Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Californians calling for 'Calexit' from US after Trump's win DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Californians calling for 'Calexit' from US after Trump's win

3 posters

Go down

Californians calling for 'Calexit' from US after Trump's win Empty Californians calling for 'Calexit' from US after Trump's win

Post by Sam I Am Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:41 pm

After Donald Trump won the race to the White House, people across California took to social media Tuesday night to call for "Calexit" — California exit — recalling Brexit, Britain's push to leave the European Union.
As the topic continues to trend on Twitter, Californians in favor of seceding from the US will gather today on the steps of the capitol in Sacramento.
The group leading the charge, Yes California Independence Campaign, assembled long before Trump's surprising victory. Its aim is to hold a referendum in 2019 that, if passed, would make California an independent country

http://www.businessinsider.com/california-secession-calexit-2016-11

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Californians calling for 'Calexit' from US after Trump's win Empty Re: Californians calling for 'Calexit' from US after Trump's win

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:54 pm

Good, screw 'em, f'n pussies-Don't let the door slam you idiots in the ass on the way out, you sissy bastards- And don't come back-How do you like us now?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Californians calling for 'Calexit' from US after Trump's win Empty Re: Californians calling for 'Calexit' from US after Trump's win

Post by clayf Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:14 pm

Ditto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:08 pm

Yep! There's planes leaving for Russia everyday, so you California pussies better be on a lot of 'em...... :yes: Twisted Evil sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:22 pm

The same thing happened here in Texas when Obama started spending us into oblivion in 2009.  It didn't go anywhere of course.  Just a bunch of malcontents venting.  In a few months they'll accept it and go on with life.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum