Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 12/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:54 am

Guru Bear5642:   NO I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A TEXT THIS PERSON IS STILL DARK AND CANNOT COMMUNICATE UNTIL .............................   I JUST GOT THE TEXT WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO.  GET READY GET READY GET RAEDY.  I WAS BUSY GETTINGT THE LATEST AND THE GREATEST.  WE ARE THERE MY FAMILY AND WE WILL SEE THIS VERY SOON PLEASE BE PATIENT.  I CANNOT BURN THIS SOURCE AND I WILL NOT IM TOTALLY SORRY BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND.  PRAISE THE GOOD LORD HALELUJAH

ALL IS WELL WE ARE OKKING GREAT.  THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE TO SHARE AND KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE SCREENS IN THE NEXT 48 HOIURS.  WHAT A WEEK!  YES THIS WEEK.  I WOULDNT SAY IT IF I DIDNT BELIEVE IT

OK I GOTTA MAKE SOME IMPORTANT PHONE CALLS GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP AND MAY HE CAUSE HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON.

SHAME ON ANYONE THAT EVEN THOUGHT I WOULD BETRAY THIS SITE

HONESTLY I DONT THINK ANYONE WILL AHVE ANY INFORMATION BECAUSE IT IS DONE...SILENCE IS AWESOME FOR NOW...REMEMBER WHEN THEY SAY THINGS LIKE IRAQ WILL BE A STRONGER ECONOMIC THAN CHINA IT ONLY MEANS ONE THING "RV"

Guru OkieOilman:  WE ARE IN A PARADIGM SHIFT GLOBALLY.  WE ARE OPTIMISTIC AND LOOKING GOOD. MALIKI IS PROMOTING FOREIGN INVESTMENTS INTO IRAQ.  WE HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHNG ON A US CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MEETING TODAY.  

EURO CRISIS UPDATE: 27 OF 29 COUNTRIES TO HAVE AUSTERITY WITH SPENDING CUTS TO STAY WITHIN BUDGET. AGREEMENTS ARE IN ORDER. IMF TO FUND THIS, WITH USA BACKING. THIS IS A WISHY WASHY SITUATION. THE IMF HAD SO MUCH TO DEAL WITH ON 'EURO CRISIS', RV TOOK BACK SEAT TEMPORARILY. THERE IS A TENTATIVE AGREEMENT WITH THE IMF TO STABILIZE EUROPE WITH THE USA BACKING.

THE IMF NOW HAS TIME TO LOOK AT THE 'GLOBAL CURRENCY RE-ALIGNMENT" . THE IMF HAS BEEN PRE-OCCUPIED WITH THE EURO CRISIS. THE IMF HAS MADE NO FURTHER STATEMENTS BUT ARE NOW READY TO RE-ADDRESS 'GLOBAL CURRENCY RE-ALIGNMENT.

Guru Freeway Bill:
   Great things are coming your way...we just have to wait for activation which seems to be so very close...follow Maliki and follow the money.  Everything is fine, ready to go and we are just waiting for the magic moment and regadless of what RK [Randy Koonce]  says, we are not waiting on anything other than the activation which is scheduled and will go off.

Well Jonny is a hard act to follow but let me tell you this :: There has been so much misinformation out there trying to get you to start second guessing everyone that it has me pulling my hair out and I do have a lot of hair so I am fine......  So be happy and relax and think about GIVING FORWARD and stop worrying about the misinformed.

Guru Lojack:
  inside the strategic agreement and sovereignty is contain the reinstatement and revaluation of their currency.

Guru Footforward: little do most know that 20,000 troops are going right back in  

Guru AJ Anderson:   The below intel is solely based upon this article . HTTP://WWW.FOREXWORLDSITE.COM , but we have seen many of these over the last two years.

3 formula’s are possible, 1. RV at 1 to 1, remove large notes out of market at minimal cost to Iraq’s economy and CBI, curve or control investment while removal is taking place and RI or RV in two years or so. 2. RI at 3.337 to 3.41 and, 3. RV High.

Some say two of the above formulas are debunked, but that’s not what the consistent news is telling us and I have not seen one of Iraq’s parliamentary budgets implemented.  Pick your poison, as nobody really knows, when the persistence of preserving Iraq’s currency is pure speculation on the date, rate and the rules of the game when this business phenomenon finally materializes.  God Bless.  AJ

Guru Mailman17:  REMEMBER THAT CHAP 7 IS NOT NEEDED TO RV, IT IS A TOOL....A BARGAINING CHIP BY BOTH SIDES.  IRAQ NEEDS IT MORE AND THEY HAVE WHAT WE NEED...TIT FOR TAT.  I THINK THE DOMINOS WILL ALL FALL RAPIDLY ESPECIALLY AFTER THE PRESS STATEMENT HELD AT THE WHITE HOUSE, THAT WAS THE LIGHT TO THE FUSE.  I ALSO SAW THAT THE TAX LAWS AND TARRIF LAWS ARE IN PLACE WAITING FOR VOTE, BANKING ALSO, HCL ALSO.  THOSE TO ME ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT DOMINOS, DOMINOS SHABBIBI NEEDED.  HE WAS READY FOR SOME TIME. NOW IRAQ IS TOO...BAM...NO MORE VACATIONS THAT I SEE COMING UP.  I ALSO EXPECT PARLIMENT TO BE VERY BUSY VOTING AWAY...GETTING THE THINGS NEEDED INTO LAW.  WE ARE GOOD TO GO GUYS...JUST FOLLOW THE NEWS...IT HASNT DISSAPOINTED US YET.

I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT WHATS GOING DOWN.  LITTLE BY LITTLE...THEIR HAND IS FINALLY BEING SHOWN.  THE WORD SOVEREIGN USED REPEATEDLY.  MALIKIS AND OBAMAS PRESS STATEMENT WAS PRETTY BORING TO THE AVERAGE JOE BUT ITS WHAT WORDS WERE USED IN IT THAT GAVE US VERY GOOD INSIGHT.  LETS FACE IT...RV WASNT ON THE AGENDA FOR DISCUSSION BUT EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO IT WAS, JUST GOTTA ADD IT UP.  I FIRMLY BELIEVE THERES A TON OF CRAP DONE ALREADY THAT JUST HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR VIEW, BUT REMEMBER...IT HAS TO BE THAT WAY, THEY CANT RELEASE ALL THE GOOD STUFF WITHOUT ACTUALLY RVING...TICK TOCK

Guru Med:   ONE MAJOR PLUS ALSO HAPPENED TODAY THAT FOR THE LONGEST TIME WAS APPREHENSION ON THE PART OF US COMPANIES.  22 US COMPANIES ARE GOING INTO IRAQ.  THIS WAS GREAT NEWS.  THERE HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF INFO THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN OUT THAT HAS CHANGED THEIR MINDS.  WE ALSO THINK THAT THERE WAS A DEAL BROKERED WHEN BIDEN AND HILLARY WENT TO IRAQ.  WE ALSO SEE THAT WE ARE SELLING IRAQ ANOTHER GROUP OF F16'S. THIS ALSO IS NEWS.  ONE ISSUE THAT I AM STILL MIFFED ON IS WE ARE SUPPOSEDLY WAITING FOR THE VOTE, BUT IN THE ARTICLES OUT TODAY BY THE FINANCE COMMITTEE OF PARLIAMENT THE RV IS NOW IRREVERSIBLE, SEEMS LIKE A FINITE STATEMENT WHEN THERE IS NOT A VOTE YET OR WAS THERE?

Guru Jonnywg:   My Friends, I hope we wake up with a pleasant surprise tomorrow. However it appears the Delay of game penalties are over and we should see the results by Thursday.  FYI Maliki is back to IRAQ...Has a meeting with Shabibi and alawi and Talibani... A wake up call I believe. Erbil is done and will release, Chapter 7 SB released within a day. All Bank screens are still showing 00.0000 and the banks are tanking profits daily.  Rumour is delay was caused by some currencies being overvalued...but they are going through. ALL TECHNICIANS are on alert tonight. The EURO is ready to collapsse and Rome Burns...WE ARE ROME and we hope this silliness is finished before Friday...I look to tomorrow.

Hi.All. As you know I have not made any major proclamations of late. It is because our sources advise all is done. Yet as at 9am CST no RV. It is reality time for our government to step up to the plate and release the elusive. We have expected this for 1 week and time is up. If nothing shows today expect me to organize a phone in campaign to show them our voice. I have talked to other sites and maybe a million people calling the White House or Congress or UST will get it done. However, we expect results today. The speech with "O" amd "M" is about to start . We hope they bring results.

The GOOD News is that the President declared that Iraq would be buying weapons to defend their country and that IRAQ is a Sovereign Nation. BOTH REQUIRE THE RV TO TAKE PLACE

WELL GROUP SOME HOW WE HAVE TO MAKE A PLAN. A PLAN TO GET THROUGH THE NEXT FEW DAYS. THE REASON THAT WE HAVE NO NEW INTEL TO GIVE IS BECAUSE THERE IS NONE. “o” CALLED IRAQ A Sovergn nation. they are buying arms in turkey as a member of the WTO. the ust is finished. the chapter 7, the erbil, the hcl all are completed to the point of filing only.. i am at peace finally. the job is done and we await the payoff. our sources have no more info because as they all say it is done. we have no control over the political delays from several continents so we just have to put up with their delays. We are told that there is only one person not on xmas holidays and that person has the trigger. That person expects to be home by Thursday. I believe them and forgive them all until Thursday.

Guru PapaJack1952:  Honestly I would think Tueday through Thursday is our best bet.  I also think the Europe thing has them under the gun, so it should show soon, by soon I'm thinking this week. They won't announce anything, they don't want the public to know about this

Guru LadyB2:  According to the intel I received, today is the President speak and the rate should change on CBI and can go to the bank on tomorrow everything should be completed by the 15th. I hope this is true

Guru Striperfish:  Shabibi has said that the Iraqi economy will begin when the troops are gone..... Hang in there gang.... We are on the precipice .....  As for the extra Merry... I am expecting it to be...but can't confirm at this point.... If not...it will be VERY...VERY soon after....

Guru Poppy3:    i still stand on the rv anytime now and should fall by thursday at the latest according to information. I still say if they don't do it by then the next date of any significants towards announcing a rv is jan 1. It is my understanding at this time that they announced yesterday that their budget is complete and will be activated on jan 1 and i can't see how they can activate it without showing the new value of the currency.

Guru Generals64:  Federal banking Regulations will allow them to let you have any amount of cash ...Once you have that amount in your account and you give them 24-36 hourse to get it in in order....However, you can recieve up to 10,000.00 to go out with and some new checks..

Guru BGG:   The only things left on the Erbil - really in question is the "power sharing" stuff....NCSP and the division of power between the NCSP, PM and Pres of Republic. That's it - the rest is pretty much done with...If those knukleheads implemented the Erbil today (or at least some "iron clad" guarantee of it) we would see an RV tomorrow. End of story.

Guru BWM:   There really is nothing more to say in regards to intel... I think the general concensus is that everything that NEEDED to be done is done... At this point I believe we're down to political negotiations sadly... Those that tell you this is all part of the plan and this is the date they've planned on all along don't realize all the complications and planning that has gone into this process... We are there and just waiting for the end to this ride...between now and thursday is where I'm looking for things at this time.. and we'll go from there...again, don't expect to hear some big announcement for the RV.

I'm trying to figure a way to get PIF's name in here so that if it ends up on recaps he'll be ticked...

Guru Doc:   the news...is finally in print. It is time to totally ignore any speculation....the Minister of Finance indicated the date and rate! The rate was clear - 1 dinar to $1. The statement was the dinar will be equal to the dollar.  Anyone who continues to support $3+ theory is just WRONG and/or lying.  As for date...The statement by the Minister was the beginning of 2012. We...believe this will be very early in January possibly the 5th but again we are speculating here. Many are...saying the 15th of this month or no later than Christmas. Again the facts do not support this...we are converging on very early January 2012. Again any timeline before this is just WRONG!  Iraq...wants to be released from chapter 7 and we believe is using the RV and oil deals to get release...it is coming just a little slowly. January is not that far away.

Guru Bulldog75:   RATES SHOULD DROP ANY HOUR, ANY DAY, IN OUR HUMBLE OPINION. WE SIMPLY STILL WAIT. WHAT'S EXTRA GOOD IS THAT THERE IS NOTHING NEGATIVE STANDING IN THE WAY. TRAIN COMIN INTO STATION.  WE KNOW OUR GIFTS OF LOVE AND CURRENCY COME NOW TO SOON.

REMINDER: REMOVAL FROM CH 7 INCLUDES THE RATE ACTIVATION OF RECOGNIZED CURRENCY. YES;, WE WAIT.   

THE GOOD NEWS KEEPS COMING. RATHER SLOWLY BUT THE HONEY WILL EVENTUALLY COME OUT OF THE JAR!   WE SALUTE OUR MILITARY: ARMY, AIR FORCE, NAVY, MARINES, COAST GUARD AND ALL ASSOCIATED BRANCHES WITH OUR ALLY NATIONS. WE PRAY WITH GRATITUDE AND MANY THANKS. WE THANK OUR OOM SITE AND ALL MEMBERS FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS. EVERY SINGLE OOM MEMBER HERE AND REGISTERED IS IMPORTANT TO US ALL. WE KNOW AND PRAY. AMEN.

I MISS RONALD REAGAN

Guru Frank26:  Family..........DELTA just called and helped me translate the KEY WORDS from this KEY MAN !!! This is the head of the financial committee for the GOI. I put this man in the same caliber as Dr. Shabibi. The Arabic words that he is using are POWERFUL WORDS. For example the translation that you are reading with this article is impressive when they tell you that the lifting of the 000's is important and necessary. But DELTA on Monday's CC will read it in Arabic and tell you that there are other KEY WORDS missing from this translation. HAIDER ABADI ..........also used the term "RIGHT AWAY". In Arabic it also says that the new currency will start its exchange of rate in the beginning of 2012. I rarely say this..........but this article and KNOWLEDGE FOR THE AUTHORS OF THE PLAN TO LEARN ABOUT IN OUR MONTH OF DECEMBER 2011..............................IS HUGE!!! This is a precious roseta stone. Since October I have told you November was for the Kurds........December is for The Authors to know in the first week so that their January 2012 ............becomes ours. The first week of December 2011 was to determine the future ..........of this plan. The workers of Iraq will be paid on the first Thursday of January 2012. Now do you see why I told you my focus is from January 1st to January 15th, 2012? One last thing............we may be close BUT Iraq needs to show The Authors of The Plan that they can be released from economic sanctions and not necessarily from the pleasing needs of the Kurds or KU. That ancient battle will continue ............forever.

Guru DinarDaddy:  Publication No. 26 of “The Weekly Tidbit“ has been sent out via EMAIL to all those who’ve signed up to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this same information/newsletter displayed online at www.TheWeeklyTidbit.com. Feel free to check it out there if you currently do not receive the Publication’s weekly email!
You’ll want to access this newsletter. Included within this publication is a FREE LEGAL DINAR GIFTING DOC everyone following the Dinar will want to utilize as part of their preparation efforts, family benefits, and tax strategy. This valuable dinar document is yours for FREE, and is provided by Paul Lydolph, Esq, and his employer, Treasury Vault.
Beyond this there is some fantastic information about the silver market, real estate acquisition programs, and more.
If you wish to sign-up to receive my newsletter directly to your EMAIL INBOX, CLICK HERE and fill out the provided online sign-up form.
Go Tidbits… Go Dinar!  Dinar Daddy

DV Member DinarDaddy83:  I have a dear friend who is close to the IMF and she stated that we are getting close. It will not be in December, most likely late in the first quarter of 2012. She did not have knowledge of the rate but I am excited that it should be soon!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum