Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court

Go down

UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court Empty UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:46 am

UN calls for referral of the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court
November 12 2016 2:11

It called on the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra'ad Bin Al-Hussein, to refer the situation in Iraq to the International Criminal Court by giving the Iraqi courts jurisdiction over international crimes, pointing out to find the prison houses 961 prisoners tortured Daesh terrorist south of Mosul.

Ibn Al-Hussein in a press statement that this step comes through the reform of the Iraqi criminal justice system and strengthen the capacities of judicial officers to document violations, investigate and prosecute the perpetrators, including the Iraqi government to ensure justice and to secure the foundations for a lasting peace for the country.

He warned Ibn Al-Hussein of the existence of a serious risk that the failure to do so will target the peace and security it deserves the Iraqi people in the long term, calling for the need to take immediate action to ensure the realization of the rights of victims and survivors of reprisals against its nationals in Iraq at the hands of organized Daesh terrorist.

The son Hussein, the importance of meeting the needs of victims and survivors, including the imperative need for justice, truth and reconciliation, especially after the mass graves and other evidence discovered on the sexual exploitation of women and girls, torture, killings and child recruitment and other grave human rights violations committed by the Daesh in Iraq.

UN Commissioner said she found the tragic images of children are forced to executions and stories of women are re their distribution between the terrorists "Daesh" and murder charges of possession of mobile phones cards and kill those considered to be opposed to the doctrines of "Daesh" infidels.

He described the Ibn Al-Hussein over the suffering of civilians in Mosul and other areas seized by "Daesh" terrorist in Iraq that calls for the awesomeness does not unbearable.

The Iraqi government also called for the need to achieve justice for the victims and survivors of abuses and human rights violations , regardless of when or where or who committed these abuses and violations neutral, transparent and effective mechanisms, pointing out the importance of the Iraqi government to move quickly to restore law enforcement in areas that have been restored from Daesh terrorist.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum