be patient.  We will receive the info in divine order.  

I believe zim dinar and dong are the currencies to hold

Pahipoto

Alison Booth likes this post

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty Reliability?

Post by agauthreauxma@gmail.com Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:15 pm

So, who is reliable? Who is "connected" to the intel?

agauthreauxma@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Booth Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:22 am

Yeeees its nearly over...been dreaming of my projects for decades and now its almost here blush🙏 I can almost taste it 😋🤣😘

Alison Booth

Back to top Go down

Post by agauthreauxma@gmail.com Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:08 pm

I have been watching these "gurus" intently. One thing that I noticed is that they have come from out of nowhere and it appears that they fabricate more evidence than they actually impart.  I am not sure whom to believe at this point, but one thing is for sure: if this is a giant scam, they will have to answer for it with a large pound of flesh.

agauthreauxma@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by agauthreauxma@gmail.com Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:11 pm

jyburt1 wrote:ok my friends said there was a buy in at 10 grand for kwuait dinar you got me thinking now I am wondering if they told the truth anybody buy any kwuait dinar before it rv.  You know I never checked back then I worked 12 hours at a call center including weekends hubby had 6 paper routes and both of worked locksmiths  I never gave it a second thought ok you made me wonder now we got Iraq dinar at the bank  and Vietnam dong I hope someone can answer that question you know they would not even buy it for us.   We purchased dong and dinar for others but got a certified letter thank guys for listening
Allegedly, the Dong is hovering somewhere between .42 and .62 cents.  However, there is nothing that confirms this on the FOREX; in fact, it is a LOT lower.  There is a problem with credibility with a lot of these dinar cheerleaders.

agauthreauxma@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by agauthreauxma@gmail.com Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:50 am

agauthreauxma@gmail.com wrote:
jyburt1 wrote:ok my friends said there was a buy in at 10 grand for kwuait dinar you got me thinking now I am wondering if they told the truth anybody buy any kwuait dinar before it rv.  You know I never checked back then I worked 12 hours at a call center including weekends hubby had 6 paper routes and both of worked locksmiths  I never gave it a second thought ok you made me wonder now we got Iraq dinar at the bank  and Vietnam dong I hope someone can answer that question you know they would not even buy it for us.   We purchased dong and dinar for others but got a certified letter thank guys for listening
Allegedly, the Dong is hovering somewhere between .42 and .62 cents.  However, there is nothing that confirms this on the FOREX; in fact, it is a LOT lower.  There is a problem with credibility with a lot of these dinar cheerleaders.
There are certain people who are relying on the FOREX when it comes to relaying information about the DONG.  The revalued rates have not been published through this medium.  Therefore, those that are doubting the values presented are looking at the wrong yardstick.

agauthreauxma@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:53 am

Tony is the most popular scammer. He has brought the art of the con man to new levels and developed a side show of nit wits to distract the listeners. Frank26 is the sleaziest of the bunch, with the rest of the mediocre scammers in the middle
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

ADMIN and Hero4Hire4 like this post

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty Vote question

Post by paynej Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:49 am

Looking through the vote numbers… Nothing was mentioned about Mark Z…. Since Mr. C, his weekly guest on Fridays is to be the person who is the one who signs off on getting this RV going for us. His daily chats are credible? Just asking…. Have a great day!

paynej

ADMIN and swaimer96 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:22 pm

paynej wrote:Looking through the vote numbers… Nothing was mentioned about Mark Z…. Since Mr. C, his weekly guest on Fridays is to be the person who is the one who signs off on getting this RV going for us. His daily chats are credible? Just asking…. Have a great day!
Welcome paynej!

MarkZ wasn't in the poll. At the time of the post, he wasn't around.

You can research CMKX Diamonds and "Mr. C". It shouldn't take you too long to see what's what.

You can also look at Mark and see that YouTube, and all his ads, pays him well to continue with his "tomorrow, stay tuned" routine.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t86558-mark-zerfoss-aka-markz-intel-on-the-arrests

Do you really think someone that's supposed to be so important to input codes into a laptop is going to go on a no name show every Friday and talk about it?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ralph8MAN Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:14 am

I voted for Yosef. He's really the worst.
ralph8MAN
ralph8MAN

ADMIN likes this post

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty What about Ed of Ocala?

Post by swaimer96 Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:41 pm

Is Ed of Ocala legit? Every damn day he says we are close to the RV and if you say something that he does not like he kicks you out!

swaimer96

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:55 pm

Well that there is one of the first signs you are dealing with liars. They must control the narrative. Can't have any pertinent questions that might get the marks thinking ya know? Most of these con artists operate that way.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 2245507099VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

ADMIN and swaimer96 like this post

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty Warka Bank

Post by Schuurky Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:44 pm

Does anyone know what is happening with Warka Bank

Schuurky

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty Hmmmm

Post by G G Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:59 pm

Stunned. Off to research Mr. C. 

I'm so gullible. Pray for me.

G G

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty Haven't made it off this site yet... OmGosh!!

Post by G G Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:29 pm

Ok.. so I was off to research CMKX Diamonds and Mr C and clicked on a message here by RamblerNash that was about MarkZ.. wth!!   I guess MarkZ doesn't really suffer from a muscular disease???  I feel sick!!! 
I am a good person. Why do I seem to find all the f'n liars in the world?????????

G G

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:55 pm

U.S. Attorneys » District of Nevada » Programs » Victim Witness Assistance

United States v. Brian Dvorak, et al (CMKM)

Case number: 2:09-CR-00132-RLH-RJJ

March 24, 2022: The U.S. Attorney's Office will host a virtual town hall for victims and shareholders in this case on April 15, 2022 at 10 a.m. PT.  The link to register to the virtual town hall will be posted here.

January 3, 2022:  Criminal charges in the case which involves defendant(s): Nickolaj Vissokovsky were dismissed on December 29, 2021. Since the charges have been dismissed, there are no longer any bail restrictions on the defendant's release.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience due to the delayed update, and please know that your case is a priority for the dedicated staff professionals and AUSAs in our office.

Defendants

Jeffrey Turino, Melissa Spooner, Ginger Gutierrez, James Kinney and Jeffrey Mitchell

U.S. District Court - Las Vegas, NV

Please be aware that the criminal prosecution in the District of Nevada (United States v. John Edwards, et al., 2:09-CR-00132-RLH-RJJ) is separate from and unrelated to a civil suit in the Central District of California that has now been dismissed (David Anderson, et al., v. Christopher Cox, et al., 8:10-CV-00031-JVS-MLG). In Anderson, the plaintiffs alleged that the SEC and other agencies of the U.S. Government conducted a sting operation against "illegitimate brokers, dealers, market makers, hedge funds, and other persons and entities that had engaged in naked short selling of CMKM Diamonds Inc. Stock." Essentially, the Anderson case involved allegations against an entire industry.
In contrast, the superseding criminal indictment in the Edwards case charged a more clearly defined group of defendants: specific insiders who engaged in fraud through shell companies. Specifically, between approximately May 1997 and April 2008, the defendants used various shell companies – including Pinnacle Business Management, Inc. (May 1997 to December 2003); CMKM Diamonds, Inc. (November 2002 to October 2005); St. George Metals, Inc. (July 2004 to July 2005); and Global Diamond Exchange, Inc. (November 2005 to April 2008) – to defraud purchasers of stock in those companies. The defendants secretly authorized increases in the number of available shares and falsely represented or hid the true number of shares from investors. At the same time, the conspirators issued billions of shares to themselves through affiliates. By falsely claiming that these shares had not been issued to company affiliates, the conspirators were able to sell these shares without restrictions imposed by law. By issuing false and misleading press releases regarding the companies’ business activities, the defendants were able to drive up demand for the companies’ stock while selling their shares at a profit.

Court Documents

[url=https://www.justice.gov/usao/nv/downloads/cmkm/cmkm_second _superseding_indictment.pdf]Second Superseding Indictment[/url] VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Pdf_icon

On March 24, 2010, the grand jury returned a sealed Second Superseding Indictment which added the following defendants: Jeffrey Turino, Nickolaj Vissokovsky and Jeffrey Mitchell. In addition, several new charges were added, alleging that certain defendants engaged in a conspiracy to conduct an enterprise engaged in a pattern of racketeering activity, a conspiracy to sell unregistered securities and to commit securities fraud and a conspiracy to commit money laundering. On May 6, 2010, the Second Superseding Indictment was unsealed.

[url=https://www.justice.gov/usao/nv/downloads/cmkm/CMKM Superseding Indictment.pdf]Superseding Indictment[/url] VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Pdf_icon

The superseding indictment in United States v. Edwards, et al., alleges as follows: the defendants combined and conspired to perpetrate a fraud involving the issuance and sale of CMKM stock over a period of several years. Hundreds of billions of shares of CMKM stock were sold to thousands of investors during that span. Investors in CMKM are invited (but not required) to complete the following questionnaire. The questionnaire solicits information pertaining to this case for purposes of enabling prosecutors to confer with and receive information and opinions from victims of the CMKM scheme. Please note that while the completed questionnaires will not be publicly accessible, relevant information may be disclosed to the court and/or defense counsel in accordance with the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure and other laws.

Other Documents

Information and Assistance for Federal Crime Victims and Witnesses Brochure VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Pdf_icon

Restitution Information VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Pdf_icon

Press Release

[url=https://www.justice.gov/usao/nv/downloads/cmkm/CMKM Indictment News Release.pdf]Press Release[/url] VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Pdf_icon

https://www.justice.gov/usao-nv/victim-witness-assistance/us-v-john-edwards-et-al-cmkm

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:42 pm

ralph8MAN wrote:I voted for Yosef. He's really the worst.

I didn't realize anyone even remembered that dude!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 Empty New Here, Clueless Patriot re: Zim Tier4B

Post by AngaelGal Fri May 06, 2022 5:47 pm

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? - Page 3 1f60a

AngaelGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper75 Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:37 pm

Hello and blessings to all

Oathkeeper75

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum