Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Military Quote Of The Day GySgt Harry Berres, USMC

2 posters

Go down

Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC Empty Military Quote Of The Day GySgt Harry Berres, USMC

Post by phantomssecret Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Military Quote Of The Day
Just has to be the best military quote we have ever seen......
"When I joined the military it was illegal to be homosexual, then it became optional and now it's legal.
I'm getting the heck out before Obama makes it mandatory."
GySgt Harry Berres, USMC
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Military Quote Of The Day   GySgt Harry Berres, USMC Empty Re: Military Quote Of The Day GySgt Harry Berres, USMC

Post by openmind Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:50 pm

phantomssecret wrote:Military Quote Of The Day
Just has to be the best military quote we have ever seen......
"When I joined the military it was illegal to be homosexual, then it became optional and now it's legal.
I'm getting the heck out before Obama makes it mandatory."
GySgt Harry Berres, USMC

I can't understand why a guy would ever be sexually attracted to another guy. But I'll tell you what, if they are happy being gay and they are not hurting anyone, let them. Whats the big deal? If you are worried about the "indecent, un-Godly" path our nation is on, then focus your time and energy at the real injustices in our countries.

The liars and thieves who are the bastions of corporatism are real evil. Not someone who likes men.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum