Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE)

2 posters

Go down

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Empty POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE)

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:23 pm

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Jerzy511

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 17-Nov-2016 17:42:47
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE
Date: Thu, November 17, 2016 5:27 pm

ZAP SAYS

Hi All,

I wanted not to ask anymore. I am tired of asking. I am also tired of not being able to recuperate enough to keep sitting and working without pain, but I have to endure that a bit more. Then Aliah asked for her son Bradd without food and milk.

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Giphy

Then Larry asked for Mary and her food, shelter, medicine. Then George asked for food. Then Nancy asked for her dying brother...cancer on that one. Then Henryk asked for food and medicine besides a kidney. Then Tom asked for rent for his family and food. Then Sergio asked for anything to help for food and gas to work. Then….I wish everybody to realize that because of who we are and what we do, we can not say no, unless there is nothing left to help with.

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Tumblr_m44xssSoJp1qjgyuwo1_500

I sent the last $20 I had right now, the last bit from my rent and food that was left over, and I am at zero. I can survive, but others can not. I can plaster their requests here, but you already know what they say. There is little change in the despair.

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Giphy

Our funds have been confirmed, yes, but it will be a few days before they arrive and clear and that is next week.

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Index.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2F8143d8d8fd19b4336fef2ff672d49d8f%2Ftumblr_inline_mify8ajWDa1qz4rgp

I got the bank documents on that now (thank God). Then I will quit this constant search for help for those in need. I can not do this anymore really. I am tired, sleepless, hurting, and need to focus on the distributions and Project side now, not searching for life for others. Yeah I guess I’m a bit down and exhaustion is a word that I thought I would not get to.

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Here-we-go-again

Oh yes…I have sent an email out to some that claim I do not speak truth. These had the emails of the people that I help so they can find out for themselves instead of making wild accusations based on the opinion that I ask only for myself and therefore I am a low life. So those of you that got the emails, leave me alone and go talk to them instead and find out for yourself.

Much thanks for what you will help with here if you so choose. I can not thank you enough on behalf of those that can not ask. Especially Mary right now. And on Mary’s case, if you want to know the whole story, go ask Larry Vugteveen for Mary Carmen at ljgroup2003@yahoo.com. Mary is one of my priorities to help right now.

Love and Light
In Our service
Zap

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Th?id=OIP.M04af25f556945d498e6dc276c3410d0bo0&pid=15

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Internet-Fraud-Alert1

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide as we put food on tables and medical needs handled.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAUSE TO SEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PLEASE CONSIDER HELP FOR THE WATER PROTECTORS AT STANDING ROCK! THIS IS A REAL CAUSE THAT YOU CAN FEEL 100% CERTAIN THAT DONATING YOUR MONEY TO WILL BE HELPING REAL PEOPLE STANDING FOR REAL CAUSES.

Enlarge this image
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) 15085696_661352644045766_2517727660735261550_n

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) 2245507099POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Empty Re: POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE)

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:36 pm

omg omg POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) 3508649203 POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) 3508649203 POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) 3508649203 POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum