Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America

Go down

Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America Empty Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:04 pm

Republic for the United States of America

Presidential Inauguration

Part One: President James Buchanan Geiger

Part Two: President James Buchanan Geiger

Vice President Daniel Mark Owens

President Geiger address to Special Joint Session of Congress

LINK
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America Empty Re: Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America

Post by Sam I Am Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:39 pm

Show me in the Bible where God ever made a covenant with the United States.  For that matter, show me any mention at all about the US in the Bible.  Knuckleheads.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America Empty Re: Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:05 pm

@Sam I Am wrote:Show me in the Bible where God ever made a covenant with the United States.  For that matter, show me any mention at all about the US in the Bible.  Knuckleheads.

Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America 3508649203 Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America 3508649203 Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America 3508649203 Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America 3508649203 Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America 3508649203 Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America 3508649203 Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:19 pm

Who the %$#@ are these people and what have they been smoking?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America 2805820865  Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America 2805820865  Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America 2805820865  Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:57 am

@Sam I Am wrote:Show me in the Bible where God ever made a covenant with the United States.  For that matter, show me any mention at all about the US in the Bible.  Knuckleheads.

Well, that's right! If the Good Lord made a covenant with anyone, it was with the English. (OK, the Jewish people may have had some involvement with Him as well.) He certainly wouldn't make that sort of commitment to a Johhny-come-lately country like the USA. Give it another few hundred years and see if anything happens then.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:21 am

Does President Dunford know about this????
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America Empty The Bible does mention the USA...

Post by T w whistler III Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:07 pm

When the Bible speaks about the kingdom of the end of the age about the beasts. When speaking about the Lion have its 'wings plucked off' it (the wings) came off, God gave it the heart of a man.Thuswhere did USA come from? The lion is the symbol of the UK. The bear-Russia, 4 heads of the leopard-Germany, so it does mention the USA in these  prophecies. :yes:

T w whistler III

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:14 pm

The U.S.A.? What is that? Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America 3508649203 couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:02 pm

T w whistler III wrote:When the Bible speaks about the kingdom of the end of the age about the beasts. When speaking about the Lion have its 'wings plucked off' it (the wings) came off, God gave it the heart of a man.Thuswhere did USA come from? The lion is the symbol of the UK. The bear-Russia, 4 heads of the leopard-Germany, so it does mention the USA in these  prophecies. :yes:

I believe you're referring to Daniel 7:3,4 which says:

3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

It's true that some take verse 4 to refer to the US, but most Bible prophecy teachers state that it's a reference to the Babylonian Empire.  There were four beasts in Daniel's vision, and there were four kingdoms or "empires" recorded in history following Daniel's vision - Babylon, Medo-Persian, Grecian, and Roman.  In Daniel chapter 2 the first vision was explained, and the first kingdom was interpreted as that of King Nebuchadnezzar - Babylon.  So it seems a bit fanciful to interpret Daniel's vision in chapter 7 according to symbols created thousands of years later for the sake of reading modern developments into Bible prophecy.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:17 pm

Does Yosef know about these folks?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FreedomForever Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:39 am

I think Yosef lives and thinks in a parallel universe of reality - NOT the one we live in every day

FreedomForever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum