Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:47 am

Guru Hammerman:    it's done it's done...the Rv has occurred, we will see this Thursday Friday...no matter what we will see it...worse case and only worse case...in a couple weeks...it is finished no matter what you here and what goes on it has been finished at least a week, they change dates on us min. to min., sec to sec., it is done...

Guru TerryK:  ON PHONE WITH A BIG SHOT.   MY OVERSEAS SOURCE TOLD ME SOMETHING TWO HOURS AGO AND I'M TRYING TO GET IT VERIFIED.  ANOTHER CALL, HOLD ON, IT'S GOOD.  OVERSEAS SOURCE IS TELLING ME THAT WE ARE TO SEE AN ANNOUNCMENT TOMORROW.  I HEARD THAT THIS MAYBE ANNOUNCED IN THE MORNING AS M IS ON HIS WAY BACK TO IRAQ

SO MY BLACK WATER GUY CALLED.  HE IS TELLING ME HE AND ABOUT 23 OTHERS ARE BUYING DINAR LIKE THERE IS NO TOMRORROW IN IRAQ.  IT'S SCARCE, BUT THEY ARE BUYING.  THEY DON'T KNOW HOW THEY WILL GET IT ACCROSS THE BORDER.  THEY DON'T CARE.  WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU?  NOW I NEED TO CORRECT THIS.  HE WAS WITH BLACK WATER.  NOT ANYMORE.  WORKING FOR ANOTHER FIRM

U CAN UNDERSTAND IF I DONT TELL YOU.   BUT IT STARTS WITH A H.  HEY I DID NOT SAY THAT McDONALDS FUN HOUSE

I HAVE TOLD YOU ALL THIS AND I'M NOT KIDDING. MY SOURCES ARE TELLING ME IT'S HERE ANY TIME.  YOU IN FACT MAY HEAR ABOUT IT BEFORE I DO AS WELL AS YOU ALL ARE IN TUNE WITH WHAT'S GOING ON.     I'M NOT KIDDING. THIS WILL HAPPEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT LIKE A THIEF.

Guru Papabear:  have a plan work a plan.. when you go into banks be confident... be careful with your money leave this place your in now, don't come back.... you will see many things coming down the tubes I have said before......change equals opportunity.. help others

Guru Adam Montana:   this has been a heck of a week, month, few months...lots of great stuff is happening - troops are REALLY withdrawing for one.  I remember hearing so many times that we were taking out XXXXX number of troops, then sending more over to YYYYY, then taking them out, then sending them back...this is REALLY happening, friends.  US troops are leaving and we are handing bases over to IRaq, which should be a fully sovereign country very soon, FULLY sovereign...let that sink in, because it's the key to this whole investment.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  1.Iraq says it will have the most valuable currency in the world. This requires a dramatic RV.

2.Iraq, i.e., people, businesses, government, cannot continue to operate with worthless currency.

3. Iraq may not enter the WTO without an internationally tradable currency.

4.Iraq may not be released from Chapter 7 without an RV.

5.Iraq is spending money like there is no tomorrow on U.S. jets, weapons, oil contracts, etc. Payment necessitates an RV.

6.Public Iraqi bank accounts are overdrawn and require an RV.

7.The RV is essential to meet the Iraqi 2012 budget.

8.The RV is essential to combat inflation in Iraq.

9.The RV (raising of the three zeros) has been the plan from the beginning, before the invasion, as layed out in the 4 year plan.

10.The desperate financial needs of the Euro (global) crisis are producing enormous global pressure requiring an RV of the IQD.

11.The U.S. said the Iraq war would not cost us anything financially. The U.S. stands to take in $60 billion over the next several years from 4.3 trillion IQD owned by the UST and tax revenue on 2 trillion dinar owned by U.S. citizens.

12.Many world governments (e.g., China, Japan, and U.S.) own trillions of dinars and are depending on the RV to shore up their bottom lines.

Guru Jonnywg:    i will drop a bit of news on you. It is now confirmed UST were called in 4 HRS early this AM...it was not scheduled and rv staff were given days off...It is unbelievable...but the bank screens are 00.0000 buy and sell...There is nothing to stop the RV.

We were given info re MALIKI returning to Iraq and this may not be correct...We will verify this morning and advise you. Today brings us closer to the RV. We were informed that the UST was watching the system from early this AM (we hope more than watching) however, reality sets in. This event will in all likelihood have to take place this week by Sunday. I feel that we are very, very close. I will...report the facts today as I feel information regarding our RV will be  released.  I think today's possible or Thursday. The closer to Christmas, the more the chances are it is extended to January. If not by Thursday, the CBI IS CLOSED Friday and Saturday which leaves us Sunday.

Guru BGG:   I don't think there is any way possible anything will get done till PM Maliki has gotten back to Iraq for at least 24 hrs. While this is just as wild prediction - I bet I'm right.

Guru Freeway Bill:   this is what has to be done for them to have Chapter 7 sanctions lifted and the US has to agree with it for it to happen - get the budgets into law, erbil agreement finished and into the gazette, the GOI announced formally and then RV their currency.  So, in my opinion, Maliki was sent back to do those very things and all of these things can be done in one session of Parliament. I believe that this will all take place tonight including the RV released. (Actually, the RV can be released at any time).  So, Maliki was suppose to stay here through today but flew home in the mighty early AM today to get back to Iraq. Why such a hurry? Because the world needs this done and done now!  ...my  opinion

Guru Purplehelmet: 
   Hi all - can only say M is no longer in US - heading home. You will get further confirms soon!   All is very good!

Guru Bear5642:  First and foremost i dont know of a rate yet and i did receive another call today from another very reliable source that also states this is done he did however give a different date in December and i will not mention this date unless the 48 windows expires. so please be patient. the only thing the guy said last night in reference to the rate was "we win"

MALIKI IS HERE IN THE US AND A LOT OF THINGS HAPPENING TODAY WITH HIM AND US KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE SCREENS.   i dont know of a rate yet and i did receive another call today from another very reliable source that also states this is done, he did however give a different date in December and i will not mention this date unless the 48 windows expires. so please be patient. the only thing the guy said last night in reference to the rate was "we win".

Guru AJ Anderson:  There are some currency momentum's taking place right now as we see the Euro going down and the Dollar getting stronger at 80.18 around close yesterday and now at 80.42 before open today, but we need to see the US dollar around 86 for the RV and around 95 to have the balance needed and preferred at 1.00. If the articles are correct insofar as dropping the 3 zeros are concerned, the US dollar would need to be at 86 pips (cents in laymen terms) buying power for the RV to take place at .86, if 1 to 1 is what Iraq intends on doing.

The dollar is moving fast and at this rate it could be at 86 pips in the next 3 to 5 days and the RV by the 20th, but do not hang your hat on that. It is pure speculation and opinion on my part as a wise gentle investor and based on BIS, Iraq news articles and watching the link below.

Currencies are re-alining and starting to come back to balance. We as Americans should start to see lower prices on all things in the near future if this keeps going the way it has. Watch at http://www.kitco.com/market/  God Bless.

Guru Doc:   Statements in the news outlets by Iraqi officials continue to be favorable. There is a lot of emphasis on getting key issues voted on such as HCl, Minister of Defense named and officially out of Chapter 7. We continue to believe these are close just not yet either voted on or in public domain. We also continue with the belief the RV is a pawn in the global political arena and could easily push into 2012 due to the complexity of negotiations world-wide. We hope more than anyone we are not correct in our analysis. Unfortunately public statements continue to support our views. Could these public statements be smoke screens ? Of course. However, we will only communicate public information and let you judge from there

Guru Lojak:   after talking with...contacts, we can still not definitively say where M is at this time. They are workin hard to keep his whereabouts from us. Just because you may see a press release about where someone is supposed to be, we cannot be sure till the event occurs...we care about M as it is felt that m must be in iraq for the rv to occur...maliki does not have power over CBI, but i can assure you he will be incountry when it happens--that comes from the highest sources.

Guru Bulldog75:   ACTIVATION ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE 'EXTREMELY QUIET'. NO TV OR PUBLICITY. USA GOV AND ALL WORLD GOVT ARE INSTRUCTED TO SQUASH ANY PUBLICITY. THIS WILL BE CALLED "GLOBAL CURRENCY RE-ALIGNMENT" OR "GLOBAL SETTLEMENT" OF SOME NATURE.   IF HE IS STILL HERE, MALIKI WILL PLAY IT CLOSE TO VEST.

Guru TerryK:  OVERSEAS SOURCE IS TELLING ME THAT WE ARE TO SEE AN ANNOUNCMENT TOMORROW.   I HEARD THAT THIS MAYBE ANNOUNCED IN THE MORNING AS  M  IS ON HIS WAY BACK TO IRAQ.  CHAPTER 7 HAS BEEN SIGNED...NOT ANNOUNCED YET.  MY SOURCES ARE TELLING ME IT'S HERE, ANY TIME.  

Guru Mailman17:   ARTICLE, IMO, REFERS TO A COMMITTE POST HASTE, IN OTHER WORDS...ITS A COMMITTE TO FIGURE OUT JUST WHAT THE HELL THIER GONNA DO POST RV.  FACT...IT PASSED THE COUNCIL, FACT IT PASSED THE PARLIMENTARY FINANCE COMMITEE,  FACT IT WAS READ TWICE...CONCLUSION...VOTED INTO LAW, PERIOD.  SHABBIBI DID EVERYTHING NEEDED TO GET THIS TO A VOTE...METICULOUSLY TO A TEE...THERE ARE NO MORE COMMITTES TO STOP THIS, ONLY COMITTEES TO MAKE IT RUN.  REMEMBER...THIS IS A BIG ORDEAL...ALMOST AS MUCH POST THINGS NEEDED AS PRE RV.  WE DID SAY YEARS AGO..IT WAS GONNA BE A LONG RIDE...WELL, RIDE OVER AND THIS IS THE HARDEST PART...FINALIZATION.

Guru SteveI:  “First of all, Ray and I are not “guru” or what ever the term you mean, but rather someone that does have contacts in Iraq (yes, alive and breathing) that does provide us with information regarding this investment, however, dates and rates are a very closely guarded secret that only a few people know about. This includes a potential date (preceding required events) and a rate (close to other regional countries).

As for Ray, he has many clients that have family that live in Iraq (various regions) and he is in contact them daily. If this is not actual people in Iraq, then we give up on your expectations of us. Last year Ray invited me to meet a couple of them. They did not have high hopes of the Iraqi Dinar then, but boy have their minds changed today. They are now invested and extremely excited.

So, if you have an Iraqi citizen that lives here in the USA (Arizona) with families in Iraq, do you think they would invest in the Iraqi currency if it was a scam or never going to happen? Not only no, but heck no! This alone is very telling for us as they now are big investors. This is huge news that is a pleasure to share with you all. I will see if Ray can get the English speaking one on a call with us. You would love his story and testimonial of the facts going on in Iraq.

I can pretty much give you a rate within a few cents and a very good timeline of date within days. So I do have a handle on this and a very good one at that. You have no clue what my partner and I know as business owners in Iraq with contracts.

Ray and I have become very close great friends and our mission and goal is not to be first, but rather be right in sharing what we can, when we can. There is not a chance in hell will either of us bring false hopes or information to make us look good or for ratings or entertainment for that fact. We care too much about not bring false hopes to members that are at the very end of their ropes.

Unless you are more qualified to lead the pack, you might just want to sit back and let it come to you as designed by the Iraqi Government.
Until then, you should follow the news articles and read between the lines and start forming your own conclusions.

I have a business over there and it is extremely hard to predict a very fast pace changing of events that change daily. Remember, this is about rebuilding a country not some small business.

I am amazed they can even do this within the timeline of where they are at.

Sit back my friend and let it play out. It is no longer a matter of if, but when. Most everything has been activated and put into place for this to happen. I am absolutely certain about this investment, that I would bet everything I own (including my reputation and credibility) and then some on it. I have not even a 1% uncertainly, but a 1000% certainty.
Until then, happy holidays to you and your family.
Blessings, Steve

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

8 - 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 12/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:52 am

For those of you who don't remember, SWFloridaGuy was a very popular guru from 2011 until his death in 2013.  This is an excellent example of the kind of things that he would say, and people would swoon over his brilliant insight.  It's all nonsense, of course.  

1.Iraq says it will have the most valuable currency in the world. This requires a dramatic RV. (What they actually said was they have the strongest currency in the region, referring to the fact that they back it 100% with their foreign currency reserves.  They never said that they would have the most valuable currency.  0 for 1.)

2.Iraq, i.e., people, businesses, government, cannot continue to operate with worthless currency.  (It's not worthless.  It's worth less than most but it has value ... $.00086 - same as S. Korea's currency, and they have obviously managed to function at that value for the past five years.  0 for 2.)

3. Iraq may not enter the WTO without an internationally tradable currency.  (So how did S. Korea and Vietnam get into the WTO?  Obviously the value of your currency isn't a factor.  Currencies become internationally tradable as a result of international demand, not from a high valuation.  0 for 3.)

4.Iraq may not be released from Chapter 7 without an RV.  (Most of the sanctions were lifted when Saddam was removed.  The remainder were lifted in 2013.  0 for 4.)

5.Iraq is spending money like there is no tomorrow on U.S. jets, weapons, oil contracts, etc. Payment necessitates an RV. (Apparently not.  Five years later they're at $.00086.  0 for 5.)

6.Public Iraqi bank accounts are overdrawn and require an RV.  (See #5.  0 for 6.)

7.The RV is essential to meet the Iraqi 2012 budget.  (Wrong.  Every year the gurus say the budget requires an RV and every year they're wrong.  0 for 7.)

8.The RV is essential to combat inflation in Iraq.  (Partially right.  There was a spike in inflation when troops left at the end of 2011 so they raised the value 1/3 of 1% in January of 2012.  Not the big RV SWFG was talking about but I'll give him this one.  1 for 8.)

9.The RV (raising of the three zeros) has been the plan from the beginning, before the invasion, as layed out in the 4 year plan.  (The raising of the three zeros is a redenomination, not a revaluation.  No country has ever removed zeros in a revaluation.  And it wasn't the plan from the beginning.  They started talking about it after they got inflation under control in 2009.  1 for 9.)

10.The desperate financial needs of the Euro (global) crisis are producing enormous global pressure requiring an RV of the IQD.  (The Euro is still in trouble five years later, and Iraq still hasn't done this big RV.  The Euro is irrelevant to Iraq because they use the USD and the dinar.  1 for 10.)

11.The U.S. said the Iraq war would not cost us anything financially. The U.S. stands to take in $60 billion over the next several years from 4.3 trillion IQD owned by the UST and tax revenue on 2 trillion dinar owned by U.S. citizens.  (The U.S. said no such thing.  Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld said that Iraq's oil revenues could help cover the cost of reconstruction, but they didn't say that the war wouldn't cost anything.  The U.S. Treasury doesn't own trillions of dinar, either.  That's stated in a DOJ document in the indictment of the BH Group.  1 for 11.)

12.Many world governments (e.g., China, Japan, and U.S.) own trillions of dinars and are depending on the RV to shore up their bottom lines.  (Nonsense.  Nobody wants the IQD except for gullible speculators.  Even the Iraqi people prefer the USD.  Sure, there are dinar speculators all over the world, but that doesn't mean governments are stashing it away in anticipation of a big windfall.  1 for 12.)

SWFG's batting average here was .083, and that's only because I was generous enough to give him full credit on #8.  The reason gurus were able to get away with this BS for so long was that if somebody tried to fact check and challenge them they were labeled troublemakers or negative nellies or lopsters and threatened or banned.  Thankfully now the truth is out there and they can't get away with it.  Thanks for posting this Ssmith.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum