Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday

Go down

Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday Empty Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:35 pm

Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday

19/11/2016 20:45

Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday 2885

National Center Brief

Information Office of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers confirmed the absence of a holiday and to consider on Sunday officially durable.

He said in a statement the agency, the National Center Brief received a copy of it, that "all the news published in this regard or promoted in social networking site Facebook pages or far from the truth."

It is said that millions of visitors now go to the city of Karbala to perform the ceremony, visit the death of Imam Hussein [p], most of the local government official working hours and disrupted the provinces to allow for citizens and to allow them to participate in the visit.

The federal government has previously always been disrupted due to high temperatures or the activities of the security and military parade or by hosting an international conference held in Baghdad.

LINK

Cabinet Secretariat: Time tomorrow , and there is no official holiday 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum