Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

+7
2gene
godsfool713
epptrade
sn1pe
Terbo56
dinarling77
dinardiva
11 posters

Go down

Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:51 am

Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011

(Post by Toucan)

Lets hope congress passes this asap, in some folks opinion & mine, this Jobs Act will be paid by the taxes & revenues from revaluing currencies, and the biggest being the Iraqi dinar.

Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act
The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/09/12/remarks-president-american-jobs-act

For Immediate Release September 12, 2011
Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act
Rose Garden

*Please see below for a correction (marked with an asterisk) to a typo in the transcript.

10:58 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Please, everybody, have a seat, on this beautiful morning. It's wonderful to see all of you here.

On Thursday, I told Congress that I’ll be sending them a bill called the American Jobs Act. Well, here it is. (Applause.) This is a bill that will put people back to work all across the country. This is the bill that will help our economy in a moment of national crisis. This is a bill that is based on ideas from both Democrats and Republicans. And this is the bill that Congress needs to pass. No games. No politics. No delays. I’m sending this bill to Congress today, and they ought to pass it immediately. (Applause.)

Read More button on right
Standing with me this morning are men and women who will be helped by the American Jobs Act. I’m standing with teachers. All across America, teachers are being laid off in droves -- which is unfair to our kids, it undermines our future, and it is exactly what we shouldn’t be doing if we want our kids to be college-ready and then prepared for the jobs of the 21st century. We've got to get our teachers back to work. (Applause.) Let's pass this bill and put them in the classroom where they belong. (Applause.)

I’m standing here with veterans. We’ve got hundreds of thousands of brave, skilled Americans who fought for this country. The last thing they should have to do is to fight for a job when they come home. So let’s pass this bill and put the men and women who served this nation back to work. (Applause.)

We're standing here with cops and firefighters whose jobs are threatened because states and communities are cutting back. This bill will keep cops on the beat, and firefighters on call. So let’s pass this bill so that these men and women can continue protecting our neighborhoods like they do every single day. (Applause.)

I’m standing with construction workers. We've got roads that need work all over the country. Our highways are backed up with traffic. Our airports are clogged. And there are millions of unemployed construction workers who could rebuild them. So let’s pass this bill so road crews and diggers and pavers and workers -- they can all head back to the jobsite. There's plenty of work to do. This job -- this jobs bill will help them do it. Let’s put them back to work. Let's pass this bill rebuilding America. (Applause.)

And there are schools throughout the country that desperately need renovating. (Applause.) We cannot -- got an "Amen" over there. (Laughter and applause.) We can't expect our kids to do their best in places that are literally falling apart. This is America. Every kid deserves a great school -- and we can give it to them. Pass this bill and we put construction crews back to work across the country repairing and modernizing at least 35,000 schools.

I’m standing here with small business owners. They know that while corporate profits have come roaring back, a lot of small businesses haven’t. They're still struggling -- getting the capital they need, getting the support they need in order to grow. So this bill cuts taxes for small businesses that hire new employees and for small businesses that raise salaries for current employees. It cuts your payroll tax in half. And all businesses can write off investments they make this year and next year. (Applause.) Instead of just talking about America’s job creators, let’s actually do something for America’s job creators. We can do that by passing this bill. (Applause.)

Now, there are a lot of other ways that this jobs bill, the American Jobs Act, will help this economy. It’s got a $4,000 tax credit for companies that hire anybody who spent more than six months looking for a job. We’ve got to do more for folks who've been hitting the pavement every single day looking for work, but haven’t found employment yet. That’s why we need to extend unemployment insurance and connect people to temporary work to help upgrade their skills.

This bill will help hundreds of thousands of disadvantaged young people find summer jobs next year -- jobs that will help set the direction for their entire lives. And the American Jobs Act would prevent taxes from going up for middle-class families. If Congress does not act, just about every family in America will pay more taxes next year. And that would be a self-inflicted wound that our economy just can’t afford right now. So let’s pass this bill and give the typical working family a $1,500 tax cut instead. (Applause.)

And the American Jobs Act is not going to add to the debt -- it’s fully paid for. I want to repeat that. It is fully paid for. (Laughter.) It’s not going to add a dime to the deficit. Next week, I’m laying out my plan not only to pay for this jobs bill but also to bring down the deficit further. It’s a plan that lives by the same rules that families do: We’ve got to cut out things that we can’t afford to do in order to afford the things that we really need. It’s a plan that says everybody -- including the wealthiest Americans and biggest corporations -- have to pay their fair share. (Applause.)

The bottom line is, when it comes to strengthening the economy and balancing our books, we’ve got to decide what our priorities are. Do we keep tax loopholes for oil companies -- or do we put teachers back to work? Should we keep tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires -- or should we invest in education and technology and infrastructure, all the things that are going to help us out-innovate and out-educate and out-build other countries in the future?

We know what’s right. We know what will help businesses start right here and stay here and hire here. We know that if we take the steps outlined in this jobs plan, that there's no reason why we can’t be selling more goods all around the world that are stamped with those three words: “Made in America.” That’s what we need to do to create jobs right now. (Applause.)

I have to repeat something I said in my speech on Thursday. There are some in Washington who’d rather settle our differences through politics and the elections than try to resolve them now. In fact, Joe and I, as we were walking out here, we were looking at one of the Washington newspapers and it was quoting a Republican aide saying, “I don't know why* we’d want to cooperate with Obama right now. It’s not good for our politics.” That was very explicit.

THE VICE PRESIDENT: It was.

THE PRESIDENT: I mean, that’s the attitude in this town -- "yeah, we’ve been through these things before, but I don't know why we’d be for them right now." The fact of the matter is the next election is 14 months away. And the American people don’t have the luxury of waiting 14 months for Congress to take action. (Applause.) Folks are living week to week, paycheck to paycheck. They need action. And the notion that there are folks who would say, we’re not going to try to do what’s right for the American people because we don't think it’s convenient for our politics -- we’ve been seeing that too much around here. And that’s exactly what folks are tired of.

And that’s okay, when things are going well, you play politics. It’s not okay at a time of great urgency and need all across the country. These aren’t games we’re playing out here. Folks are out of work. Businesses are having trouble staying open. You’ve got a world economy that is full of uncertainty right now -- in Europe, in the Middle East. Some events may be beyond our control, but this is something we can control. Whether we not -- whether or not we pass this bill, whether or not we get this done, that’s something that we can control. That’s in our hands.

You hear a lot of folks talking about uncertainty in the economy. This is a bit of uncertainty that we could avoid by going ahead and taking action to make sure that we’re helping the American people.

So if you agree with me, if you want Congress to take action, then I’m going to need everybody here and everybody watching -- you’ve got to make sure that your voices are heard. Help make the case. There's no reason not to pass this bill. Its ideas are bipartisan. Its ideas are common sense. It will make a difference. That’s not just my opinion; independent economists and validators have said this could add a significant amount to our Gross Domestic Product, and could put people back to work all across the country. (Applause.) So the only thing that’s stopping it is politics. (Applause.) And we can’t afford these same political games. Not now.

So I want you to pick up the phone. I want you to send an email. Use one of those airplane skywriters. (Laughter.) Dust off the fax machine. (Laughter.) Or you can just, like, write a letter. (Laughter.) So long as you get the message to Congress: Send me the American Jobs Act so I can sign it into law. Let’s get something done. Let’s put this country back to work.

Thank you very much, everybody. God bless you. (Applause.)

END
11:10 A.M. EDT
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinarling77 Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:25 am

Do you have some SHOVEL READY jobs out there again, O? Stand tough republicans, don't pass this bill which will be sent to the SUPER TEAM to figure out how to TAX to pay for it, while the unions get fatter and fatter.

SPARE ME!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:49 am

Why was my post deleted? I do have a right to my opinion,unlessit bothers you- If it did, I apologise-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:55 am

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:Why was my post deleted? I do have a right to my opinion,unlessit bothers you- If it did, I apologise-

Post it again. I want to read it.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by epptrade Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:13 pm

People will be put back to work when this extremely unqualified muslim narcissist is voted out of office.

epptrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:17 pm

Sn1pe-I would post it again, but I don't want to stroke anyone's fur the wrong way,or get my hand slapped-I mentioned that a certain person was a crook,But it did not pertain to anyone on this forum- The guy in the W.house-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act - Toucan post 09/13/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty THE CABALS AND INSIDE CIRCLES

Post by godsfool713 Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:36 pm

this is not us , its for illegal aliens , and they a protected

and when the china comes over a set up thier sweatshops , and pay peanuts http://www.rhgroup.net/noflash.php

It is for the WETBACKS . THATS why he (MR.O)trying to the Dream Act......

THATS WHY WHAT I POST IS SO IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!! wE ARE LOSING OUR COUNTRY!!!!! IF I DONT SEE A REVOLT , I HAVE TO PROTECT MY CHILDREN

iam out!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is why the U.N vechicles are here, TO PROTECT THE CHINESE AND THOSE WETBACKS ,

HE IS KILLING OUR COUNTRY, HE IS INSTALLED

IAM SO MAD , I CANT THINK ANYMORE

G-D BLESS AMERICA ..........AND OUR BELOVED RON PAUL.........PRAY THAT NOTHING HAPPENS TO HIM

MY GOOD FRIEND IN JAPAN , AN AMERICAN RYAN DAWSON,...............HIS MOVIE ."WAR BY DECEPTION" PLS LATER WATCH IT

https://youtu.be/_d33-Lk5Zbw (ITS ON 9/11 ) BUT IF YOU SEE THE CABALS, THE CIRCLES , JUST 20 MIN IN THE MOVIE , WE HELP YOU UNDERSTAND

NESARA Is NOT WHAT THINK IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BELIEVE THEM, TURN OFF THE T.V. LOOK WHAT THEY DID AND DOING TO OUR RON PAUL

PLS THEY WANT TO DO THE T.S.A. GROPING ON THE STREETS , WHILE YOUR WAlking with your family out in the open , come long and hand rape you

they are taking everything away!!!!!!!!! and your dignity

Last edited by godsfool713 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:38 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:Sn1pe-I would post it again, but I don't want to stroke anyone's fur the wrong way,or get my hand slapped-I mentioned that a certain person was a crook,But it did not pertain to anyone on this forum- The guy in the W.house-

is that the whitehouse or the whorehouse , because thats the same
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2gene Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:38 pm

epptrade wrote:People will be put back to work when this extremely unqualified muslim narcissist is voted out of office.

We "owe" a lot of people a lot of things according to Obama's formerly illegal, free loading aunt. Job isn't one of them. You have to watch this series of videos to believe it!!

https://youtu.be/QHoAuk76fT8

2gene

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Hey epptrade - "...extremely unqualified muslim narcissist..." are you kidding me ???? I'm SHOCKED a mod didn't blow you and your post completely off this site FOREVER!!! You have to be VERY carefull how you convey your thoughts. You are an EXCELLENT wordsmith but you forgot unpatriotic resident (if not completely illegal) alien...
Have a great day and GO RV!!!

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by epptrade Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:50 pm

spell check please.... that would be narcissist

epptrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitterpatter Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:50 pm

It seems that Obama bashing is the coin of the realm here. For some of you, if Obama said today was Tuesday, you would disagree and find fault. The fact is there are millions of fellow Americans who have lost their jobs over the past few years, including at higher rates in the last year of the previous Administration than at any time during the Obama Administration. The problem is not just Obama bashing. It's that, by immediately jumping to decry as "bad" whatever he proposes, it stops a much-needed debate in an effort to solve very real economic problems, not brought about by Bush or Obama, necessarily, but by cyclical and systemic problems.

Pitterpatter

Back to top Go down

Post by epptrade Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:53 pm

hence the term narcissist for this fool.

Blame Bush for two and half years now.... keep drinking the kool aid.

epptrade

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:54 pm

epptrade - I went back and fixed it.
How about - egomaniacal narcissist - or would that be redundant....
is any of that spelled correctly??

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:09 pm

pitterpatter - I appreciate your contribution.

I just wrote a whole 2 paragraph rebuttal to your statement - but who cares about facts.

Let's make it easy for you.

Name ONE thing that is better since Obama took office.
ANYTHING!!

Two years time and a VERY lot of money spent... ANYTHING????

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Godsfool-Smartly put, same thing actually Great post-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Pitterpatter wrote:It seems that Obama bashing is the coin of the realm here. For some of you, if Obama said today was Tuesday, you would disagree and find fault. The fact is there are millions of fellow Americans who have lost their jobs over the past few years, including at higher rates in the last year of the previous Administration than at any time during the Obama Administration.

LINK PLEASE!

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:49 pm

dinarling77 wrote:
Pitterpatter wrote:It seems that Obama bashing is the coin of the realm here. For some of you, if Obama said today was Tuesday, you would disagree and find fault. The fact is there are millions of fellow Americans who have lost their jobs over the past few years, including at higher rates in the last year of the previous Administration than at any time during the Obama Administration.

LINK PLEASE!
Never Mind Here I did it for you - http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/data/UNRATE.txt

It is statements such as this that start rumors going that are presumed to be facts but that just are not true.
Do your homework, please, before stating your fact!

Bush's Last Year
DATE VALUE
2008-01-01 5.0
2008-02-01 4.8
2008-03-01 5.1
2008-04-01 4.9
2008-05-01 5.4
2008-06-01 5.6
2008-07-01 5.8
2008-08-01 6.1
2008-09-01 6.2
2008-10-01 6.6
2008-11-01 6.8
2008-12-01 7.3

Obama's Years
DATE VALUE
2009-01-01 7.8
2009-02-01 8.2
2009-03-01 8.6
2009-04-01 8.9
2009-05-01 9.4
2009-06-01 9.5
2009-07-01 9.5
2009-08-01 9.7
2009-09-01 9.8
2009-10-01 10.1
2009-11-01 9.9
2009-12-01 9.9
2010-01-01 9.7
2010-02-01 9.7
2010-03-01 9.7
2010-04-01 9.8
2010-05-01 9.6
2010-06-01 9.5
2010-07-01 9.5
2010-08-01 9.6
2010-09-01 9.6
2010-10-01 9.7
2010-11-01 9.8
2010-12-01 9.4
2011-01-01 9.0
2011-02-01 8.9
2011-03-01 8.8
2011-04-01 9.0
2011-05-01 9.1
2011-06-01 9.2
2011-07-01 9.1
2011-08-01 9.1

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jrankin Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:07 pm

GAG!!!

jrankin

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Three thoughts:
1) Same BS that the 2009 and 2010 democrat laden congress would not pass, and
2) The only "shovel ready" jobs out there seem to be in Mr. O's administration. They sure seem to be shoveling it big time.
3) Once the dinar RV hits, the economy will start turning around, to which Big O will take the credit for through his "jobs" bill. Now what the heck happened to all the other money we sent out there to begin with?
JMHO
OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:20 pm

dinargirlk wrote:pitterpatter - I appreciate your contribution.

I just wrote a whole 2 paragraph rebuttal to your statement - but who cares about facts.

Let's make it easy for you.

Name ONE thing that is better since Obama took office.
ANYTHING!!

Two years time and a VERY lot of money spent... ANYTHING????

Hmm, hard but I will try. Let me see
1) First president of the USA to ever bow to a foreign ruler,
2) Threw a heck of a birthday bash (wonder who paid for all that?),
3) Opened the highest office in the land for any illegal alien,
4) Got NYC all excited when he and M took a site seeing flyby around the town in AF1
5) Ran up the debt and spends money like water.
Did I miss anything?
OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum