Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul

2 posters

Go down

Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul Empty Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:58 pm

Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul

By Azad Jmakari 5 hours ago

Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul 265613Image1

Abadi al-Maliki

Roudao - Erbil

The Deputy President of the Republic, Nuri al - Maliki, expressed concern that " the competition for control of Mosul , may create a dangerous situation even in Baghdad , " and accused Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi as "unable to face Turkey and the Kurdistan Regional Government and regional ambitions, and followers of Shiite cleric Muqtada al - Sadr. "

Maliki said in an interview published by the newspaper "Wall Street Journal" America, he "does not seek to return to receiving the post of prime minister, but the Abadi" weak must be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul, "pointing out that" Iraqis want a change. "

Maliki criticized the policy of Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, in particular the entry of his Green Zone, pointing out that "almost overthrew the rule of the government in April and May, adding that" the weaker the government's image before the people and the security forces. "

When you can gangs from entering the center of the legislature and the office of Prime Minister al-Maliki added, it means a lack of respect for state institutions. "

Maliki confirmed, that he wanted to "play a strong figure to form a strong government with national values ​​that oppose sectarian gangs."

The most serious political rival to Ebadi, is Nuri al-Maliki, who ruled Iraq for eight years before replacing the Iraqi parliament to him, under Western pressure, in September 2014, after the control of the organization of the Islamic state on the connector.

It is noteworthy that al-Maliki is currently the honorary title to a large extent, a Vice President and continues to enjoy broad support among the deputies, and in recent months, has sought alliances behind the Shiite parties to include a growing number of some Kurdish and Sunni Arab MPs.

LINK

Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul Empty Re: Maliki: Abadi is weak and should be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul

Post by Harold4187 Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:03 pm

I cant believe maliki did not get a new rope necktie

Harold4187

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum