Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY 11/10/16

+2
Kevind53
Mountain Goatee
6 posters

Go down

Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 Empty Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY 11/10/16

Post by Mountain Goatee Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:15 pm

DR. CLARKE: "THIS JUST IN - UPDATE"..........

We have a Very Very Very strong Belief, that Iraq will substantially raise the value of their Dinar, and make it Officially International and Exchangeable, sometime between NOW - November 10, 2016 and December 1, 2016.

We know, this is ILLOGICAL. There is absolutely NO Basis for what we just posted - no proof, no facts, no evidence, no Logic, no NOTHING.

But we ask you........was there ANYTHING LOGICAL about what just happened 2 days ago, in the United States of America?........against all supposed Facts, Evidence, Proof, Opinions, Polls, Experts and supposed Majority Mass Consensus?.........as we've said for the last month........look at what is ILLOGICAL....... if you choose.

There is MASSIVE MOVEMENTS going on globally, and most of it, you will not see on TV or even the internet........as we just evidenced in this 18 month U.S. election process.

Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening......QUICKLY.

Now, I know, "You'll Believe it when you SEE it. Well, how about you Believe it, BEFORE you SEE it?

Yes, Friends, we thought long and hard about whether or not, to actually post this date range prediction. Let's be clear. We're not doing this to get you to go out and buy more currency, make any sudden moves, compete with any other person or group to see who can call this event, or none of that - and we don't want anything from you, as we ALWAYS clearly print here.

We're simply stating this range, because we CARE.....and you've been waiting, A LONG LONG TIME.......in more ways, than one.

We give this a 98% probability of happening as we just described, within the time period we just gave.

Do what you want with that, but we're VERY excited right now, and we just wanted to share it with all of you.......because we CARE. That's all.........this just concerning IRAQ and their Dinar currency.

The VN Dong, is still ready to move at Any Moment, but as we explained in our earlier posts, it's dependent on the official ending announcement of ISIS in Iraq & Syria.......which at this time, is anybody's guess.

It could possibly ALL happen within the time frame above........but in regards to the Iraq Dinar, we're pointing to it, like never before, within the dates listed above.

Please read this post a couple times, so as NOT to miss the Exact details, before you jump to any conclusions.

Yes, you have our Full Permission, to absolutely DESTROY us, if this doesn't happen in the time frame allotted above......and we realize, we would fully deserve the Beating.

However........at this time, we really really really really really like the date range above........and as always, this is for your "ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY".

(Disclaimer: These are our Opinions Only. We're not, Financial planners, Tax, Investment or Legal Professionals, Consultants, Shrinks, Guru's, nor qualified to give Any Advice, Representation, Counsel, Bets, Odds, Readings, Business Schemes, take your Money, back door deals, bait & switch, trickery, future promises, get rich quick, Solve all your problems........ or anything Serious like that, whatsoever.)

We Fully Intend on this getting Done, as we described, by Dec. 1, 2016........Internationally and "Very ILLOGICALLY".

(P.S. Are we actually really that Crazy, for going out on a limb again, like this?). Maybe.

To YOU, the Very Best,
Dr. Clarke
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 Empty Re: Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY 11/10/16

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:29 pm

No not crazy. just typical. I am sure that just like every time before, you will find a way to move the date back without admitting you were FOS all along.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 2805820865  Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 2805820865  Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 2805820865  Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 Empty Stop Lying

Post by Dr clarke lies Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Please Dinar Recaps, don't post your own lies anymore.

Dr clarke lies

Back to top Go down

Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 Empty Re: Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY 11/10/16

Post by Mission1st Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:32 pm

Dr Clarke: Unprecedented CHANGE "has happened" and "IS" happening.... QUICKLY  11/10/16 Okpump10
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:46 pm

I really don't understand why you guys bother with these d-bags- It's a f'n waste of time- Y'all know they all lie like a rug- :nonono:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IBHomer Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:46 pm

I get such a good laugh at these morons that fawn all over Dr Clarke when he has already been proven to be a liar.....LOL 

Blue 11/10/2016 03:08:34 pm
Thank you Dr. Clarke !!
Like birds of a feather flock together. I will sit out on a limb with you any time.
It is thoughs that are daring are creators of change. Our group appreciates you !!
Blessings, Blue

Smithsonian 11/10/2016 03:10:04 pm
Thanks Dr Clarke as always. You warm our hearts with your positive, intellectually conceived wisdom. Yes we CAN believe because we CAN. We are people of CAN and SUDDENLY!
Anyways thanks again.
Smitsonian

[url=http://Dinar Recaps]Paula[/url] [url=http://Dinar Recaps]link[/url] 11/10/2016 03:13:27 pm
Thank you so much Dr. Clarke!!!

Jalee 11/10/2016 03:14:55 pm
PAYING VERY CLOSE ATTENTION. Markets seem to be going crazy since yesterday.
God Bless

Mark 11/10/2016 03:20:24 pm
Dr Clarke,
Thank you for posting once again. It is always a nice way to start a day after reading an update from you. Your posts are much easier to go along with than some that immediately preceded yours about the republic, Zim rates of over 30,000 and some of the other nonsense.

Polly 11/10/2016 03:24:16 pm
Yay, Bring it on.

Candy K 11/10/2016 04:02:09 pm
YES, PLEASE BRING IT NOW!! When I read your last update I was disappointed! I like THIS one MUCH better!!!!!!! PRAYING HARD!!

Chuckd 11/10/2016 03:41:19 pm
YES - THANK YOU DR. CLARKE!!!!!!! WE BELIEVE!!!!!

Francis Albert 11/10/2016 03:46:42 pm
Sir/Madam..the very best I can say is "From your lips to God's ears"
Love to all, May the Blessings be

Masiofo 11/10/2016 03:49:25 pm
WOO-HOO!!! Dr. Clarke, thanks for the update and for coming back, for those of us who want to hear from you. Very exciting news! Thank you for caring. God bless you and your team, as well as your families. ------ Susan

Dr. Rich 11/10/2016 03:50:38 pm
Hi Dr. Clark
I first introduced you on TNT site, and some people liked you, but others- oh well. l have enjoyed your info from day one. I am still sitting on this same limb with you, however the tree is a big old OAK tree. The key to what you said is the massive changes now, and they are continuing today. I read those amounts, and had about 69 zeros in the front, and coming from China. I am with you! NUFF SAID thanks OKIE - God Bless you both.

Pearl 11/10/2016 03:51:38 pm
I live in hope, I hope you are right.

[url=http://Dinar Recaps]Robert[/url] [url=http://Dinar Recaps]link[/url] 11/10/2016 06:25:18 pm
"Hope is a great thing. Perhaps the greatest thing of all". (from Shawshank Redemption)

applepie 11/10/2016 03:55:32 pm
Still got my ILLOGICAL thinking cap on CAPTAIN as I have ever since you proposed this way of thinking. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. You already know MY logic Dr Clarke. Absolutely LOVE your new disclaimer too. You are STILL the only INFORMATION Provider I follow and believe in. (note the non use of the much over used OTHER "I"word?) Full speed ahead and thank you AGAIN for caring. Until next time my dear friend.......

Jim 11/10/2016 04:00:25 pm
Thank you Dr. Clarke. I pray you are right

Zip 11/10/2016 04:01:47 pm
Wahoo!

Kathy 11/10/2016 04:09:21 pm
Dr. Clarke, I pray you are right on this one! You and yours are very appreciated and may you be blessed with the highest and the best that your heart desires.

john 11/10/2016 04:21:21 pm
Dr. Clarke,
Thanks for sharing, especially when you really don't have to at all!

Blessings, john

Lifeisgood 11/10/2016 04:44:10 pm
Exciting times indeed!! Thank you again for updating Dr Clarke. You shine like a star in a dark night. I just don´t get why IQD suddenly is not so concerned about IS since VND still is connected with security? Or IS will be gone quicker than we think- at least from Iraq?
Warm greetings from a cold & snowy Norway and I´m HAPPY because now I can FLY on my ski Smile

Giebel 11/10/2016 04:58:00 pm
Dr Clarke
Man you are one tough cookie and I love it for saying what you just said. If your time frame doesn't come together I'll be more than happy to stand guard for you and take out all the naysayers. But I truly believe we will see something during that time period. Thank you from many of us here in Dinarland as you are truly the breath of fresh air that we all need these days. And yes, the impossible can happen and it just did as we all saw on Tuesday. Oh happy day!!!!!!

Sunny Tice 11/10/2016 04:58:37 pm
Either way it goes, your thoughts do brighten my day with hope. Thank you for that Dr. Clarke!

Lou 11/10/2016 04:59:03 pm
98% confident in your timeline is almost a guarantee....

Kim 11/10/2016 05:14:21 pm
Thank you once again Dr. Clarke. I'll take illogical and profitable any day! Fingers crossed for between now & Dec 1st!

IBHomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:21 am

Dr. Clarke wrote:We have a Very Very Very strong Belief, that Iraq will substantially raise the value of their Dinar,

Your beliefs are completely irrelevant and have nothing whatever to do with reality - as you yourself admit:

There is absolutely NO Basis for what we just posted - no proof, no facts, no evidence, no Logic, no NOTHING.

Which means that
We give this a 98% probability of happening
is completely meaningless and shows that you have no understanding whatsoever of probability.

You're just another dinarland witch-doctor and fraud. You may not want money, but you clearly want the attention and adulation of the gullible.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef2 Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:10 am

isn't this very very very much the same MLM strategy... 
make the case for an imminent RV of a non trade-able currency at a point in time when the country (or countries) are incapable of paying a utility bill let alone a trillion dollar cash pay out...  

This is simply about site visits , traffic clicks and ad revenue.

Follow the money, watch the 60 Minutes piece from last Sunday regarding the current state of Iraq and the on going war against ISIS.

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum