Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH.

+3
roxy22222222
RamblerNash
Rwederfoort
7 posters

Go down

RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Empty RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH.

Post by Rwederfoort Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:18 am

RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Ron01

Subject: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH and no one has talked about these TOPICS which i have mentioned as WHY...

RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Flatfirmament

Dear brothers and Sisters,

Again i am not here to JUDGE, or to tell no one what they must believe.
But many of you have been seeing all the TRUTH before you, and especially the FLAT EARTH WATERS ABOVE the FIRMAMENT topic has exploded all around us and on the INTERNET and all over the WORLD.

This Awakening and the Higher Consciousness that many are experiencing daily as we increase our Vibrations. You can help also your self by not Eating Meat, or Blood related meat and products which will lower your VIBRATION, and keep you still in the DARK.

This means that many of you will not understand what is going on.
But for those who were in AGENDAS of keeping their LIES going, they will be removed because the New Earth Higher Vibrations will not allow Negativity in the Gold AGE.

Yes the TRUTH is all around you, and they are afraid of talking about it, even if they know we know that all of it are FALSE. So we all who are awaken has to NOT believe EVERY THING many of them are telling us.

I will show you what i am doing, but not to think bad of them and not to JUDGE them for their LIES, and telling things which are not the TRUTH, because for some they were indoctrinated to tell those things and others who do know , they still wants us to believe their LIES.

So I have done my RESEARCHES, and there so many BROTHERS and SISTERS who told the TRUTH, and have done their OWN Research and posted their finding of what the SCIENTIST and GOVERNMENTS ,and our EDUCATION SYSTEMS have lied to all of us, and what our CHILDREN are still being told.

ALL these CORPORATIONS and ORGANIZATIONS and GOVERNMENTS, and especially all those RELIGIONS and SPIRITUAL Brothers and SISTERS and BROTHERS and SISTERS who have been CHANNELING info threw many other RACES and BEINGS.

I will explain what i have noticed, and i am using to VALIDATE their STORIES.
KNOWLEDGE is WISDOM. When you have KNOWLEDGE you can not deceive.

MANY OF THESE BROTHERS AND SISTERS, are not telling the TRUTH or don't
want to talk about these SUBJECTS which i have mentioned below. I always
keep these things in my MIND, and let them give their stories. 
Also i have not hear no asking them questions about these SUBJECTS which i have mentioned below.

So as i do my investigations, I keep adding them to my list of concerns, and TRUTH, and use this to see the TRUTH in them. 

THIS is some of my LIST TOPICS, and TRUTHFUL information they all are afraid to talk about because it has a DOMINO Effect on the Complete BELIEVE system they have setup.

Its good to provide this because it well help many to understand we know the TRUTH, so don't waste your ENERGY and time, use it to do GOOD DEEDS instead, and telling the TRUTH.

There as so many SUBJECTS and TOPICS, but these are which i try to keep in my THOUGHTS which i am using to keep on a positive Track of thinking. Always Positive THOUGHTS and the real truth. Also we are not here to ARGUE, and to see who is telling the TRUTH, but we can discus and bring forward the real Truth, and Sharing that with everyone who is interested.

There is no GOD , but SOURCE Energy the CREATOR the ALL, which we all are One with it.

Threw the Creator we all are OMNI POTENENCE , OMNI SCIENCE, Omni Presence, Omni Benevolence

There is NO SPERATION, we all are ONE, meaning connected to each other.
We all are Brothers (Male) and Sisters (Female) Light Beings (Orbs).

We all are Equal and his Children we are very Powerful Co-Creators.   

One important Universal LAW the LAW of ONE

THERE ARE NO PLANETS CALLED MERCURY, VENUS, EARTH, MARS, JUPITER, SATURN, URANUS, NEPTUNE, DWARF PLANETS.

THERE IS NO planet called MARS, and no one has gone there of visit it EVER, because it does not exit, so the stories of MARS are all LIES.

No One, RUSSIANS, NASA, CHINESE, and other NATIONS, have NEVER gone PASS the DOME in space.

SPACE Programs and MISSIONS are all LIES they have NEVER gone to Space, or beyond the DOME.

Behind the DOME, FIRMAMENT there is Fluid like WATERS, and no VACUUM.

THERE are no SATELLITES in SPACE, because there is no SPACE, and no has passed the DOME, or Firmament.

THERE are no METEORITES in SPACE or behind the FIRMAMENT.

The SPACE LABS is FILMED in Huge POOLS, they are all FAKE.

THE UNIVERSE, AND THE PLANETARY BODIES, Screen SHOTS and Pictures of them are CGI, and Design Pictures by Professionals seen on the INTERNET and 
the MEDIA.

NASA never went to the MOON all FAKE.

No One has left the EARTH or Came from MARS, MOON, or the Other Bodies called Planets.

THE EARTH IS A FLAT PLANE, and not ROUND or a SPHERE 
as we were told.

THE EARTH is a in DOME, and is not a SPHERE.

THE EARTH Does not have a NORTH and SOUTH Pole, because its not a SPHERE.

THE MEDIA is not telling the TRUTH.

THE EARTH DOES not have MAGMA in its CENTER.

THE EARTH has no VOLCANO'S, these are CHEMICAL TOXIC WASTE of the PRE-SILICONE ERA during QUARRY MINING BELOW and ABOVE EARTH, and still on going.

THERE are no MOUNTAINS they are ANCIENT SILICONE TREES, who have been QUARRY, and excavated.

THERE is NO GRAVITY.

THE EARTH is not spinning we are in FIXED location.

THE EDUCATION System is not telling the TRUTH EVERYTHING is FALSE.

There is no ANTARCTICA South Pole, because we live on Plat Plane and we are surrounded by a wall of ICE BARRIER.

THE SUN and MOON are PLASMA HOLOGRAMS created by ORBS.

We LIVE in a MATRIX Reality where everything is a ILLUSION.

OUR GOVERNMENTS are all not telling the TRUTH, and there is no Real GOVERNMENT.

JESUS Aka (Yahshua Hamashiach) is not GOD, is also our BROTHER we all are equal.

JESUS CHRIST was given by his apostels to the CABAL where they MURDER him and his BODY BUTCHERED in SATANIC 
RITUALS as what is still on going with CHILD Sacrifices. 

So JESUS CHRIST DID NOT DIE on the CROSS. 

THERE are no JUSTICE Systems for HUMANITY.

THERE NEVER was a VOTING SYSTEM.

THERE are no RELIGION.

THERE ARE NO LAWS for real JUSTICE.

MONEY SYSTEM is FAKE.

THE EARTH does not Rotate around the SUN, and other Planets.

THE SUN is not Billions of mile a way its in the DOME.

THE STARS and CONSTELLATION are in the FIRMAMENT and not FAR away as being told.

THE EARTH is protected by a DOME called the FIRMAMENT.

THERE is no FAN ALLEN BELT.

THERE is no SPACE of VACUUM above us, but WATER, OCEANS.

No one has never been in SPACE or out side the FIRMAMENT.

THERE are no ALIENS, because we all are brothers and sisters.

THERE are no UFOS, they are from EARTH.

SOON the PROSPERITY FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED, WHEN ALL THE CABAL has been removed from EARTH.

So again these are TOPICS, you can also do your own investigations, and there good VIDEOS of other brothers and sisters who have done a suburb investigation.

I LOVE the VIDEO Astronauts Go Crazy, where this brother went to all ASTRONAUTS and ask them to swear on the BIBLE, that they WENT to the MOON to went to SPACE. NONE of the ASTRONAUTS wanted to admit and got aggressive because of the TRUTH being exposed to them.

I understand what many of them are all those SCIENTIST, LEADER, and everyone, who were in these LIES involved. So they have the OPPORTUNITY to tell the REAL TRUTH, and come CLEAN. But many have their EGO, and felt how nice to be some one which they were not, and FOOLING the MASS.

But i hope this INFORMATION has helped a little.

Have a blessed day, and again try not believe everything which you hear, or 
which you are told, do your own inner Search or ask brothers and sisters who
know they will help you to find the TRUTH which you are searching for.
But normally the UNIVERSE and the ANGELS, and the MASTERS will help you to
stay in the LIGHT, and on the High Vibration you need to be.

Ronald Wederfoort your Brother. 

RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Facebook RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Linkedin RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Twitter RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Blogger RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Empty Re: RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH.

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:56 am

RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 3508649203 RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 3508649203 RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 3508649203 RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 3508649203 RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 3508649203 RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 3508649203 

question RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 2350219667 picking omg RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 2322496710 picking 

And by the way Ronald, it's the Van Allen Belt, not Fan Allen Belt!

RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Rofl-l10RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Ll10RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Ll10RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Ll10RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Rofl-l10
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 18904010

RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Empty Re: RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH.

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:29 am

omg omg omg omg
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Wow, what have you been toking? You have really have gotten into some good stuff.

RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. Tin_fo10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 2805820865  RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 2805820865  RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 2805820865  RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:16 pm

Probably cyanide laced 'Borkum Riff'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:53 pm

Valiant effort Ronald but you really are on the wrong site with this info like I have said to you before.
It is a wise person that knows when to walk away. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 2245507099RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:47 am

All kidding aside, this New Age "vibration" stuff is very popular these days. Marcus sent me a link recently to a video from a guy who was getting over 200,000 hits a day on his New Age website. He was living large until he came to faith in Jesus Christ and walked away from it. People don't want to be accountable to a creator. They want to believe that they can become gods, but the quote is filled. And yes, the Bible says that Jesus is our brother if we're born of God, but that's just referring to His humanity. As the Living Word He is and always was God, and every knee will bow before Him and acknowledge that. Best do it now, Rwederfoort.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Yes, as I am fond of saying, and reminding myself from time to time, God is God, and I am not, and that is an excellent arrangement.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 2805820865  RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 2805820865  RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 2805820865  RONALD WEDERFOORT COMMENTS on the following SUBJECT: TRUTH will stay the TRUTH. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum