Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion

3 posters

Go down

Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion Empty Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:53 am

(Long - Presse) publish the budget for fiscal 2017 Act

Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion 26580
The House of Representatives, on Tuesday, (April 26, 2016).

Writer:
Editor:
12/07/2016 17:18

Long-Presse / Baghdad
I got (the long-Presse) a copy of the federal budget for fiscal year 2017 law, voted by the House of Representatives during its 36th legislative term of the first third legislative year, which was held today.
And ensure that law.
In the name of the people
Presidency
Based on what passed the House in accordance with the provisions of item {first} article {61} and {item} Third article {73} of the Constitution.
President of the Republic decided / date / 2017
Issuing the following law:
{} Code number for the year 2017
The general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for fiscal year 2017
{{}} Chapter One
Revenues
Article 1
First:
A-estimated the federal budget for the financial year / 2017 of $ {79,011,421,000} revenues thousand dinars {seventy-nine Trliuna and a ten billion, four hundred and twenty-one million ID}, as shown in {Table / a revenue according to setup} attached to this law.
B-calculated realized from the export of crude oil revenues on the basis of the average price of {42} {forty-two dollars} per barrel and the rate of export of {3750000} bpd {three million seven hundred and fifty thousand barrels a day}, including {250000} bpd {two hundred and fifty bpd} product quantities of crude oil in the Kurdistan region and {300000} barrel {three hundred thousand barrels a day} on the quantities of crude oil produced by the province of Kirkuk, on the basis of exchange {1182} dinars per dollar rate and that all revenue actually income once and for calculating the public treasury of the state.
Second:
Ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and the provinces committed to the enrollment of all cash amounts of the grants that get under the memoranda of understanding with foreign governments or institutions of income once the public treasury of the Federal and the Federal Ministry of Finance re-allocated to the purposes for which it was awarded for her and in coordination with the Ministry of Federal Planning.
Third:
Restrict the amount of donations given to ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and the provinces after the acceptance of the Federal Minister of Finance income once the public treasury of the Federal, that the Federal Minister of Finance for allocation to the ministry allocations or entity is associated with the Ministry of the Exchange in accordance with the purposes for which it was awarded to her.
Fourthly:
Restrict the amount of grants or contributions by governments and institutions, foreign to the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry or the provinces and provincial councils under the memoranda of understanding or from the private sector income once the Treasury whether these grants and contributions in the form of technical assistance or the implementation of projects that are under Akiemha speculative records in the ministry or organization is not related to the Ministry or the regional and provincial councils and provincial women with relationship and be accepting cash donations or in-kind and reallocation coordination between the beneficiaries and all of the ministries of planning and finance federated.
Fifth:
The grants and subsidies unused allocated to government departments and public sector companies the end of fiscal year 2016 in accordance with accounting standards used to calculate the final exchange amounts amounts calculated and considered excess amounts or paid in excess along these lines downpayment on allocated to the Department of the grant or the expense of unity in the fiscal year 2017.
(Chapter II)
Expenditure and deficit
Article 2
First: Expenditures
The sum of $ {100671160790} thousand dinars {hundred trillion six hundred and seventy one billion, one hundred and sixty million, seven hundred and ninety thousand dinars} to expenditures for the fiscal year 2017, including the amount of the premium domestic debt and external of {5608898300} thousand dinars {five trillion six hundred and eight billion, eight hundred and ninety-eight million and three hundred thousand dinars}, distributed according to field {/ 3} total expenditures of {table / b expenditure by ministries} attached to this law.
A sum of $ 25454018000 {} {thousand dinars Twenty-five Trliuna, four hundred and fifty-four billion dollars and eighteen
MTD} project expenditures distributed according field {/ 2 investment projects expenses} of {Table / b expenditure by
} Ministries attached to this law. Including the amount of 4254018000 {} {four thousand dinars trillion and two hundred and fifty-four
Billion and eight ten million dinars} through foreign loans.
B amount of $ 75217142790 {} {thousand dinars Trliuna seventy five and two hundred and seventeen billion, one hundred and two
Forty-two million seven hundred ninety thousand dinars} current expenditure in accordance with the field {/ 1-current expenditure of
{Table / b expenditure by ministries} attached to this law.
C allocated an amount of 112906151 {} {thousand dinars hundred and twelve billion nine hundred and six million, one hundred and one
And fifty thousand dinars}, contingency reserve within the provisions of other expenses to the budget of the Federal Ministry of Finance
Allocations continued incoming first-item {b} referred to above.
D allocated an amount of 500000000 {} {five hundred thousand dinars billion dinars} {for Reconstruction and regional development projects
And the provinces, including Kurdistan} out of the assignments referred to item I. {/ a} of {2} article above are
Distributed according to the population of each province and carried out as follows: -
1-on portfolios to provide the reconstruction of the province and districts, counties her plan ratified by the Provincial Council of depending on the plans developed by the councils and district to the Ministry of Federal Planning for the purpose of examination and approval that most areas take into account the worst affected in the province and to be distributed to maintain the district allocations and areas associated according to population ratios after excluding strategic projects that benefit more than one hand or eliminate the cost of the new strategic projects of not more than 20% {twenty percent} of conservative allocations allocated out of which not more than {5%} {five } percent for projects of poverty alleviation strategy.
2-The governor strictly implement the reconstruction plan approved and assume responsibility for the provincial council to monitor implementation.
E -tatmd ratio {5} {} five dollars for each barrel of crude oil produced revenues in the province and {5} {} five dollars for each barrel of crude oil refined in refineries revenues to maintain and {5} {} five dollars of natural gas revenue product in the province, that the choice conservative in the choice of a single revenue-producing above and to allocate the amount of $ {500000000} thousand dinars {five hundred billion dinars}, as projects to the provinces and territories produced out of allocations referred to item {First-a-} article { 2} above. The Governor after the provincial council authentication right to dispose of and use no more than {50%} {fifty percent} of the appropriations referred to above for the purpose of importing electric energy or the provision of services to maintain and clean them or the cost of treatment for patients outside or inside Iraq or ongoing expenses, according to the needs of the province, and be the priority spending areas hardest hit by production and oil refining projects and environmental protection, through the conduct transfers required.
(F) the Ministry of Finance to issue treasury bonds to settle the dues to the producing provinces mentioned in paragraph {e} above of this article, according to the quantities exported by the Ministry of Oil {Sumo} or any other mechanism agreed by the government and to ensure the producing provinces rights, considering that those amounts are religion owed by the government to be restored to the figure mentioned in the governorates not organized province of Law No. 21 of 2008 when the average availability of financial abundance, provided that the disposal of these funds for investment projects exclusively.
Second: deficit
A-The total planned deficit for the federal public budget for the financial year / 2017 {21,659,739,790} thousand dinars {Twenty-one Trliuna six hundred and fifty-nine billion, seven hundred and thirty-nine million, seven hundred and ninety thousand dinars}, and covered the shortfall from internal and external borrowing and amounts retained cash in the Ministry Account Federal financial savings ratio is expected to increase the sale of the source of crude oil prices or increase crude oil exports, according to the details set forth in the following: -
Vocabulary thousand dinars amount {}
1 = {a + b} total revenue 79,011,421,000
A-oil revenues 67950225000
(B) non-oil revenues 11061196000
2 = {a + b} total expenses 100 671 160 790
A-current expenditures 75217142790
B-investment expenditure 25454018000
3-total deficit planned 21,659,739,790
Finance the fiscal gap deficit {}
(A) the assets of the accounts of ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry of State-owned banks 1000000000
B. Medawar in the Ministry of Finance account balance 1000000000
(C) a national bonds to the public 1286521790
(D) Treasury bonds and remittances to government banks and deduct the CBI 5500000000
(E) The World Bank loan for budget support 1182000000
(F) IMF loan to support the budget 2009400000
(G) the Japanese Agency for International Cooperation loan JICA354600000
(H) loans to ensure Britain nations, France, Canada, through the World Bank 945600000
(I) foreign bonds (j) 2364000000 118200000 EU loan K- remittances through commercial banks 2000000000
(H) loan {JBIC} 59100000 (i) World Bank loan to support the liberated areas 165480000
J US loan for the purpose of reinforcing 1952664000 (k) loan British exports {loan} 118200000
L Chinese loan {purchase of two Chinese companies for the purpose of armament and ammunition Order term} 984606000 224580000 m- German loan
N Swedish loan 177300000 Q IDB loan 59100000
Pw Italian loan 158388000
B authorizes the Federal Minister of Finance after the Cabinet approval to fill the actual budget deficit contained paragraph {a} above from the sources listed in below:
Issuing treasury remittances
Issuing a national bonds to the public
Issuing bonds and remittances to government banks deducted at the Central Bank of Iraq
-karod From commercial banks
-alaguetrad From the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund and the Japanese Agency for International Cooperation for budget support
Issuing bonds and foreign loans.
C -ajul Federal Minister of Finance to borrow or to continue to borrow from abroad to finance projects
Development after Cabinet approval of the sources listed below, and continue to loans approved in the past
Previous
-karz The Japanese Bank for International Cooperation JBIC {} {with $ 500 million} {} five hundred million dollars to finance the Ministry of Electricity projects. Will be financed {50} million {} fifty million dollars from him in 2017,
-karz Islamic Development Bank with $ {800} million {} eight hundred million dollars to finance projects for the ministries of electricity, Construction and Housing and Municipalities and Public Works, Health, Municipality of Baghdad, higher education and scientific research. It will be financed {50} million {} fifty million dollars from him in 2017, distributed to the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Municipalities and Public Works and the Ministry of Electricity.
-karz Japanese International Cooperation Agency {JICA Event} with $ {1500} to $ {thousand five hundred million dollars million} and will be financed in the amount of {300} million {three hundred million dollars} in 2017, for the purpose of financing projects for the ministries of oil, Construction and Housing and Municipalities and Public Works , water resources, electricity, industry and minerals, health, communications, transportation, and the ministries of health, electricity belonging to the Kurdistan region.
-karz Development Bank of the German {KFW} with $ {500} million euros {Five hundred million euros} equivalent {600} million {six hundred million dollars}, the amount of it {190} million {hundred and ninety million dollars} to finance reconstruction projects areas liberated from terrorism to 2017.
-alkarz Italian with $ {160} {million one hundred and sixty million dollars}, and will be financed {133.6} {million one hundred and thirty-three and six hundred thousand dollars} for all projects of the ministries of water resources and agriculture.
-alkarz US with $ {2700} {million dollars two billion and seven hundred million dollars} to finance the needs of the Ministry of Defense. And it will be funded by an amount {1652} {million dollars and six hundred and fifty-two million dollars from him in 2017}.
World Bank -karz amount of {500} million {five hundred million dollars} to finance projects for the benefit of the Ministry of Electricity, the Municipality of Baghdad, Construction and Housing and public municipalities, Ministry of Finance and will be financed in the amount of {140} million {hundred and forty million dollars} of it in 2017.
-tkhuyl The Ministry of Finance to negotiate and borrow from the British Export Bank on the financing of infrastructure projects, including {water, sewer, and water desalination} with $ {10} {ten billion pounds sterling} that are financed amount {100} million {hundred million dollars} of the amount above during the year / 2017 for desalination projects within the province of Basra.
-alkarz Swedish amount of {500} million {five hundred million dollars} to finance the Ministry of Electricity Projects by {ABB} and guarantee {EKN} will be financed from the amount of {150} million {one hundred and fifty million dollars} projects the ministry mentioned.
- {} To $ 500 million, only five hundred million US dollars from the institution German exports for the purpose of ensuring the implementation of the German company Siemens and the Ministry of Electricity projects.
(D) authorizes the Minister of Finance to the redeployment of the remaining amount of the Kurdistan draft Electricity equivalent {22,000,000}
Dollars, only twenty-two million dollars, to the water supply in Kurdistan, including water projects Halabja project, and within
The original loan amount.
(E) authorizes the Federal Minister of Finance after the approval of the Council of Ministers of the two companies to buy two Chinese Norpenneko {and} the amount of poly
{2500} {million dollars and two billion five hundred million dollars} for the purpose of buying weapons and ammunition on credit for each payment method
From the ministries of interior and defense and the popular crowd and a fight against terrorism and it will be funded by an amount {833} million dollars
{Eight hundred and thirty-three million dollars of it} 2017.
(F) The government is issuing bonds to pay dues of contractors and farmers for the years {2014.2015, 2016.2017},
After audited by the Federal Office of Financial Supervision in the event of insufficient estimates earmarked in the general budget
Federal of 2017 to cover the entitlements above Vlcil Minister propose a supplementary budget during the financial year in question.
(Chapter III)
General and Final Provisions
Article-3-
Limits the exchange of funds the main accounts of the expenses {compensation of employees, supplies services, intermediate goods, maintenance of assets, capital expenditures, grants and subsidies and debt service, interest and other expenses, commitments and contributions, foreign aid, special programs, social welfare} and expenses of the projects approved in the general budget of the Federal Republic Iraq by the Federal Minister of Finance. The concerned minister or the head of the body is related to the Ministry or the Governor or President of the Provincial Council of the power to exchange directly in the light of the appropriations within the annual budget and for the purposes specified under the spending approved by the Federal Minister of Finance plan may not enter into a commitment to certifying more than what is intended in the general budget Federal.
Article -4 -o- Federal Minister of Finance the power to conduct transfers between funds of the general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq ratified in the annual federal budget at the level of doors and partitions.
(B) authorizes the ministers and heads of departments not associated with the Ministry and governors of the provinces is associated with the province the power to conduct transfers between funds and spending units included in the Annual their budget by only {5%} {five percent} of the unit exchange for the unity of the other exchange is reduced allocations except for transfers of venture capital funds, taking into account the provisions of subsection {8} section {9} of the financial management Act No. {95} for the year / 2004 that are not transfers of projects capital expenditure allocations to current expenditures, and that is a notice of the Ministry of Finance / Department budget authorized to transfer for the purpose of Mark.
(C) authorizes the ministers and heads of departments not associated with the Ministry and the provincial governors and heads of non-associated councils
Ministry the power to conduct transfers between funds chapters ongoing service {/ commodity expenses / maintenance of assets}
Approved spending units included in the annual budgets approved in the annual federal budget
And that the notice of the Ministry of Finance / Department be authorized to transfer the budget for the purpose of marking.
Article -5-
The President of the Federal Council of Ministers and the Federal Minister of Finance joint use of the approved amounts
For {contingency reserve} set forth in item {First / c} article {2} of the Act for the payment of incidental expenses after the entry into force of this law, if there is an urgent need for domestic spending and the lack of allocation to cover this need Reduction {3} billion dinars {three billion dinars} for each case. If the amount exceeds the limit mentioned aggregated approval of the Federal Council of Ministers a proposal from the Federal Minister of Finance and the Federal Minister of Finance to prepare regulations for the use of the contingency reserve allocations within the instructions and implementation of annual federal budget and the Office of Federal financial Supervisory submit a quarterly report to the House of Representatives includes aspects spending of emergency reserves.
Article -6 -
First, using the approved appropriations in this law to 31 / December of the fiscal year 2017.
Second: restrict the revenue earned during the financial year / 2017 revenue of the federal public budget until 31/12/2017, while the income received after the end of the financial year / 2017 are recorded revenue of the general budget of the federal fiscal year 2018.
Article 7
It may not make any transfers within the allocations {reconstruction and development projects of the regions and the provinces} among the provinces.
Article 8
First:
Kurdistan region's share rose {17%} Seventeen percent of the total actual expenditures shown in the table {/ d determine expenditures ruling} attached to this law and paid by the Federal Ministry of Finance and the approval of the Prime Minister.
Second:
The proportion (17%) Seventeen percent of the Kurdistan region of total actual spending
(Current expenditures and expenses of the investment projects) of the general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq ratified after excluding expenses of the sovereign {the House, the presidency, the cabinet secretariat, the prime minister, the State Department, anti-terrorism device, the Department of Defense, the Federal Court, the Electoral Commission for the elections, including election expenses, the accountability and justice, body suits property, except for the compensation, the Office of the Inspector General of property claims, the Iraqi body of radioactive sources, Iraqi National intelligence Service, the Office of the Inspector General on the National Iraqi intelligence, integrity Commission, Office of financial supervision, the UN High Commissioner human rights, wage negotiations and legal claims, administrative and financial expenses of printing bonds and credit rating of external debt, for international auditing firm and the Committee of financial experts, to contribute to the cost of producing crude oil source, the amounts of Arab and international, including the contributions listed the contributions within each of the (Ministry of defense, the House of Representatives , Office of financial supervision, the State General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry), travel and nationality directorate, leadership and projects of border crossings, travel and citizenship, borders and card uniform of the border forces, the National security Council, wages source transporting crude oil via Turkey, co-financing, port projects, rail projects , dam projects and public benefit, airspace management projects, the Supreme Committee for the Relief and sheltering displaced expenses, interest on World Bank loans, interest on the IMF loans, the benefits of the JICA loan, interest on the Italian loan, interest on the IDB loan, interest on loans Japan Bank for international cooperation JBIC, the benefits of a German loan, interest on the US loan, interest on deferred payment agreements, interest on the restructuring of external debt structure of the Paris Club countries, interest on the restructuring of external debt structure on countries outside the Paris Club, the interest on foreign bonds to extinguish debt, interest on the entitlements of the Arab Monetary Fund, the interest on treasury transfers {auction}, the benefits of the remittances the old Treasury, the benefits of treasury transfers under the statutory reserve by each of the Rafidain and Rasheed Iraqi trade Bank by year / 2015 budget law, the benefits of treasury transfers as Money trade Bank of Iraq under the budget Law for the year / 2015, the benefits of treasury transfers under the transfer of the finance to foreign oil companies under Article {34} of the year / 2015 budget law by both the bank Rafidain and Rasheed Iraqi trade Bank, the benefits of the Treasury discounted remittances with the CBI under the / 2016 budget law, Voidhawwalat Treasury through pension fund under the 2015 budget law, interest on loans under the Council of Ministers resolution No. {314} for the year 2014 by the trade Bank of Iraq in favor of the Ministry of Electricity, interest on loans granted by the trade Bank of Iraq under the law the budgets of 2015 and 2016, the national benefits of the bond in Iraqi dinars under the 2016 Act, the benefits of treasury transfers under the Council of Ministers resolutions numbered {97} and {400} for the year 2013 by the State-owned banks, the benefits of treasury transfers under the Council of Ministers resolution No. {50} for the year 2014 to finance the budget deficit, the benefits of treasury transfers under the Council of Ministers resolutions numbered {47} and {70} for the year 2015, the premium versions of the old treasury transfers, pay premiums treasury transfers {auction}, the payment of local bonds for 2015 {bonds dollar coin}, to pay premiums restructuring of external debt structure for the countries of the Paris Club, to pay premiums back foreign debt structure for countries outside the Paris Club debt settlement abroad, cash settlement and small private sector debt abroad, the reimbursement of the Arab monetary Fund for the restructuring of Iraq's debts agreement, installments of World Bank loans, US loan installments.
Third:
Quotas governorates not organized in a region taken into account in proportion to population of the actual total expenditures shown in the table {/ d expenditures ruling} attached to this law after excluding the Kurdistan region's share amounting to {17%}.
Fourthly:
When an increase or decrease in the total Federal budget add or expenses reduce the share of the Kurdistan region in proportion "with the increase or decrease, taking into account the provisions of items {II, III} of this article, including amendments to the sovereign expenditure and the ruling from the transfer of allocations to general expenses the same percentage mentioned above and the Federal Ministry of Finance to hold settlement calculates the share of the Kurdistan region in the light of the actual expenses for prior years shown by the final accounts approved by the Federal Office of financial supervision.
Fifth:
A percentage of allocations of federal land forces of the Iraqi army to the Peshmerga forces as part of the Iraqi security system to ensure the salaries of the Peshmerga schedules prepared in coordination with the General Command of the Armed Forces and the Ministry of Peshmerga.
Article-9
First:
A-The Federal Office of Financial Supervision in coordination with the Office of Financial Supervision of the Kurdistan region and calculates determine federal income withdrawn in the region for this year and the Ministry of Finance in the region by turning to the Federal Ministry of Finance monthly.
(B) in the case of non-BSA cooperation in the Kurdistan region in the implementation of the provisions of paragraph {a} of this article, the Federal Office of Financial Supervision in coordination with {General Administration of Taxation, the General Administration of Customs} Other calculating and determining federal income withdrawn from the province and stakeholders .
C-dues are settled between the province and the federal government for the years 2004 to 2016 after audited by the Office of Financial Supervision in agreement with the Federal Audit Court of the territory (and) the adoption of the Federal Office of Financial Supervision Report No. {5445} on 26/03/2014.
Second:
When the failure of the province to pay federal income withdrawn to the Public Treasury and the Federal Ministry of Finance to deduct quota under item {first} of this article and conducted the settlement calculations later.
Third:
A-Kurdistan Regional Government is committed to the export of at least {250000} {two hundred and fifty thousand} barrels of crude oil per day from the product of the province of Kurdistan fields of crude oil to market through the company Sumo {} exclusively recognizes revenue to the federal public treasury.
B-committed to the Kurdistan Regional Government to transfer at least {300000} {} three hundred thousand barrels per day of crude oil produced from the fields of the province of Kirkuk crude oil to market through the company Sumo {} exclusively recognizes revenue to the public treasury of the Federal.
C-Kurdistan Regional Government is committed to pay the salaries of employees of the province of its stake prescribed in the federal budget for the year 2017 and listed in the table {e} {doors and chapters on compensation staff and social welfare} and attached to this law before any exchange for any other expense is within the operating budget.
D-if achieved paragraphs {a, b, c} of this item, the federal government is committed to the release of the Kurdistan region benefits in the federal budget (and) in proportion to the income earned from the export of crude oil, according to the amounts specified in paragraphs / a, b of this item} Otherwise the federal government in a solution of commitment.
Article -10-
Re-examined in the share of the Kurdistan region and governorates not organized in a region in the federal budget for the year / 2017 and beyond in light of the results of statistics and the census for the year / 2017 and provided that it is in the light of determining the actual amount of the share of the region or province is part of a region in the federal budget for the year / 2018 and the difference on the Federal Minister for settlement.
Article 11
First:
Comply with federal ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry table {b / c} The number of manpower for the ministries and departments centrally funded for the year / 2017 to the present law.
Second:
Ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry {self-funded or centrally} committed resets {members of local councils and municipal and provincial deputies, ministers, advisors, governors and deputy heads of administrative units} who left their jobs as a result of elected or appointed to other sites and the vacant grades as a result of the angel movement or introduction of degrees through 2017 and calculated the time spent above-mentioned service for the purposes of the bonus, promotion and retirement.
Third:
The federal ministries to stop the appointments within its profiles of public companies, agencies and directorates self-funded, which receive a grant from the public treasury of the federal state or loans from government banks that deleted grades within the vocabulary of an angel authorities throughout the search when it became vacant due to transportation or referral to retire or resign or death, with the exception of water and sewage departments and institutions under the Ministry of Housing and Construction and public municipalities and the municipality of Baghdad and the Ministry of Displacement and migration General directorates of municipal self-funded subsidiaries to the Ministry of Electricity to be appointed contractors, according to seniority.
Fourthly:
Federal Minister of Finance the introduction of grades of employees of public companies, public bodies and departments self-funded and that receive a grant from the public treasury of the state as a result of the transfer of services to the angel-funded departments centrally to cover the needs of the staff that does not entail any financial consequences.
A-Federal Minister of Finance the transfer of redundant employees of compact and canceled ministries to the ministries and other agencies to fill their need of employees that do not result in any financial consequences.
Fifth:
A-taking into account the second clause of this article to all federal ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and the provinces of vacant delete all grades angel movement within the formations centrally funded as of 01/01/2017, taking into account the annual promotions to employees.
(B) of the Council of Ministers, based on the requirements of the public interest and the development of functional grades of any of the combinations provided for an exception to the provisions of paragraph {a} of this item.
(C) the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and the provinces when you need to use the grades resulting from
Angel movement in appointments within the owners ratified until 12.31.2016, and that retain any of the
Those above functional nuances in the absence of share of the job and for whatever reason, and the Minister concerned the validity of the appointment
To fill the vacancies.
(D) The appointment shall be the grades listed in table {c} labor and allocated to the Ministry of Interior to the provinces and territories liberated forces of terrorism from the sons of those provinces and regions, and allows separated from security institutions due to lack of joining the service due to the occupation of those areas Apply just like the rest of wishing Apply According controls.
Sixth:
It prevents recruitment in government departments all the way contract with the possibility of renewal of previous contracts in the event of a need for it, and accounted for contracting are established on the permanent staffing after 9/4/2003 actual service for the purposes of the bonus, promotion and retirement, including not arrange any financial consequences retroactively and to meet arrests pension calculated for the period of the contract with the exception of the Supreme Judicial Council and the General Authority for antiquities and Tourism.
Article -12-
The ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry prior coordination between them and the Ministry of Planning and the provinces when selecting projects and issued each ministry or institution not linked to the Ministry of project distribution plan and learn provinces by and abide by the proportions of population prescribed for each province to ensure the equitable distribution with the exception of strategic projects that benefit more than one province and not to overlap with projects included in the regional development plan and empowers the powers of the minister to the governor on advertising, assignment and execution of projects ministerial {Health, Education, Construction and Housing and public municipalities, agriculture, labor and social affairs, youth and sports} after the redeployment of funds from the ministry's account to maintain account with the exception of the proposed projects for the year / 2017 for the modernization of the basic and detailed designs of the centers of cities and studies of structural provinces and the study of the development of the affected areas and the preservation of historic areas and areas of natural heritage and natural reserves and that are issued by the ministries of planning and finance Alathaditan schedule of the projects in question for each province and empowers the minister of Finance and planning Alathadian to issue necessary instructions to facilitate the implementation of it.
Second:
To maintain the mandate of any ministry of the federal ministries and as competent to carry out projects in that province on allocations {reconstruction and development of the regions and provinces} allocated account.
Article -13-
A-Federal Minister of Finance the power to Add allocations for the purpose of extinguishing the advances of previous years up to 31/12/2016 of which was spent as a result of the laws in force and, after being audited by the Federal Office of Financial Supervision and the endorsement of the Federal Cabinet them on this will be the final year of settlement.
(B) The Board of Supreme Audit and the Integrity Commission audited the advances granted under issued by the Council of Ministers decisions that are settling advances corresponding ones of the laws and legislation in force, provided that each party to submit its report separately to the House of Representatives during a maximum period of six months from the date of entry into force of this law.
Article 14
First:
A-ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry is working on the expansion of open and private participation with the private sector to invest up to its terms of reference the door whenever possible and with the consent of the Cabinet.
B-provincial working on the expansion of open and private participation with the private sector to invest up to its terms of reference the door whenever possible and with the consent of the provincial council.
Second:
The Council of Ministers entities specified in item {a first exception, b} of this article from the provisions of the applicable laws and in order to facilitate the expansion of investment and engagement with the private sector.
Third:
On the competent authorities to change the sex of the land, which lies outside the municipal boundaries of which have no share of water and built by an industrial project metaphor to the sex industry after buying a stake the Ministry of Finance to those lands real allowance determined by committees estimation problem under the law of sale and lease of state property No. 21 of 2013 that does not conflict with environmental safety requirements.
Fourthly:
Ownership of land belonging to the Ministry of Finance for their occupants and outside the municipality and the exploited for industrial purposes on which it built an industrial and continuous depletion vacation founding issued by the Industrial Development under the Industrial Investment Law No. {20} for the year 1998 real allowance determined by committees estimation problem under the sale and lease of state property draft law limits No. 21 of 2013.
Fifth:
The ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and the provincial commitment to the Council of Ministers resolution No. {347} for the year 2015.
Sixth:
{Of the ministries of Health, Education, Higher Education} investment buildings and completed projects and projects under development in partnership with the private sector to be played these ministries develop the appropriate instructions and consent of the Council of Ministers to be for the purpose for which it created for him.
Seventh:
The Council of Ministers and in coordination with the Ministry of Planning to take advantage of exaggerated exuberance for the implementation of projects that have reached proportions completed more than 75% {seventy-five hundredths} According to the Ministry of Planning reports, according to the importance and priority educational, health, service projects, and municipal, industrial and agricultural.
Eighth:
To the Federal Cabinet to allocate a part of the financial exuberance achieved during the year to the provinces is the oil-producing and in which there are no outlets border
Ninth:
The Council of Ministers to provide the necessary guarantees as a credit to cover the private sector loans from foreign banks to establish
Strategic investment projects in Iraq with instructions and conditions issued by the Board.
Article -15-
A-Federal Minister of Finance to increase certified credits, which are needed to cover the works commissioned by the National Center for Laboratories Construction and the National Center for Engineering Consultancy of the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Municipalities and Public Works up to 50% {fifty percent} of the revenues derived from the implementation of those actions the exception of the section {1 } of the financial management Act No. 95 of 2004 or any superseding law, and that the act amounts to the development centers and supporting technical and administrative cadres within the classification of grants, subsidies and debt service expenses and other accounts.
B-Federal Minister of Finance to increase certified credits, which are needed to cover the cost the business that carried out by the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control under the Ministry of Planning limits {20%} {twenty percent} of the revenues derived from the implementation of those actions the exception of the Financial Management Act No. {95} for the year 2004 or any other law replace it.
Product-16-
Ministry of Finance to pay the amount of interest amounting to 4% of {} {} four percent of the total loans granted to build the infrastructure for the project Basmajh residential.
Article-17-
Extinguish debts owed to the government owed by taxpayers to pay the tax due to the continuation of the official authorities to apply Article {20} of the Budget Law for the year 2008 for the period from 1/1/2009 until 31/12/2011, according to the provisions of paragraph {11} of Section IV of the Financial Administration Act No. {95} for the year 2004 or any other law replace it.
Article-18-
A non-appointment to the state leadership positions {director general or above} unless there is a law degree at the ministry or organization is not related to the Ministry or Works office instructions.
B-referred employee degree {director general or above}, which does not manage to form an administrative level Directorate General and older to retire according to the Uniform Code of retirement immediately after the entry into force of this law or transferred to another department when you have a vacancy that commensurate with the job title and the approval of the transferee to it.
(C) stop the appointments of the three presidencies {House of Representatives, the presidency of the republic, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Office of the President
Minister} and agencies and departments affiliated and may not be transferred or placement services to them from the ministries with the return of all Mnspa ministries to their original constituencies.
D-the Ministry of Finance the transfer of grades and financial allocation for those wishing a university degree in the least
Employees of the Ministry of Interior to the ministries and other departments except the three presidencies and agencies and departments associated After
The transferee's consent, provided that it does not entail any financial consequences.
E-Independent High Electoral Commission contracted with the staff of the registration centers {} and {Department staff parties and organizations
Political} on the operating budget for the year 2017.
(F) the board is committed to the national retirement pay pension benefits for both was to retire without the {50} fifty years
The age of the staff of public companies and self-funded districts, which receive a grant from the public treasury of the state-of-date
Retired, and is committed to the Ministry of Finance to pay the difference Toukavathm pensions to the pension fund.
Article -19-
Dues are calculated foreign companies operating in the Kurdistan region for the purpose of extracting oil from within the region's share amounting to {17%}.
Article -20-
First of all -thol body, media and communications for 2016 revenues to the public treasury of the federal State account after deduction of the amount of its own budget and approved by the Board of Trustees of the Federal Finance Ministry.
Second - on the media and communications compel mobile phone companies pay their fines and the amounts and financial obligations during the first half of the year / 2017 and recorded revenue of the state.
Article -21-
The ministries of electricity, telecommunications, construction and housing and public municipalities, the Municipality of Baghdad levy wage electricity, telephone, water, sewer and all other fees stipulated under its own laws for services provided to citizens and businesses and factories and government agencies and the public sector and the other for the purpose of increasing their own resources. In the case of the failure of these parties Paljbaah For the Ministry of Finance deducting amounts from the current budget of the points above.
Article-22-
When you transfer an employee from the Department of State services centrally funded or self to the private sector bears the ministry or organization is not related to the Ministry half the nominal salary received by the transferred the department for two years from the date of his transfer to the cut of his relationship with his constituency final.
Article - 23
First-continued imposition of tax on Kartat mobilization of mobile phone networks and the Internet increased by 20% {} {} twenty percent of the value of the card and restrict the revenue of the public treasury.
Second -afrd draw a lump sum of $ {25000} Twenty-five thousand dinars per ticket for travel outside {} Airport and the amount of {10000} ten thousand dinars for domestic travel {} in all Iraqi airports and restrict revenue to the public treasury.
Third -aly Federal Minister of Finance to issue necessary instructions to facilitate the implementation of items {First and Second} of this article.
Article -24-
A-ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and provincial councils all the power to impose fees or wages of new services and modification fees and wages of existing services with the exception of sovereign fees {approved under the applicable federal laws} according to the guidelines issued by the competent minister or the head of the body is related to the Ministry or conservative, and that the notice the Ministry of Finance aphid and that an exception to the financial management Act No. 95 of 2004 or any other superseding law and order to the Ministry of Finance to take the necessary in light of that.
B-allocate 50% {fifty percent} of the amounts realized from the implementation of paragraph {a} of this article for the purpose of covering the costs and benefits of previous years for the same ministry or organization is not related to the Ministry or the province and listed allocations within the federal budget for the year / 2017.
C-allocate 50% {percentage} fifty percent to the remaining administrative units that have been levying fees for the implementation of service projects.
Article -25-
Re-allocation of refunds from farmers received agricultural initiative projects by peasants in previous years, loans to the year / 2017 budget and to allocate exclusively to projects agricultural initiative agricultural bank exception of paragraph {1} section {4} of Financial Management Law No. 95/2004
Article-26-
The Minister of Finance at the request of the Minister of Oil and approval of the Cabinet issue money orders treasury or treasury bonds when needed to cover the benefits of national oil companies or global operating in the country that does not exceed the total of the {12} billion {twelve billion dollars}, issuing one or multiple versions within a year / 2017 presents each issue on the House of Representatives for approval.
Article-27-
A-federal ministries, provinces and departments not associated commit the Ministry to buy their requirements from the federal ministries, local produce products that not less than the value added of these bundled products and processed on {25%} of the cost of import value added to them and to the local product prices are not higher than the those imported by more than {10%} taking into account the quality specifications and quality.
(B) the federal ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and the provincial commitment to implement the provisions contained in the protection of Iraqi product code number {11} for the year 2010.
Article -28-
Not the Council of Ministers may issue any decisions include the grant in any ministry or institution not linked to the Ministry without the presence of the allocations in the budget approved for the fiscal year 2017.
Article -29-
Federal and provincial government actually committed when an increase in exported quantities mentioned in article 1-First-including the budget law, to hand over the income earned the public treasury of the state to account.
Article-30-
Federal Minister of Finance the power to transfer the financial allocations for the departments that will disengage from the ministries concerned and attached to the governorate during the financial year.
Article -31-
On all configurations funded subsidiaries central to the ministry or institution not linked to the Ministry of all transfer revenues obtained under the laws and regulations in force once and revenue of the public treasury of the state for the purpose of enabling the Department of Accounting of financing the federal budget estimates, taking into account the laws and above the applicable ministries and government formations.
Article -32-
First -aly the Ministry of Finance retrenchment and reduced allocated for fuel and car maintenance means for proces amounts

LINK

Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion Empty Re: Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:56 am

How did all the Guru sources get it wrong?

Is their revenue more important than telling you the truth?

Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion Empty Re: Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion

Post by power123 Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:03 am

Only morons believe in idiot Guru predictions ......the budget has nothing to do with the currency reform (not RV). 
You just can't fix stupid

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:49 am

The budget will always zero out. If you change the face value, I do not care if it is a LOP or an RV, the income will change proportionally as will expenses. In the end the met change will be zero. Accounting 101 stuff.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion 2805820865  Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion 2805820865  Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion 2805820865  Gurus Wrong Again! Budget Dinar Rate At 1182 And Deficit At 21 Trillion 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum