Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL?

4 posters

Go down

Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? Empty Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL?

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:20 pm

***You're making it easier and easier for us by identifying yourselves. I thank you. We have compiled a nice list from this and 6 other sites that we will pursue. Changing your name doesn't clear you. Only a public admission and apology along with a self directed C&D will. Consider this your final warning***

One subpoena and your records are on lock.

18 U.S. Code § 4 - Misprision of felony

Current through Pub. L. 114-38.
(See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

US Code

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

*This applies to all Cabal Corporate Government and Banking agents*

Regards,

White Hat Ken

of the people, by the people and for the people

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? Empty Re: Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL?

Post by GypZ Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:50 pm

:tup: :spring1:
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:48 pm

Ubiety has a few things to say to White Hat Ken:

Ken,

Of course, 18 U.S.C. § 4 has no applicability to made up "crimes" of the "cabal" or those "having knowledge" of such. Indeed, if you have such knowledge, does that not put you in the same position which you suggest to others? Moreover, unless you are a federal judge or a Deputy US Attorney, you're just trying to show off your little bit of knowledge. Well, I suppose maybe you're not just showing off if you're being cagey about making a personal threat. Are you? If so, you'll be swapping your hat for an orange jump suit.

Also, what's this silliness about "a self directed C&D"? As I think I've mentioned, I have some experience with cease and desist demands. Just as a little helpful FYI.... one does not write a cease and desist demand to oneself. This could be useful information for you.

As to a public apology.... I agree. I owe an apology for every time I have failed to point out the failed pseudo intel offered by you, "yosef", and a host of others out there either too gullible to know you're being lied to, or you're passing on your delusion, or you're all cooperating at some level with your own grand private psyop which, by the way, is going very well considering all the lemming sycophants you've gathered as a following.

Final thought here...... I don't want currency holders to divest. Though it does make me sad for them, I don't even really care if they believe in your 5th dimension (a fun group from the 60's, incidentally) nonsense. What I hate and what I speak to are the lies and/or deceptions.  This isn't rocket science. You and your comrades make announcements every few days for months and NOT ONE SINGLE event predicted has occurred. I'm not reaching, here, to say you know nothing useful about these things. The proof comes from you!. If I had done the same (100% wrong) with predicting the weather for 10 months, you would never listen to me again and SHOULD not because that would be absurd and useless. Oh and, I cannot be contradicted about the "100%" part because the things you guys recap in posts saying "we already know" or similar, is the made up stuff that ONLY YOU GUYS "KNOW" - meaning, it's bull.

I'm not dumping my VND just because it devalued again today. Other currency speculators ought to make their own decisions. But NOT BASED ON MADE UP NONSENSE. An "advisor group" like you and others working with you would be out of business for their complete failure. That is how I view you. My heart's desire is that other currency speculators stop and think about what tyou people say before getting swept away by all the emotional and sweet words of faith, and spirituality, and high-minded "new republic" revolution, and how they're oppressed by the man, and every other form of sales technique you use.

Those who disagree with you are not all "cabal". Every opinion and analysis which is not yours is not "disinformation". Your "enlightenment" is merely a series of opinions which you use to form a belief system. This does not make your beliefs "truths" superior to others' "truths", especially if you don't rely on real facts - think, "bootstrap reasoning".

ubiety

P.S. If you do locate and reach out to me, I'm happy to have a civil and rational conversation about this or anything else. Take care, however. You'd be wise to not threaten me.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:38 am

Ssmith wrote:Ubiety has a few things to say to White Hat Ken:

Ken,

Of course, 18 U.S.C. § 4 has no applicability to made up "crimes" of the "cabal" or those "having knowledge" of such. Indeed, if you have such knowledge, does that not put you in the same position which you suggest to others? Moreover, unless you are a federal judge or a Deputy US Attorney, you're just trying to show off your little bit of knowledge. Well, I suppose maybe you're not just showing off if you're being cagey about making a personal threat. Are you? If so, you'll be swapping your hat for an orange jump suit.

Also, what's this silliness about "a self directed C&D"? As I think I've mentioned, I have some experience with cease and desist demands. Just as a little helpful FYI.... one does not write a cease and desist demand to oneself. This could be useful information for you.

As to a public apology.... I agree. I owe an apology for every time I have failed to point out the failed pseudo intel offered by you, "yosef", and a host of others out there either too gullible to know you're being lied to, or you're passing on your delusion, or you're all cooperating at some level with your own grand private psyop which, by the way, is going very well considering all the lemming sycophants you've gathered as a following.

Final thought here...... I don't want currency holders to divest. Though it does make me sad for them, I don't even really care if they believe in your 5th dimension (a fun group from the 60's, incidentally) nonsense. What I hate and what I speak to are the lies and/or deceptions.  This isn't rocket science. You and your comrades make announcements every few days for months and NOT ONE SINGLE event predicted has occurred. I'm not reaching, here, to say you know nothing useful about these things. The proof comes from you!. If I had done the same (100% wrong) with predicting the weather for 10 months, you would never listen to me again and SHOULD not because that would be absurd and useless. Oh and, I cannot be contradicted about the "100%" part because the things you guys recap in posts saying "we already know" or similar, is the made up stuff that ONLY YOU GUYS "KNOW" - meaning, it's bull.

I'm not dumping my VND just because it devalued again today. Other currency speculators ought to make their own decisions. But NOT BASED ON MADE UP NONSENSE. An "advisor group" like you and others working with you would be out of business for their complete failure. That is how I view you. My heart's desire is that other currency speculators stop and think about what tyou people say before getting swept away by all the emotional and sweet words of faith, and spirituality, and high-minded "new republic" revolution, and how they're oppressed by the man, and every other form of sales technique you use.

Those who disagree with you are not all "cabal". Every opinion and analysis which is not yours is not "disinformation". Your "enlightenment" is merely a series of opinions which you use to form a belief system. This does not make your beliefs "truths" superior to others' "truths", especially if you don't rely on real facts - think, "bootstrap reasoning".

ubiety

P.S. If you do locate and reach out to me, I'm happy to have a civil and rational conversation about this or anything else. Take care, however. You'd be wise to not threaten me.
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:52 am

Cabal Agents - Fear The Reaper

White Hat Ken, I got your back. Anyone who has a problem with your post, has a problem with our New 5D World. In our new Peaceful World, only the lucky ones will be arrested, the rest will be eliminated by special request of Prime Creator. I thought I would detail for the Minions, what they are now facing. (By the way White Hat Ken, I LOVE your posts)

To: Cabal Agents and/or anyone acting against the best interest of Humanity,

Beware! You have Nowhere to run, Nowhere to hide. Everything you had created for evil now works for good. You will be judged by your own deeds and your heart, and No slick words will save you now.

FEMA Camps? Now these camps will house Cabal, their Minions, and their kind.

NSA? NSA now spies on the Cabal, their Minions, and their kind.

Leaving Earth? Think again! All unauthorized space craft attempting to leave Earth will be shot down in flames. Check it out for yourself.

DUMB? Think again all Deep Underground Military Bases are being blown up, one by one. Do you really think that those out of the ordinary earthquakes were natural? Think again! They were underground bases being blown up.

Life? Think again. Prime Creator is clearing the entire Universe of the Dark-Hearts. All souls who have a "Dark Agenda" have been notified to exit. That means to DIE in case you don't know. And, of course you won't see it coming. It is a contract that has now been arranged by your soul with Prime Creator on how you will exit and... you will exit soon. So depending on how Dark Hearted you are, you will be dead soon, by your own making. If you are a Dark-Heart, your soul already knows and has planned your death, but you will not be informed until it is time for you to EXIT this Reality. For all intents and purposes that would make you the REAL "Walking Dead."

If this is YOU, you BETTER Check it out for yourself. Here is a Post I wrote on the matter:
http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/all-must-read-this-one-who-believes.html

Next is the Link To A Zorra (From Hollow Earth) Call that confirms that those who are "Sitting On the Fence" must exit Earth soon. Sitting on the fence means that you are still not fully committed to changing your life around to a service to others and the light. This means that you die, ascension without your body. To Hear the exact quote (Highly Recommended) Listen to the call yourself.

Start at: 1:33:00 (Question about Prime Creator Requesting Souls To Exit/Die)
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/zorraofhollowearth/2016/11/19/zorra-of-hollow-earth-1

Arrested? If you are lucky. If you are lucky, you will be allowed to stay alive if there is any hope of you turning to the light. But most likely, you are already a goner.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that if your Heart is full of Dark thoughts, and your Deeds show it, you will be judged by your thoughts and deeds. Not by man, but by a Higher Authority with final judgment on your Soul. There will be no hiding from, and no escaping from your fate. It was your creation and soon, it will be your time to face the consequences. This is the "End of Times," Armageddon for the wicked, and there will be no escaping your fate. So, every time you vent your wrath on this site or any other, you put another nail in your coffin. Every time you think a Dark Thought, or act out a Dark Deed, your Exit Time, quickens.

To The Dark-Hearts:

May God Have Mercy On Your Soul. So Be It.

To The Light Workers:

Hey OWB,

whew.... to "cabal agents". For a moment there, I thought you referring to me since you linked to my post about the misguided and wildly mistaken post of WH-Ken. Yeah, it really seemed like you were telling me someone from your group would be hastening my demise. That would be a terrible thing to do, and certainly nothing like your new age religion of light and love.

Something else.... you addressed your post to "anyone acting against the best interest of Humanity". According to who? You? "yosef"? Will it be someone in your religion of channelers, ETs, advanced middle earth people, and multi-dimensional transitioners? Oh and that gibberish about the soul knowing it's going to die, obviously, that means nothing because I don't have to perform for my salvation - just love and embrace the author and perfecter of my faith. On that point, I'm so sorry that it seems your spiritual destiny is based on your performance - the things you do - since after all, some folks have a greater capacity for "good" behavior than others; not such a fair system of beliefs. Anyway, it's not a real problem unless you were just using new age code for a planned act of violence.

I thought this would be helpful to you since, similar to WH-Ken, you've offered some kind of "warning" which I vastly exceeds information on the currency speculation. No need to escalate. As I told Ken, if you find it important to reach out and contact me, I'm happy to have a civil and rational conversation about this or anything else. As I urged to Ken, take care to avoid threatening language.

I really don't know why some of you guys can't just handle the argument presented to you, but instead pull out this dungeons and dragons talk. Let's deal with it for what it really is, a currency speculation, not the proselytizing opportunity to declare we must all "turn or burn". Give it a rest and let's talk about currency instead of your religion.

Thanks,

ubiety

Aren't you ashamed if your selves? I have seen so much bickering going on that it makes me ashamed of all if us! AND WE ARE GOD'S CHOSEN??? I feel like I am in elementary school again! Listen, if Yosef is lying too us just to sale currently,.and doing it under the name of GOD OUR FATHER AND JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVOIR, do you HONESTLY think he will get by with this? Really? I don't know what your Bible says, but mine says to FEAR GOD! I CAN'T imagine Yosef being that brave, to risk his life for a few (or even a lot) dollars! He seems to know the scriptures, and if he does,.then he knows that the FATHER killed whole families even their animals. WOULD YOU TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR FAMILY? So if he comes off arrogant, what would YOU do if you were trying to get people to "GET IT"? I've heard complaints about his language, his choice of words may NOT be tasteful to you, (nor to me for that matter) these are words made up by man, nothing to keep him out of heaven!

I'm not saying he is wrong, Or right. I'm not saying ANYONE who post on hear are right! I have always heard that there are HALF TRUTHS in about everything. Remember " take with a grain of salt?" oh my, I'm sounding like Tanks pysops! That is another man I have a lot of respect for!

So let's stop all this BICKERING and get over your selves! Your 15 min of fame is up already!!!

One more few words, and these are for PATRICK. What a kind caring person! He has to read through ALL OF THIS! "YOU ARE A BLESSING" Dear Patrick!

My GOD IS love
Treetop

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:36 am

Ubiety, why don't you clear it up for all of us and just declare if you are a cabal minion or not? Easy peasy.

Bruce Banner

Bruce,

I declare I am not a "cabal" minion or whatever other word you might use to describe someone working with government forces of any kind and for any purpose. No, I am a rational thinker with a thing for lying and deception. Thus, the intentional and calculated deceptions about currency exchange related events for many months, the new age double speak and pretending it has substance, and then the critical, insulting, and even threatening words associated with refusing to "join the club", frankly, piss me off. It's kind of what I do.... speak truth to bullshit.

Yeah, that was easy.... for about the 15th time. Do a search for my posts. I don't threaten, snipe or insult - I don't need to, the actual facts are pretty self explanatory when someone has the audacity to speak them. The only carotids I need to go for here are the lying words of the failed gurus - metaphorically speaking. I can be a real nice person. Just don't lie to me.

Clear that up for ya?

ubiety

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:36 pm

RE: ubiety

First let me say for the record, that I have directly checked you out with my abilities and I find that you are NOT CABAL. I don't "Get" that you are in any non physical danger at all. That speaks volumes to me, because we know you by your writings, the Universe knows you by your Heart, which is Truth. While I am not fond of your posts specifically, I support your right to write them.

RE: My Post: - Cabal Agents - Fear The Reaper

This post was meant for others who monitor this currency website and others like it. The threats are not as much from the New Republic, but from the Powers That Be in the Universe. Many don't know that the Entire Universe is being cleared of Dark Energies just as the Earth is. In fact what is happening on the Earth, is happening throughout the Universe. Here is a clip from a Zorra (Of Hollow Earth) Call where it says that Darkness is being cleared from the entire Universe:

Here’s Zorra’s Conference Call: (Start at 39:00)
https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=DYQCa/jVZtk

The reason this is important is that there really is nowhere to run for the Dark Hearts to run in this Universe. Even if they Got off this Planet, it is still over for them. It also means that there will be no more threats to us from anywhere else in the Universe.

Nothing to be protected from. Nothing to fear...EVER AGAIN!

The Bottom Line

So while you can't and won't harm what we are creating on this Web Site for the World, your negativity can, and is, harming your own personal reality and happiness. That is the Law Of Attraction. Lighten up and smell the roses. The World will soon be a great place to live, only if you think so, otherwise you could be miserable in the Garden of Eden. The choice, for your own Reality, is yours alone.

May We All Get Everything We Want and Live The Lives We Dreams Of

Signed: One Who Believes

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:58 am

eys eys eys eys eys

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? 2805820865  Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? 2805820865  Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? 2805820865  Are YOU an Agent of the CABAL? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum