Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz”

2 posters

Go down

International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” Empty International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz”

Post by Rwederfoort Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:32 am

International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” KNOWLEDGE-ANNA-620x280

International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz”

December 4, 2016   GENERAL NEWS AND REPORTS, INTERNATIONAL-PUBLIC-LEGAL NOTICES, Public Notices
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” RoH-Post-Logo

Published on 12-04-2016 by THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST

International Public Notice
It has come to the attention of the Government of The United States of America that a subject of Vatican City has been attempting to object to the claims of the Government of The United States of America on behalf of Vatican City. Further, the claims of the Government of The United States of America have already been internationally settled years ago and sealed in blood thereafter. LINK
The Vatican City subject is attempting to reverse the demand of the heavens:LINK
“Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” (hereinafter “subject”) has been approached by the Government of The United States of America to make peace. LINK The subject remains adversarial and continues to make arbitrary claims in the name of Vatican City. LINK
The Government of The United States of America does not wish to combat a subject of another sovereignty, however the subject is making false statements and claiming to represent American Nationals when in fact the subject has no allegiance to America at all. The Government of The United States of America is not going to spend anymore resources to attempt to regulate a foreign country’s subject doing business as an agent in a foreign territory: 
The subjects blood seal and oath of allegiance to Vatican City: source LINK
” I, too, stand with the universal Catholic Church, founded by Christ. My blood seal stands upon the record of the Vatican Chancery Court in Witness of what I am going to show you tonight. I am from a family that has served the Catholic Church since the First Holy Roman Empire, Hereditary Grand Marshals of the Holy Roman Empire, Knights of the Holy Sepulcher. I have myself served as an International Services Agent and as a private attorney in service to his Holiness Pope Benedict XVI and now, Pope Francis. You must believe that I am in deadly earnest both about the seriousness of the criminality engulfing America and the danger this poses to the Church and to the Rule of Law. The Canon Law of the Church stands above every other form of law, and the Roman Curia above all other courts.” – her own words, statements are self-authenticating as to [Anna’s] purpose and concern for the church and their ecclesiastical courts.”
Although the Government of The United States of America does appreciate the allegiance and loyalty shown in the aforementioned statement by the Vatican City subject towards Vatican City. There is no reason why allegiance and loyalty cannot be shown absent the detriment of another sovereignty meaning The United States of America and the Government thereof. 
Further, it is apparent that the subject has embedded itself and represented itself as having allegiance to America and somehow represents America and American Nationals. The Government of The United States of America assures Vatican City that American Nationals have the ability to handle their own affairs and does not need assistance of one of Vatican City’s subjects at this time. Further, no one voted for the subject to represent American Nationals, the States of the Union, the Government of The United States of America nor America herself. The subject is not a representative of anyone other than Vatican City which creates a conflict of interest if the subject claims to represent a foreign country thereby using said pretend office against the subjects true sovereign.  It is as simple as meddling in International affairs without a letter of appointment or official title. The subject is violating International law and the Law of Nations in the name of Vatican City. 
The Government of The United States of America would appreciate no interference from Vatican City in exercising its rights in International law and the Law of Nations. The Government of The United States of America is not an adversary of the three city state empire and has not been aggressive towards it. It would be appreciated if Vatican City would reciprocate this standing condition based on the fact that the Heavens demand it of the powers that be.
Kind Regards,
office of the Secretary of State for the Government of The United States of America,
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” Sos1
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” Thomas

12-04-2016

http://reignoftheheavens.com/?p=2482

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” Empty The testimony, proclamations, declarations and all other speech of the affirmed American Nationals and the Yahushuans’ are hereby sealed in blood!

Post by Rwederfoort Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:55 am

Rwederfoort wrote:

International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” KNOWLEDGE-ANNA-620x280

December 4, 2016   GENERAL NEWS AND REPORTS, INTERNATIONAL-PUBLIC-LEGAL NOTICES, Public Notices
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” RoH-Post-Logo

Published on 12-04-2016 by THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST

It has come to the attention of the Government of The United States of America that a subject of Vatican City has been attempting to object to the claims of the Government of The United States of America on behalf of Vatican City. Further, the claims of the Government of The United States of America have already been internationally settled years ago and sealed in blood thereafter. LINK
The Vatican City subject is attempting to reverse the demand of the heavens:LINK
“Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” (hereinafter “subject”) has been approached by the Government of The United States of America to make peace. LINK The subject remains adversarial and continues to make arbitrary claims in the name of Vatican City. LINK
The Government of The United States of America does not wish to combat a subject of another sovereignty, however the subject is making false statements and claiming to represent American Nationals when in fact the subject has no allegiance to America at all. The Government of The United States of America is not going to spend anymore resources to attempt to regulate a foreign country’s subject doing business as an agent in a foreign territory: 
The subjects blood seal and oath of allegiance to Vatican City: source LINK
” I, too, stand with the universal Catholic Church, founded by Christ. My blood seal stands upon the record of the Vatican Chancery Court in Witness of what I am going to show you tonight. I am from a family that has served the Catholic Church since the First Holy Roman Empire, Hereditary Grand Marshals of the Holy Roman Empire, Knights of the Holy Sepulcher. I have myself served as an International Services Agent and as a private attorney in service to his Holiness Pope Benedict XVI and now, Pope Francis. You must believe that I am in deadly earnest both about the seriousness of the criminality engulfing America and the danger this poses to the Church and to the Rule of Law. The Canon Law of the Church stands above every other form of law, and the Roman Curia above all other courts.” – her own words, statements are self-authenticating as to [Anna’s] purpose and concern for the church and their ecclesiastical courts.”
Although the Government of The United States of America does appreciate the allegiance and loyalty shown in the aforementioned statement by the Vatican City subject towards Vatican City. There is no reason why allegiance and loyalty cannot be shown absent the detriment of another sovereignty meaning The United States of America and the Government thereof. 
Further, it is apparent that the subject has embedded itself and represented itself as having allegiance to America and somehow represents America and American Nationals. The Government of The United States of America assures Vatican City that American Nationals have the ability to handle their own affairs and does not need assistance of one of Vatican City’s subjects at this time. Further, no one voted for the subject to represent American Nationals, the States of the Union, the Government of The United States of America nor America herself. The subject is not a representative of anyone other than Vatican City which creates a conflict of interest if the subject claims to represent a foreign country thereby using said pretend office against the subjects true sovereign.  It is as simple as meddling in International affairs without a letter of appointment or official title. The subject is violating International law and the Law of Nations in the name of Vatican City. 
The Government of The United States of America would appreciate no interference from Vatican City in exercising its rights in International law and the Law of Nations. The Government of The United States of America is not an adversary of the three city state empire and has not been aggressive towards it. It would be appreciated if Vatican City would reciprocate this standing condition based on the fact that the Heavens demand it of the powers that be.
Kind Regards,
office of the Secretary of State for the Government of The United States of America,
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” Sos1
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” Thomas

12-04-2016

http://reignoftheheavens.com/?p=2482

The testimony, proclamations, declarations and all other speech of the affirmed American Nationals and the Yahushuans’ are hereby sealed in blood!

September 28, 2015   GENERAL NEWS AND REPORTS, INTERNATIONAL-PUBLIC-LEGAL NOTICES, Public Notices   3 Comments

Published on 09-28-2015 by THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST

INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE
IT IS NOTICED, that on the 23rd day of September, 2015 the American Nationals observed the fall equinox, and 
IT IS NOTICED, that on the 24th day of September, 2015 the American Nationals published the proper International Public Notice proclaiming the independence of the Government of The United States of America which included but not limited to all prior claims since 1775 to 2015, and… LINK
IT IS NOTICED, that on the 26th day of September, 2015 the Yahushuans’ published the testimony of the reign of the heavens society Temple which included but not limited to all prior claims since 2012, and …LINK
IT IS NOTICED, that on the 27th day of September, 2015 the 3 + 33 year blood moon manifested itself to the World thereby sealing the testimony of the Yahushuans’ of the reign of the heavens society Temple and also the affirmed American Nationals for the Government of The United States of America, The United States of America and the General Post Office thereof, and
IT IS NOTICED, that all requirements have been met for proper and full recognition of the reign of the heavens, the reign of the heavens society Temple, the Government of The United States of America, The United States of America and all other organizations, people, American Nationals, territory, and all other attributes of its National and International Character(s), as sealed in blood, therefore the Most High has noticed the World of its existence, and
IT IS NOTICED, that when the Most High, our Father in Heaven has proclaimed something into existence. No man, woman, child or beast has the authority to proclaim that the testimony does not exist, and
IT IS NOTICED, the rules of the harvest moon shortly after the equinox,  closest point to the earth, a total eclipse, and the blood moon thereby seals all testimony of the affirmed American Nationals and Yahushuans’ in blood. Any organization that recognizes and adheres to the 3 + 33 year blood moon are not with any choice but to fully recognize the Government of The United States of America, The United States of America as a sovereign country, reign of the heavens and the reign of the heavens society Temple, and  
IT IS NOTICED, the sealing of the 3 + 33 year blood moon is hereby accepted and acknowledged by the reign of the heavens society Temple and all of its attributes as when it was first established on the 3 + 33 year blood moon by Yahushua in the name of Yahweh, and
IT IS NOTICED, the sealing of the 3 + 33 year blood moon is hereby accepted and acknowledged by the Government of The United States of America, all of its attributes and its National and International character(s), and
NOW THEREFORE, the reign of the heavens society Temple and the Government of The United States of America hereby proclaims its jubilee. 

Ministry of Governance for the reign of the heavens society Temple,
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” Blue-Mountains-Temple-Seal-copy
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” Alice-Ceniceros

the office of the Governor for The United States of America,
International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” John-Harold-FulksInternational Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” GOVNUSA-300x300

09-28-2015

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” Empty The Heavens Demand it of the Powers That Be!

Post by Rwederfoort Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:01 am

The Heavens Demand it of the Powers That Be!

October 31, 2016   GENERAL NEWS AND REPORTS, INTERNATIONAL-PUBLIC-LEGAL NOTICES, Public Notices

Published on 10-31-2016 by THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST

It is not expected that many will fully understand this International Demand from the office of the Governor for the Government of The United States of America. However, those that do understand have been reminded.
The office of the Governor for the Government of The United States of America hereby issues the following International Demand!
“I, John Harold Fulks, being duly elected to the office of Governor for the Government of The United States of America, along with the National assembly hereby fulfilled all of the obligations of the 33 + 3 requirements for full recognition and acknowledgement of existence.” Publication Link:http://reignoftheheavens.com/?p=1668
Read More…
10-31-2016

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” Empty When you are pledged in you can pledge yourself out otherwise it is slavery!

Post by Rwederfoort Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:15 am

When you are pledged in you can pledge yourself out otherwise it is slavery!

December 3, 2016   GENERAL NEWS AND REPORTS, INTERNATIONAL-PUBLIC-LEGAL NOTICES, Public Notices

Published on 12-03-2016 by THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST

There is a pledging system in America that does not belong. This newspaper posted a international public notice on 11-26-2016 entitled: “Franklin D. Roosevelt was a self proclaimed prophet”. LINK
The rest of the story becomes more interesting because when that notice was published, some went and found more evidence of the pledging system to overcome the pledging system of being called a conspiracy theory.

[size=30]First: “New Deal Speech”[/size]

“I pledge you, I pledge myself, to a new deal for the American people. Let us all here assembled constitute ourselves prophets of a new order of competence and of courage. This is more than a political campaign; it is a call to arms. Give me your help, not to win votes alone, but to win in this crusade to restore America to its own people.”

[size=30]Second: Woodrow Wilson[/size]

“Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that’s you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency.
Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges.
They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges.
This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance”. Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation (USA) to foment this plan against America.”
Colonel Edward Mandell House is attributed (but unverified) with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people. He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President 1913 – 1921)
http://www.globalistagenda.org/quotes.htm

[size=30]Third: Christian woman who balks gets classified as ‘non-person’[/size]

source: LINK

[size=30]Fourth: Sheriff Baker of Colorado admits to taking a pledge of allegiance to the law of Colorado. He does not state that he has an oath of office. Source: LINK[/size]

International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” Brouillard-v-colorado-6017-gpmc-1F72CDBE-affdavit-page02

Affidavit page one: LINK
Affidavit page two: LINK    Quote on page two of the affidavit as copied above
There is nothing new under the sun. Men will continually attempt to enslave other men and women to fulfill their lusts and slothfulness to comfort the weakness of the ego.
12-03-2016

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” Empty Re: International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz”

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:16 am

International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” 3508649203 International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” 3508649203 International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” 3508649203 International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” 3508649203 International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz” 3508649203

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum