Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:23 pm

Guru Bulldog75:   OKIE BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES WITH HIS WISDOM.  WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH OKIE, THE OOM TEAM, LEXIE, MYSELF LOVE YOU GUYS. AWESOME TEAM. HOUR TO HOUR WATCH ....ABSOLUTELY YES. ANY HOUR, ANY MINUTE.

"MY OVEN CAN BAKE OVER 440 AND APPEARS THAT MY OVEN IS NOW NOT HOT ENOUGH!!!!!!"  disregard any rumors about rumors. Okie has that locked down in the barn. My 747 is now in the shop for an upgrade. I already know the serial # of the upgrade per okie's approval. 

THERE IS A STRONG PROBABILITY, THAT THE LATER WE GET INTO THE EVENING, WHEN THE HAWAII BANKS CLOSE 5PM THEIR TIME/10PM CST, THAT NEW RATES MIGHT WAIT TO POST THEN. BUT, "ON THE OTHER HAND, THERE'S A GOLDEN BAND" WHICH SAYS RATES CAN 'CHANGE POST' ANY TIME, 24 HRS DAILY. YOU BE THE JUDGE. IT APPEARS, THERE IS A RATE CHANGE COMING EITHER WAY.
INFO CONTINUES TO BE POSITIVE. APPEARS, AT THIS TIME, WE ARE GOOD TO GO...THERE HAS BEEN SOME LAG TIME DUE TO HOLIDAYS AND SIDE ISSUES BUT WE ARE GOOD TO GO. WE ARE POSITIVE, HAPPY AND OPTIMISTIC.

RATES HAVE NOT DROPPED IN YET. DUE TO THIS ENORMOUS TRANSFER,

THE BIS /UST TRANSFER POSTING REGULATIONS HAS APPROX 10-12 HOURS TO FILL THE BANK RATE SLOTS WHICH CURRENTLY SHOW "00.00000".

ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL AND UST BANKING RULES; THESE RATES HAVE TO SHOW WITHIN THIS 10-12 HRS WHICH MEANS 'WE WILL MOST LIKELY SEE THE NEW RATES POSTED, PROBABLY, AT THE LATEST, BETWEEN 12AM FRIDAY NIGHT TO 2AM SATURDAY MORNING, ....

IF NOT SOONER, WHICH STILL COULD BE NOW, EXTENDED TO THAT LATEST TIME OF 2AM SATURDAY MORN.

THE RATES COULD, IN ALL PROBABILITY, ...............STILL POST ANY MINUTE TO ANY HOUR, FROM THE BIS TO THE UST. TYVM. 3:30PM CST.
THERE HAS BEEN SOME LAG TIME DUE TO HOLIDAYS AND SIDE ISSUES BUT WE ARE GOOD TO GO. WE ARE POSITIVE, HAPPY AND OPTIMISTIC. MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE SECURITY ISSUE TO THE BEST OF ONE'S ABILITY IS DONE NOW. THE TIME IS UPON US. AMEN.

Guru OkieOilman: I UNDERSTAND SOME FOREIGN COUNTRIES ARE NOW LOADING IT ON THEIR COMPUTERS AS WE SPEAK. RUMOR TIL VERIFIED.
WE ARE RECEIVING MANY SOURCE REPORTS FROM OTHER MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES. RATHER THAN DISCLOSE RUMORS, WE AWAIT FACT CONFIRMATIONS. INFO CONTINUES TO BE POSITIVE. APPEARS, AT THIS TIME, WE ARE GOOD TO GO; SOME LAG TIME BUT GOOD TO GO.....

"ONLY CASH IN ENOUGH IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS TO HELP ONESELF. HOLD FOR FUTURE ADVICE ON YOUR LARGE PORTION CASH-INs".

"HOPE FOR THE BEST; PLAN FOR THE WORST".........."YOU ALWAYS PUT MORE MONEY IN THE BANK, THAN U TAKE OUT".

"BEWARE, FIRST RAT GETS HIS HEAD CUT OFF; SECOND RAT GETS THE CHEESE. LIVE SIMPLY, SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE"

I DID NOT HAVE TURKEY AND WAS NOT WITH MY FAMILY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 70 YEARS. I EXTEND TO U AND EVERYONE MY PRAYERS AND LOVE TO YOU DURING THIS THANKSGIVING TIME. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND WE PRAY FOR OUR NATION". "BE SAFE; KNOW I LOVE ALL OF YOU, AND WANT THE BEST FOR EACH OF YOU"
 "SOME WHALES ARE ABOUT TO JUMP OUT OF THE OCEAN AND INTO THE BANKS". PREPARE".

Guru Jonnywg:  Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all of the members in class today. Happy Black Friday to you also.  I’ve been involved with the dinar since 2007 - mainly as an intel gatherer.

everything is positive as we wait for the rates to drop in. The currency screens are $00.00 on both the buy and sell for the first time...the old sell rates were wiped clean at noon today...This means there can be no exchanges of currencies until the rates change. This cannot go on very long...RATES are updating 

WE have verified that several "whales" have cashed in thru out the world at a prenegotiacted rate at 3.75-4.41 most are conditional on the rv eventually happening...we are done with the extensions and we are waiting the release of the  rv...The rate can change at any minute period 24 hrs a day...CBI closed Friday and Saturday and we will try to verify if they are closed on sunday...Thus IF they are closed on Sunday then we will see it at 2 am update on Monday morning...It does not matter if CBI is closed. It can happen at any time we just may not be able to see the results.

The information was sent out when the UST closed at 6 pm Wednesday. It is widely felt that it started at 9 pm Wednesday night. If so, it cannot be stopped or canceled by ANYBODY.  Wells Fargo currently has no restrictions on the Iraqi dinar. At this time there is no value to the currency showing at 00.000. Therefore they can't buy or sell.  We have been advised the U.S.Treasury that it has been released.  We are done with delays and extensions, waiting for the timer to release the rv.   Wait for the rv then pick up one of the free bank packages that will be available here. Then -- go to each of the banks and ask them if they will provide you with professional help and assist you with your information search.  Kuwaiti banks have cashed in Iraqi Dinar at the RV rate. Revolution in Eqypt has NO affect.   UST has released to the BIS which is the final step before the public. Kuwait bank rates are 3.75-4.41. It has been released to the BIS and we could see results between NOW and Monday open.   Dinar Trade has dinar on consignment. They do not own any and will have to send it back post rv.

Regarding BGG:  That guy BGG is over at the MIG site right now trashing Jonny's intel. I wish Jonny could speak to the person and straighten him out. [jonnywg] BGG means BYE GONE GUY. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I will leave it to others to judge who’s information is correct. Please pray for him.

Guru PapaJack1952:  Hey everyone I Just got a call about a hour ago it sound's like it is over as of tonight I can't say more until I talk to jonnywg he will let you know what it all about when he is ready I want it to be him saying it all I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guru Checkmate Dan:   Hope everyone is enjoying the news and the rumor about Iraqi dinar.No opnion on the screens on the board....wish ppl would learn to not call the date n rate
About 8 or 9 days ago things they took note of but could not mention, for that reason we dont want to come on here and say things are not going on

A wk ago yesterday some things took place that had my jaw on the ground for 2 days. On another plane of understanding. Don't know how this is taking place, but looking at the start of something we've been looking at for a long time.  what we need to do today is have a good day. May be the day. If not, tomorrow, Sunday

Things we should be paying attention to? Don't think so. Think next thing is the announcement. It has been said by "some" that it would be done on Black Friday. Dan doesn't know that he believes that. Are people cashing out early? What we are waiting for is an announcement. the rv of this very skeptical currency is about to happen.....u r kdding me?  all the stuff happening, no more signs, I think it is DONE

Do not pick up the phone and buy reserves.

thinks that everything is accomplished. But how long can it be held off? Can it be held off another 30 days, he doesn't know. He thinks that things are so twisted that we just won't know the date. We should feel excited. Dan said stay close to the phone, the bull and for text messages, watch the news. Don't let the day be ruined if it doesn't happen today 

We're watching everthing. This has been an endurance race. Sometimes in a long race you've really gotta push yourself. We'll all get across.

One thing thats a little dangerous is to find an mirage on the horizon and be counting on that situation and then find out its not real.

Heard info that sounds like this has to be it, and then all of a sudden you wake up and say what happened. There is water, we're almost done.

Guru Adam Montana: first - I made it clear about a month ago that I didn't see this thing going past Thanksgiving. what I had hoped to see was the HCL passed and it should have been but it's still not.  the reason is Erbil agreement.  there is an agreement on the Erbil situation. it's been approved by everyone EXCEPT Parliament.  Parliament isn't going to accept it until, I am guessing, the EXACT SAME DAY they approve a major change to the rate on the currency.

GE is opening their first offices in Iraq.  Mobil is eager to invest. they have new currency ready to go.  they have a water deal that is going to benefit the country greatly.  they are encouraging Turkey to get ready to invest in Iraq, and they have basically pledged to handle most of Turkey's oil needs.

the ONLY thing stopping all of this is the dang HCL, which is tied to the Erbil agreement

ok, so that's all a bit complicated and it's fine and dandy - once they pass HCL, Erbil goes through, they revaluate the currency.  so WHEN is it going to happen?

Guru Freeway Bill:   it appears from all that we are hearing that it is finished and is ready to be activated.... (This is good news) The rest should be seen before Sunday night and then we will see the RV.

Guru Frank26:   on Dec. 12th our president will have plenty of time to study and look things over that the Authors of the plan have presented to him...then between the 12th and the 15th, we approximate that he will give permission to Maliki to seek the key to their shackles and end of chapter 7... we may well see the rate the first week of the New Year.

Guru Med: YOU KNOW, I WAS READING THE ARTICLE
ON THE 50 DINAR NOTE BEING WORTH WHAT 50K NOW IS WORTH.  FOR SOME REASON IT IS SCREWY.  FIRST IT IS NOT GOING TO BE A LARGE DENOM ACCORDING TO THE ARTICLE, JUST 50 DINARBUT WORTH $43 BUCKS
WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH THE RAISING OF THE ZERO'S OFF THE NOMINAL VALUE.  BUT WHY MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT?  THEY HAVE A 50 DINAR NOTE NOW.

IT TO ME CONFUSED MORE.  THE SITUATION, ALL THEY HAD TO DO IS SAY THESE ARE THE DENOMS, THEY WILL GO UP TO 50.  BUT THEY ALSO MENTION A NOTE BEING WORTH 100, I THINK.

I HAVE IT FIGURED OUT NOW AND WHY THE 50 DINAR WAS ONLY BROUGHT UP.  I AM NOT NOW THAT I REALIZE WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY THEN CBI EXPLAINED ONLY THE ONE NOTE.  THINK ABOUT IT. FIRST THE NEWS LEAKED ABOUT A LARGE DENOM WORTH X AMOUNT.  WHAT THIS WAS WAS AN EXPLANATION THAT IT IS NOT A 50K NOTE, BUT THAT ONE OF THE NEW DENOMS WILL BE A 50D AND IT WILL BE WORTH THE CURRENT EQUIVALENT OF 50,000 DINAR TOTAL.

IF THEY HAD ONLY DISCUSSED A NEW 20K NOTE OR 100K NOTE, THEN THEY WOULD HAVE ONLY ADDRESSED THAT
THAT THE NEW NOTES WILL EQUAL THIS AMOUNT BASED ON CURRENT RATE. ALL IT IS, IS THE REMOVAL OF ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE.  NOTHING MORE. THEY GAVE OUT THE NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE, BUT DIDNT GO INTO THAT IT WOULD BE THIS RATE FOR EVERY NEW DENOM, WHICH IS A GIMME.  WHAT THEY DID WAS EXPLAIN THERE IS NO MORE LARGE DENOMS BEING PRINTED, BUT THE NEW SMALLER ONES WILL HAVE A HIGHER VALUE.  AS IF YOU HAD CARRIED A LARGE ONE.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?                  

PTR Member:  i want to share some ifo with you all ; i am an ailine crew that happend to be in kuwait arond 19:50 today i was following live news through AL-ARABIA in arabic and hird the head of CBI saying that IQD is the strongest curency in midleast and iraq. iam arabic speaker for united airlines and he sad that iraq has the largest surplus in its history. his name is abdellhamid alhalie - that him who wasspeaking on behalf of CBI. whe hird the news caster talking about iraqi curency i jumped from my bad to listen closely everything he sade sond good ihope.  he sad that now iraqi dinar is the stongst curency in mdlest

Dinarian Michael: I cannot believe certain (so called guru’s) continue to claim the things they claim. I.E.: The stuff they cannot reveal, the hold-ups, the “top secret” intel, the UST lockdowns and delays, “O” is holding this up, the holidays are delaying this and the list just keeps getting longer and longer as their failed predictions continue day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year!

This ASN (Any Second Now) has been going on for hours, days, weeks, months and years! Is it that important to their ego that they “MUST” be the one that “Guesses” this thing first? What are they really attempting to accomplish/gain? The (possibility) of book rights? Movie rights? Are they really that lacking in ‘self-esteem, confidence’ that they have to fabricate such tales?

What amazes me is the human species is the only animal on the planet that does such things to their own species out of greed/lack of confidence. Virtually every guru (or self proclaimed guru) out there (except Breitling, Dinar Daddy and Scooter) are simply trying to be the lucky one to guess this because they have other motives/interests besides us. They (for self-interests reasons) think they will be the hero’s of the world and possibly get some book/movie deal or snag their followers for others ventures that they have absolutely no knowledge in for the future.

I would also like to address the middle ground between those actually trying to help and the self-proclaimed guru’s and those people would be “Kaparoni, Capt, Tenmillion and JayP”. I in no way endorse any of the names mentioned in this entire email however being in this investment since 2005 I do feel somewhat comfortable in specific names mentioned above.

The thing that really gets my groin is the unmentioned specific names that continue (daily, weekly, monthly and sometimes yearly) claiming these high ranking, top secret, can’t talk about sources. How convenient? If you truly have such sources and then claim you cannot talk about them, mention them or disclose their title, that in itself should say alot about these self-proclaimed guru’s and how they have evolved to mislead the masses for their own gain.

I can assure you right here and now, they do not give two sh–s about their followers. They are simply setting up something for themselves down the road (post RV). I am not saying they are pumping Dinars however, I am saying they are pumping something for down the road (again, post RV) (it might be book/movie rights, media attention, subscriber list building, MLM attractions, sales of other opportunities once people have money or whatever). Trust me on this, those not specifically mentioned above are purely looking out for their interest(s) or future interest(s) and do not care about you. To prove it, how many times do these self-proclaimed guru’s keep telling you they “love you”? What? Give me a break, if they really loved you (if they know the true meaning of that word) they would be honest and up-front with you. Read their crap, it is like a fortune teller.

They get the pulse of the crowd and then pursue/use that information to feed people what they want to hear! I do not say this to disrespect them (self-proclaimed guru’s) but rather say it to enlighten the readers/followers and most importantly the newbies.

This is a serious investment and one that I have been involved in since 2005 (before virtually all of these late coming self-proclaimed guru’s showed their ugly heads). There is hope and good information/advice out there but you must use your common sense and listen to what some are saying, my advice is to start (and possibly stay) with the names specifically mentioned above. If you ever really have doubts about anything relating to this investment then seek to read/understand and absorb information freely given by the above specifically named individuals. Forget these (I wish I could say this word but I won’t) self-proclaimed individuals that keep saying 12 hours, 24 hours, 72 hour hold, any day now, next week, any second now etc.!

Please understand this, I purchased in 2005 and stuck them (Dinars) in my sock drawer (seriously, although they are now in a fireproof safe and that should in-itself tell you my confidence in this investment), however in October 2009 my interest in this investment was once again sparked as the chatter picked up. At the time I really thought this was it, I am cashing in. Well, that was manipulated by the unnamed individuals above (self-proclaimed guru’s).

Since then all I have heard is it is going to happen this day or that day because of this or that and everytime it does not happen they (self-proclaimed guru’s) always come up with another reason/milestone or event that has to occur first before our RV/RI. They do this for one simple reason (and it is not for our benefit), they want the bragging rights/book rights/movies rights and/or media attention.

I suspect most were bullied in grade/high school and feel they can regain their self-esteem/confidence by misleading the masses, no matter what kind of damage they create to personal lives.

They feel empowered by the internet as they do not see the victims face-to-face but I will tell you this: One quarter (1/4) of my post RV wealth will go directly into exposing these frauds, I will pursue, advertise and bring to light those that have lied over and over again for their own interests.

And for the self-proclaimed guru’s who think I am bluffing, think about it? How easy would it be to get the media involved in this, how easy would it be to get other (damaged by your words) investors involved in this?

Enjoy your moment of lies/deception and false hopes because “IT WILL” come back to haunt you!!!

Michael

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Mission1st Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:52 pm

11/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Repost10
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum