Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge

5 posters

Go down

Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge Empty Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:04 am

Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge

Hello,

First off I know this is going to rub you the wrong way but thats the intent. I so wish there were a way I could post this openly to all these so called "GURU" sites so I could show the REAL light to all people who follow you and them as well. So here we go.....
First off if your so called "FOR REAL" put your money (literally) where your mouth is. You have been spouting off some seriously bizarre, inane, stupid, unbelievable, nonsensical utter garbage. And hiding it behind the fact your so "faithful" belief is an outright atrocity to anyone who holds a faith. Let's be honest.... god.... has nothing to do with this. It does not matter what faith you profess, greed, lust, pride, are not of their words and this is all this supposed RV is. Greed created by man and nothing to do with god. You ALL keep mouthing off about the proof from your "CONTACTS", you emails, your letters etc. How about posting some of them to show the peon down here who is so gullibly following you. I mean since you ALL have these supposed forms of proof why not share?? I mean that is the way of a good prophet to the people right?? Show them the right way?? Or are you just a new wave Bakker cult??
Second if the numbers you so say are what they are, then how my dear friend could a BASEL financial system support the numbers you have been so carelessly throwing around? It couldn't. And we both know that. I can prove why it can't and you can't even begin to climb your way out of the hole that your in.
Third. We both know this is never going to happen on level like your talking. Oh it will happen, but not to the likes of our present life span remaining. And this is where the money in the mouth speaks volumes. I would put up the highest denomination bill of currency, FOR EACH OF THE 6, unconverted if someone out there, including you, could put in my hands, traceable, non-redacted, letter headed, statement of direct happenings. Bet you the same you for the first start couldn't live up to that now could you.
We ALL know that the USA holds all the power over anything to do with money, since they hold 40% power in the IMF and unless it suits their needs jack shit aint gonna happen.
So I dare you to rise to the calling and lay aside the slanderance of religion and put your money where your mouth is..... Bet that will never happen hunh.

Regards,
Matt

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge 2245507099Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge Empty Re: Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:05 am

Well Matt not sure why you sent this to the Administration of the Site, but I am happy to post for you.

You might try sending this to the sites that actually suck up the hopium like opium. Here not so much.

Thanks!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge 2245507099Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge Empty Re: Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:57 am

Well Matt, Ponee and the gang here have been saying all this for ages. Nice of you to join in. Better late than never!

:tup:

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:23 am

Matt,

I hope you sent the letter to Dinar Daily as a post to be sent out to the gurus of dinarland.  If not, you are directing your challenge to the wrong site.  We have no site guru who makes any outlandish claims.  We do the opposite. We actually are one of the only dinar sites that do not support nor believe anything that these gurus say.

Thanks for joining us here, at Dinar Daily, and keep up the questioning of those con men.  The more pressure they get, the better.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:36 am

He may have sent it here because he realizes that this is the only Dinar site that would allow it to be published.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:34 am

:tup:

Message Sent to Dinar Daily from Matt ~ RV GURU Challenge 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum