Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

9 - 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 12/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:49 am

Guru Bulldog75:  ENGINE, ENGINE #9: COMIN' DOWN THE RAILROAD LINE: FOUR QUICK REASONS FOR 'ACTIVATION' HOLD: 1. EURO CRISIS TO BE SOLVED 2. UST TAXES TO BE SOLVED 3. UN SANCTIONS / PROTOCOL /CH.7 REMOVAL 4. ELITE / BIG BOYS / MARKET CONDITIONS. LEAN BACK AND RELAX. NO SWEAT, NO FRET. ENGINE #9 IS COMIN' DOWN OUR RAILROAD LINE AND SHE WILL NOT GET OFF IN BALTIMORE. KNOW WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. OUR IQD GIFTS ARRIVE NOW. WE WILL PROBABLY SEE THE 'RATE ACTIVATION' JUST PRIOR TO CH. 7 SANCTION RELEASE. BELIEVE, KNOW & TRUST DIVINE INTERVENTION IS HERE. AMEN.

THAT'S THE OL ROGER MILLER SONG FROM 'ENGINE ENGINE #9" . VERY APPROPRIATE FOR THIS MORNING. THE TRAIN WILL NOT STOP IN BALTIMORE, IF U ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE SONG. 'THE IQD TRAIN IS A COMIN'. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

CLARIFICATION: NOT ALL OF THE ABOVE FOUR MENTIONED CONDITIONAL HOLDUPS HAVE TO BE RESOLVED FOR THE "IQD ACTIVATION' TO TAKE PLACE. THOSE ARE SIMPLY A COMBINED SUMMATION THAT HAVE AN AFFECT. WE CAN STILL HAVE AN 'ACTIVATION RATE' AT ANY HOUR/MINUTE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES. TYVM.

Guru Mailman17:   YOU HAVE 3 SANCTIONS LEFT...NONE OF WHICH HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RV OR INFRASTRUCTURE...YOU HAVE MET OUR DEMANDS...PENDING SECURITY BEING DONE...I ALSO THINK THE HCL WILL BE AMONG THE 31 BILLS PASSED...I TRULY DONT SEE THIS GOING PAST EOM [end of month]...THE MEETING ON THE 12TH IS PURE ECONOMIC WITH OBAMA WHICH TELLS ME...SECURITY IS NOT AN ISSUE...ALL IS GOOD OLD FRIEND TICK FRIGGIN TOCK.

YOUR GONNA SEE A LOT COME DOWN WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS,  DAY BY DAY,  LEADING UP TO FINAL TROOP WITHDRAWL AND IRAQ FINALLY GETTING THE CHANCE TO STAND ON THEIR OWN.  THIS WILL UNFOLD LIKE WE ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WOULD, INFRASTRUCTURE WILL NOT WAIT, COUNTRIES WILL NOT WAIT, ITS TIME.  THE DINAR CLOCK IS TRULY TICKING ITS LOUDEST, JUST LISTEN FOR WHEN IT STOPS.

Guru Lojak:    I know for an absolute fact that this rv was to take place June 30... I know who was in the meeting when O called this thing off for a while...at that time they had a deal...with or without the troops.   Lets not get me into the rate and date..but the next couple of days is what I am told by many good contacts...there is really no new news to speak of--its all good and we are trying to keep the details out of posts per the request of our sources.

2 more...sources have reported in that they are looking for this to be over very soon - and these are not just your average contacts...just wait a little bit for it to show.  I know its been a bumpy ride...and I wish I could say more...the folks that give us the intel--they/we will get in big trouble--but I am releived this morning after hearing some details about the last 48 hours...no auction cause the CBI is closed for a holiday...We/I will let you know when to get discouraged.  Now is not that time...today or tomorrow look great

Ok--just got an update --we are exactly where we were yesterday--just waiting on activation. Most will still speak in "tongues" as contrary to my bud BWM, we have been asked not to share details. It's all good--really. SO as they say on planes, just sit back, relax and enjoy the flight

Guru PapaJack:  OK I just got an email that Chapter7 has been released and will be annouced by UN tomorrow. It is my understanding that this is only possible with an RV!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!

It sure looks like today is going to be our day for sure info is sounding Better and Better as the day goes on

I just got another email that said they expect European currencies to show new rates soon and a rumor that rate has shown at a bank here in US, YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!   Phone call from my DC guy said 5 conformation CHAPTER7 lifted.  Sounds like the Fat Lady is about to show up!!!!

I just left Wells Fargo and the guy didnt even blink when I said IQD..he took my name and number and said he wud call with any info! He asked how much I had and I said "enuff" how u like that?  I think we are waiting for all the Banks to close.  it is now getting real real close if what I'm hearing is true I can't what it is till we know for sure this is true time to get Excited real Excited if true  

Guru TNT Tony:
  Everything I told you last night are still on for today. I got word and calls that Chapter 7 was done...there was a program scheduled yesterday for a whole lot of people in Washington to finalize everything...documents were signed...the RV has to take place BEFORE chapter 7 can be released. They have to revalue at least to the USD to be released...always heard it would be linked to GBP, and still believe that...The RV is a big part of the plan...I know right now that it's just about time. 

I know most of you expected to see the RV this morning, after the UN meeting. Just because you haven’t seen it does not mean that you will not.  The one thing that you guys should be excited about and understand is that you did not see a vote taken.  Why is that…Believe me when I tell you that the information received yesterday and this morning is the information that you have been waiting to hear.

Guru Poppy3:   We are still standing that things are moving forward and iraq has been and are being told they things they must accomplish before they are released and we are sure they want to get them done. They are trying to hold the world hostage to have leverage to get out of chapter 7 without full filling their requirement. Not going to happen. If they signed anything then we will see the rv sooner than later.

they can't have international trade without the rv this same restriction keeps them from being full members of the wto.  

I GOT A TEXT...SAYING THINGS ARE MOVING FORWARD FAST...THEY SAID MANY OF THE STATEMENTS MADE...ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES ARE FACTUAL BUT THAT THE RV RATE IS NOT SHOWING YET.  VERY INTERESTING AND PROMISSING...I AM WAITING ON CALLS FROM IRAQ

Ok guys here is a solid update. The final documentation from the parliment councel on iraq chapter 7 will be delivered to the un on dec 10th this. Finally something that adds up and makes some since. Timing of the rv from there forward will change to imminent instead of all this speculation. The final chapters are being written. I expect if all is signed that has now been agreed upon the rv will be soon. It is still questional what is included in the documents that will be delivered. Guys be patient and quit trying to make something out of nothing. bgg make a note of this for the call. I still stand on now to the 15th unless something changes drastically . Poppy3

Guru Footforward:  A lot of people are freaking out, about what poppy3 had to say, and the rumblings about the 15th, 2012 and whatever else. First, to be clear. Iraq CAN NOT get out of Chapter 7 unless they RV their currency, among other things, but they must RV. That is a fact. Second, I’m sharing with you guys, what I’m being told. I’m not pulling it out of my butt. I know most of you don’t think that, but I wanted to confirm that. I can only share what I’m being told, and of that I can only share so much for obvious reasons.

The RV has happened at the GOI level in Iraq. That is also fact. That is one reason I’m so comfortable with where we are now. They are paying out contracts - that is fact as well. The budget for 2012 has been passed in Iraq - also fact and the rate is not based on 86 cents - that is also fact. The budget is up over 130 trillion dinar. Iraq does not have the money to pay for that without an RV and without an RV, they will have to start taking money out of the 250 billion dollar reserves of the CBI. They do not want that to happen. They want to stockpile money; not give it away because they don’t RV.

So I can assure you, it is in Iraq's best interest to RV for two main reasons above all else right now.
1) to be able to pay their budget and not deplete their reserves; and
2) to get their country back to a power house status.

Guru Hammerman:   the banks have ordered money 3 different times and they have had to send it back, this is the fourth time and it is not a free service for them...the rate could show any second, all is done...so the delay is getting the cash distributed to the banks and local selected branches...it could be 2 or 3 days either way...they will not order the money until the rate is live so we wait for the rate to go live...the rate is showing at some banks like posted yesterday...but not published rate.

Guru Soonerfan:  Ok, TS has ask me to repost my post from this afternoon from memory: For all the newbys on here that don know me My only intel provider is in DC and has actually worked on the revaluation of the IQD. Cap1 and a couple of others even know I have this guy. [soonerfan] He has never been on a chat and I NEVER call him, he calls me. I heard from him yesterday and he told me we would have an RV this week @ $5.86 USD FOR SURE. So there it is, take it or leave it.

Guru Jonnywg:  should be soon and all happy results from speeches,  we are getting close, everything is in place...The UN speech tells how much IRAQ has prospered and how little is left.

Well my friends, we are truly in the final countdown. We have been advised that the UN will make an announcement today re currency. We expect a rate change to show on forex and the bank screens, we expect announcements from the White House - we expect a lot. However, we are grounded knowing that there have been delays in the past and that we can not spend it until it is in our bank account. So stay with me and be real. I have no miracle answers for you yet, but they are coming. I will continue to post verified facts today as the calls come in. jonny

Guru Freeway Bill:    Intel will not be given freely right now as there is no more to say. The Chapter 7 issue is resolved and will be announced. It cannot be announced prior to an RV. That is it folks!

There is no need for any more post on chatroom issues and there certainly is no more need for any more CC for same. UNITED WE STAND! We are a family of people trying to get through this and stay sane. We are all trying to help eachother and somehow emotions take over and people start getting upset over nothing. Intel will not be given freely right now as there is no more to say. The Chapter 7 issue is resolved and will be announced. It cannot be announced prior to an RV. That is it folks! Anything else is purely a waste of your time. Take that time in prayer and getting prepared for this blessing.

I offer you my undivided attention at anytime. You can message me and leave your phone number and I will call you given time. My time on chat will be to socialize with our members. I WILL answer questions if asked, but staying in accordance with Dan's rules. I respect Dan, Tony, Gary and the Mods.... this has been a tough ride. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU

Guru Bluwolf:   our prayers have been answered and will be seen within hours (literally).  

Guru BGG:    Iraq WILL NOT be released from CH 7 sanctions today...but that doesn't mean there won't be a currency revalue in the near future. In fact, in light of all my previous comments this recent clip of the UN report - was good news. They told Iraq to get the things done on the list of long-overdue CH 7 exit requirements. One of these requirements is a "tradeable currency". They have to correctly revalue their currency before they will be allowed out of CH 7. No doubt. This is typcial Iraqi mind-set...they want out of CH 7 and they don't understand why they have to actaully DO the things required of them. They are putting considerable pressure on the US and others to get out of CH 7 early - but without doing ALL the things they are required to - in order to satisfy the CH 7 sanctions.

P.S. The General is highly credible as well. Right, wrong or indifferent...very credible. I will wait to see how that one works out.

Guru General64:  Here is a question I ask to you guys...you ask me something all the time and I try to answer you so..."Here Goes"....One of your best friends..calls from outta nowhere and says he just got a call from Baghdad and was told it had RV'd there...It's all over the country...then, your Cousin calls and say basically the same thing....So, would you come in and post it and believe it or forget it>>>>?????Answer me please...this is what happened yesterday morning at about this time of the day....No Contacts no gurus...Close Friend that talked to his sister and a Cousin that is a captain in the intelligence corp for the ARMY…

Guru Kaparoni:  The next few weeks will be telling to see if this new organization can get Parliament and the GOI to get the laws written, reviewed and passed as needed. For sure, the CBI is waiting for all this to be in place. Let’s hope they are successful.

One last thing, don't waste ur money on dinar this month in hopes of a RV in December.  Pumpers are pushing hard for your money calling the RV every single day.   This information clearly states otherwise.  It may RV in December, but chances are greater for sometime in 2012.

Guru EagleHasLanded:   the last piece of the Ch VII puzzle is the Iraq/Kuwait issue....the report on Iraq/Kuwait is due to be filed at the UN no later than Saturday, Dec 10th....chances are the report will be handed in today at the hearing and then at the conclusion of the hearing a quick vote and then Houston, The Eagle Has Landed!

I am of the opinion that the Iraq/Kuwait report is already filed with the UN....it had to be filed BY the 10th not on the 10th....yes, I agree with jonny that it is finished

Guru Med:    I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A HOLD UP...DID WE HAVE A SPECIFIC DATE  THAT IT WAS SUPPOSE TO RV...THERE IS NO HOLD UP,  NO TIME LIMIT ...NOTHING HAS GONE WRONG,  THE ONLY PROBLEM  IS IMPATIENCE  AND NOT BY THEM.  THIS IS A COUNTRY THAT IS FIGHTING FOR IT'S IDENTITY  AND HAS ALLOT OF PROBLEMS...REMEMBER ALL THE FACTS  OF EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON...I DONT NEED A DAILY  "IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN"  ARTICLE.   I WATCH WHAT SHABIBI SAYS NOBODY ELSE, IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH GO TO THE SOURCE.  THIS RV IS NOT MOST LIKELY GOING TO COME WHEN MOST PEOPLE NEED IT TO SAVE THEM, IT WILL COME TO GIVE THEM A NEW START.

Guru Cap1:  As I states last night, in order for Chapter 7 to be lifted, Iraq must have an internationally, tradeable currency.....which means the RV has to take place prior to this. We should see activity at the banks, forex, and CBI sometime today.

Guru AJ Anderson:  Here we are at the cross roads of some things that are pretty important to Iraq. July 28th, 2011 the UN announced the Sovereignty of Iraq, but Iraq did not feel they were completely sovereign, as the American flag was still flying over the country. Joe Biden solved that problem in the last days while in Iraq and now we see Iraq's flag over the country.

There are meetings going on with many dignataries around the world here in America, including one with President Obama and Maliki, what are they talking about and what are they signing? Some say it's the final sign off of the Declaration of War, could be, but we do not know for sure? Watch the news from here and Iraq and we should know.

There is a UNAMI meeting scheduled at the UN today, what is this about, some say full release from UN sanctions? I am very hopeful of this and if true the cross roads are at the finish line. Again either watch the live feed of that meeting or wait for the news to come out, this will let us know for sure what is taking place in that meeting.

War is a complicated thing and it takes time. The down grading of a countries currency is only one part of that complicated matter and may be the last thing they get to before the country gets back on their feet again.

I like many others in this currency exchange is wanting it done for whatever reasons, but it is not up to us, as we are the small potatoes here. The intel providers only tell us what they are hearing at the time they hear it, its not a lie, it is what they are hearing, so take that as you will, It's not going to speed things up.

I am very hopeful that we are at the end of this currency exchange and I think it should be done by the 20th of this month, if not, we are into next year possibly because of the Christmas Season and everybody going on their holiday vacation here in America. That would put us into January of 2012. But if America needs the taxes for this year, I do not see that happening. The financial system needs this to be done, as it was war that created most of our financial problems even in the Euro Zone and other Allies.

The Wise Gentle Investor would watch the news coming out after all these meetings and watch the CBI for an update. If the RV does not take place this month, the Wise Gentle Investor would go about his/her business and wait until it happens. I, as a Wise Gentle Investor, have treated this currency exchange as long term, meaning it would take at least more than a year and up to 5 years since the currency exchange took place. The Wise Gentle Investor would not buy anymore IQD, including reserves as he/she should already be content with his/her holdings. God Bless you all and have a great MERRY CHRISTMAS. AJ

3S's Member Tex Bank Story:  Well My good friend went to 1st Convience Bank to open an account, cause I told him that is where I bought my IQD and they will cash it in for no fee. While he was there he made sure they would take his IQD as he didn't buy it from them..... the teller said sure and turned his screen around and showed him a rate of $5.71 and said it would be constant after midnight...... tonight..

3S's Member Capt Crunch: I believe it is - the guys that got on this ride got a call from a man that he got into it over seven years ago last Saturday night. The guy got his brother in law in it as well both over 7 years ago. The BL called the guy out of the blue and told him he would cashing in by Thursday this week!! The BL works for the FBI and has for a long time.!!!! 

3S's Member draavmorris2: WF finally admitted to my dad yesterday that he would be able to go straight to the cashier when the IQD bacame a tradeable currency. I haven't gotten the same from my chase bank yet though

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum