Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions

Go down

Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions Empty Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:50 am

Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions

Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions %D9%83%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%AC%D8%A9-1-519x330

December 3, 2016

Threw a detachment belonging to the Directorate of Baghdad inspection in the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Interior arrested red-handed on two employees of a crime of bribery, one works in the Ministry of Industry and the other in the Rafidain Bank in promoting transactions are based ancestor of 10 million dinars, compared to bribes.

Interior statement Inspectorate stated that employees "may Oodaa arrest by court order to investigate them, and has an arrest operation after the arrival Akhbarat and Communication Office of the Inspector General of the Interior Ministry confirms the employee at the Ministry of Industry, in collaboration with another employee of the General Administration of the Rafidain Bank process promote grant an advance transactions The 10 million dinars for the staff of the Ministry of Industry against the financial commission of $ 1400 for each transaction. "

He pointed out that "the Office of the Inspector General of the Interior Ministry issued an order to form a special detachment to investigate the case and arrest the suspects red-handed, and after making sure the information is correct erected detachment ambushed defendants Monday and arrested them red-handed crime of receiving a bribe of $ 1400 dollars from one of the applicants for the advance ".

"The detachment has codification of statements from the accused and confessions and ratified the investigating judge who ordered their arrest pending case to investigate them and to see them involved in this crime."

LINK

Caught red - handed two employees both active to promote the advance of 10 million transactions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum