Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Posted on RV Get Together - Where is the proof?   DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Posted on RV Get Together - Where is the proof?

+3
Splovengates
outback7
saltydevildog
7 posters

Go down

Posted on RV Get Together - Where is the proof?   Empty Posted on RV Get Together - Where is the proof?

Post by saltydevildog Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:26 am

Bulldog75] 100% DONE DEAL, NO MORE 99%… DADDY JUST BROUGHT THE BACON HOME MAMA. IT APPEARS TO BE 4.41 IQD TIED TO USD. OUR $4.50 PROJECTION QUOTE FROM TWO WEEKS AGO WAS CLOSE ENOUGH. I DON’T THINK ANYONE IS COMPLAINING HERE. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE PERSERVED AND HUNG IN. THIS WILL BE OFFCIALLY POSTED WITHIN 24 HOURS. CASH IN APPEARS TO BE MUCH LATER IN THE WEEK. WE HOPE THE BANK EMPLOYEES HAVE NOT DELIVERED THEIR LETTERS OF RESIGNATION; AND IF SO, THE BANK HOPEFULLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH FORETHOUGHT TO HAVE NEW HIRES STANDING BY. THE BANKS ARE GONNA NEED BACKUP EMPLOYEES QUICK. THE HARVEST MOON TONIGHT PROVED TO BE THE SYMBOL OF REAPING PROFITS ON THIS WINDFALL/LANDFALL ‘ROLLER COASTER’ RIDE THAT LASTED ALMOST A DECADE. STAY TUNED, THE RIDE CONTINUES THIS WEEK FOR THE OFFICIAL POST ANNOUNCEMENT WITH CASH IN DATES BEING LATE WEEK. BE READY FOR LONG LINES IN MAJOR CITIES OF: CA, NY, FL, TX. ONE MAY HAVE TO DO THE BASKIN ROBBINS PICK A # IN THESE MAJOR CITIES AND EVEN COME BACK NEXT DAY. ALL SECURITY STRATEGIES SHOULD BE COMPLETELY DONE AT THIS TIME. IMHO, SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FROM A CPA/TAX ATTORNEY IF IN DOUBT. APPEARS THE LIKELY 15% TAX RATE OFFER FOR THE FIRST 45 DAYS IS A BETTER ROAD TO TAKE. SINCERE THANKS TO ALL THE STAFF, CONTRIBUTORS, CHATTSTERS, ADMINS, MODS THAT HAS MADE THIS VENTURE A TRUE ADVENTURE.
saltydevildog
saltydevildog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Posted on RV Get Together - Where is the proof?   Empty Re: Posted on RV Get Together - Where is the proof?

Post by outback7 Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:43 am

saltydevildog wrote:Bulldog75] 100% DONE DEAL, NO MORE 99%… DADDY JUST BROUGHT THE BACON HOME MAMA. IT APPEARS TO BE 4.41 IQD TIED TO USD. OUR $4.50 PROJECTION QUOTE FROM TWO WEEKS AGO WAS CLOSE ENOUGH. I DON’T THINK ANYONE IS COMPLAINING HERE. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE PERSERVED AND HUNG IN. THIS WILL BE OFFCIALLY POSTED WITHIN 24 HOURS. CASH IN APPEARS TO BE MUCH LATER IN THE WEEK. WE HOPE THE BANK EMPLOYEES HAVE NOT DELIVERED THEIR LETTERS OF RESIGNATION; AND IF SO, THE BANK HOPEFULLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH FORETHOUGHT TO HAVE NEW HIRES STANDING BY. THE BANKS ARE GONNA NEED BACKUP EMPLOYEES QUICK. THE HARVEST MOON TONIGHT PROVED TO BE THE SYMBOL OF REAPING PROFITS ON THIS WINDFALL/LANDFALL ‘ROLLER COASTER’ RIDE THAT LASTED ALMOST A DECADE. STAY TUNED, THE RIDE CONTINUES THIS WEEK FOR THE OFFICIAL POST ANNOUNCEMENT WITH CASH IN DATES BEING LATE WEEK. BE READY FOR LONG LINES IN MAJOR CITIES OF: CA, NY, FL, TX. ONE MAY HAVE TO DO THE BASKIN ROBBINS PICK A # IN THESE MAJOR CITIES AND EVEN COME BACK NEXT DAY. ALL SECURITY STRATEGIES SHOULD BE COMPLETELY DONE AT THIS TIME. IMHO, SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FROM A CPA/TAX ATTORNEY IF IN DOUBT. APPEARS THE LIKELY 15% TAX RATE OFFER FOR THE FIRST 45 DAYS IS A BETTER ROAD TO TAKE. SINCERE THANKS TO ALL THE STAFF, CONTRIBUTORS, CHATTSTERS, ADMINS, MODS THAT HAS MADE THIS VENTURE A TRUE ADVENTURE.

[b]Thanks for your post but your word is not enough we need proof.......Everyone is gun shy....
outback7
outback7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Posted on RV Get Together - Where is the proof?   Empty GUN SHY

Post by Splovengates Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:00 am

@OUTBACK. You're right, Im still "GUN SHY"

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Posted on RV Get Together - Where is the proof?   Empty Too Quiet!

Post by walkingsmall Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:08 am

The obvious lack of posts through the night and early this morning(which is Iraq's working day) stands as proof enough that much of the bravado of yesterday was just that.

Let's hope for some really good news, but the current lack of steady news makes yesterday's events on here look pretty shaky.

walkingsmall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Posted on RV Get Together - Where is the proof?   Empty well if it ain't???

Post by tlw Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:22 am

Their are many of us out here who sometimes hang on you guru's every word. Some are physicaly handicaped or financialy.
We are waiting and watching. Please do not blow smoke up our a!@ in the name of God! If you are ...shame on you ...if you are not ...we wait for your next post. Please be honest with us... we can handle the truth!

TLW

tlw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Posted on RV Get Together - Where is the proof?   Empty Re: Posted on RV Get Together - Where is the proof?

Post by rosienogg Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:34 am

Thanks Bluewolf

I'm sure we will see proof shortly. A lot of people just never realized the scope of this major TRANSFER OF WEALTH...I KNOW IT'S COMING!

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:36 am

Sorry meant BULLDOG!

BUT I APPRECIATE ALL YOU GURUS THE SAME!

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:44 am

To bulldog

I am 100% sure that you need to be able to back up your "100% Done" statement. If you are not willing to back it up then it's just another one of your % post.

I once asked you how you came up with your %'s. Your answer was "it's what I do" That was not an answer then or now.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down