Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Treetop has a Question: Can SOMEONE help me understand?

2 posters

Go down

Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? Empty Treetop has a Question: Can SOMEONE help me understand?

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:52 pm

Can SOMEONE help me understand?

I have been a Christian most of my life. And have never heard of ascension or 3,4 and 5th dementions??? Now everyone is talking about it! I believe JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS for my sins. That when I die, I will go to heaven to live with the FATHER for eternity. Now everyone is talking something I have no reference too. Could SOME ONE please explain in terms for an old woman to understand? Thank you so much!

Treetop

Treetop I will try to explain it in simple terms for you

When I got into this I had question also so I started looking for information, first I prayed that the holy spirit would help me understand. You know about the fall of man as the sin of Adam. Before the fall Adam named all the animal here and he was of the 5 dimension or higher but at the fall he went down to the 3 dimension, and here he see he was naked. SO, he was clothed with light before or the glory of GOD now Adam is not. Our loving heaven Father wants to being us all back to the first man was clothed in light and that would be rise back to the 5 dimension.

There is many other thing I can say. Here is a simple answer as I would tell to children with this question.

Dear Sister, you have touched upon one of the more bitter sweet pills to swallow in your journey. That pill is bitter because the light is shining upon your conditioned / trained/ taught & learned belief system. It is sweet because it is a pill of TRUTH being presented to you.

There are a great many Christians, along with all the other believers of the major world religions that will eventually come to the very cross road you find yourself at now.

Your journey of discovery today is one of seeking truth, Yes? You have learned that “the truth shall set you free” did you not? Yes, but John in his gospel should have added, “but 1st it’s going to really tick you off”!

You see dearest Treetop, all the major religions of the world have been hijacked to great extent by the Dark in order to institute another form of control. Control over your very thoughts, feelings of worth and abilities as a human being. That control was instituted in the form of many falsehoods, i.e. LIES.

You espoused a major one. “Jesus died for your sins”. Whew, what a whopper. Noooooooooo. He was murdered. Murdered because he was exposing the dark. He was working hard to wake people of the time up to their true divinity, to raise their consciousness, to elevate their frequency. He tells you so, proclaiming, “I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these.”

I will attempt to further help you with a series of questions that you must find the answers to within your own knowing, for the answers are within your heart.

Did God not create you in “his” image? Yes? And you are a Woman? Yes? Hmmmm.

There are many points in my words. Where you not taught that God is a Man with long white hair & a flowing beard that sits on a throne?

Do we not see both Male & Female gender throughout all of creation? Yes? Could it be that there is Father & Mother God/Creator?

If you were created in the image of the Creator, and the Creator is ‘perfect’ then How is it that you could have original sin? Hmmmmm.

Maybe say around the 2nd to 3rd century, The Dark needed to assert greater control, so They created a LIE. You Are A "Sinner" Your “sins” can only be forgiven if you pay the church a penance & you ask God please forgive me? You see 2 forms of control are instituted via brainwashing. 1) You are sinful & have to come to the church for absolution. 2) Money, the ultimate control form, must be given to the controllers to maintain their control, and then you can receive forgiveness.

I could go on & on & on challenging your institutionally taught/conditioned belief system.

The Truth is all institutional religions, especially in western culture, are woven into the fabric of our planetary culture to assert control over the masses. The Dark thereafter applies its age old ‘divide & conquer’ philosophy pitting one religion against another. This creates greater separation aiding in the illusion of control.

This “Macro” truth DOES NOT mean that your local Pastor or Priest has a dark agenda against you or your congregation. Most likely, as in 99.999999999999%, they haven’t any idea of this truth & will also be shaken to their core when it is discovered by their inner knowing.

Part of your journey dear sister is to find the truth for yourself.

I was once at the same crossroad you are. The truth of the one we call Jesus is quite simple. He is exactly who he proclaimed to be, and YOU CAN do the works he was doing, and do even greater things. For you see Jesus is but our brother but he came with the knowledge & understanding of the higher frequencies, i.e. dimensions. His lessons are many but they all boil down to a message of unconditional love. The creators unconditional love for you & me & the Buddhists, the Muslims, the Jews et. al.

GOD IS LOVE.

LOVE IS ALL THAT IS.

Ponder these insights in your heart. Your heart will tell you if I am accurate for your journey.

I AM – Love ~ Light ~ Peace

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Treetop has a Question:  Can SOMEONE help me understand? Empty TreeTop needs to Read Her Bible

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:26 pm

As A Christian TreeTop, you shouldn't even need to ask that question.  Go back to the Bible and read your scripture -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthew 24:11 -- And many false prophets will appear and will deceive many people.

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

Matthew 24:5
For many will come in My name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

Matthew 24:12
Because of the multiplication of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.

Matthew 24:24
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.

Matthew 24:5,24 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many…

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, …

Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs …

Acts 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, …

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times some shall …

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there …

1 John 2:18,26 Little children, it is the last time: and as you have heard that …

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they …

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old …

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that worked …

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum