Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM?

2 posters

Go down

Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? Empty Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM?

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:41 am

Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? No%2BScam
The Group Vs. No Group Scam

There is a lot of miss/diss Information out there right now. I'll make this Short and Sweet:

Q: Are there legitimate groups?
A: Yes, but you can't get into them now.

Q: Are there other groups that I can get into?
A: Yes, but most of them will be arrested as soon as this goes and you will lose your money. They can NOT offer you more than you can get for yourself at the exchange center. How could they?

Q: Why would someone say that only groups will be exchanged?
A: They have a reason. (See Next Part)

How a Group Scam is set up:

Step 1) Make you believe that only groups will be exchanged

Step 2) Make some sort of offer or suggested a group to join.

Step 3) Ask you to send your Currency to them.

Step 4) Then when the RV happens, you get screwed.

Please Note These Important and Telling Points:

#1) The only time that a currency can’t be exchanged by you is if there is some sort of Government sanction against them or we are at war with them.

#2) If a Currency has sanctions against them, you can't buy them or hold them in your possession.

#3) If you can exchange US dollars for a currency, you can exchange that same currency for US Dollars. Duh!

#4) If you can travel to those countries, you can exchange with those currencies. Duh!

Now, ask yourself these questions: (Think for Yourself)

Are there sanctions against the currencies I am now holding? Yes____ No____

Are we at war with them? Yes____ No____

It is illegal for me to hold them at this time? Yes____ No____

Can I exchange US dollars for them (Buy Them) at the bank, airport exchange center, or on the net? Yes____ No____

Can people travel to those countries? Yes____ No____

Bottom Line

The bottom line is that you have to decide for yourself. This information should help you get clear on what is true and what is not. However, don’t take my word for it. Think it out for yourself. What makes sense to you and what doesn't. Call a bank or your currency dealer and ask them if the rate goes up can I still exchange back to USD? You already Know the answer!!!!

Signed: One Who Believes

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? Empty Re: Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM?

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:41 am

:tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? 2245507099Are YOU Involved in a GROUP SCAM? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum