Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

how do you stay chipper? currently struggling.

+3
roxy22222222
Ponee
Norskgirl
7 posters

Go down

how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. Empty how do you stay chipper? currently struggling.

Post by Norskgirl Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:46 am

hello~ 
i recently found this forum, ive been using dinarguru for years and never really ventured away from it. i think this site is pretty cool though, i like that you can have a conversation rather than just taking information and not being able to hear other peoples feedback.
 im a 20 year old female, my dad invested in the dinar about a decade ago now. i never really thought much of it, sort of thought it was fake. 
ive started reading more and more these past weeks and months. a few days ago my father told me that were only a few steps away from the dinar paying off. 
the more i read about it the more conflicted i get. i was losing sleep thinking about how much our lives are going to change, then i settled into the idea and was pretty happy. now ive been reading alittle too much and all this about it being a scam is making me feel lost. im getting stress headaches from all this information that its either about to happen or about how its a scam.   
i know all of it is 'what if' at this point but have you been through these emotional ups and downs?  at the moment im having a hard time coping at the moment.

Norskgirl

Back to top Go down

how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. Empty Re: how do you stay chipper? currently struggling.

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:45 am

Are you asking about how to stay positive about life?  Or about waiting for the RV to happen?

I can not speak for the rest of the people here, but I was released from the anxiety and feeling of depression of waiting for my life to change with the RV HAPPENING, by  letting go of the belief that the IQD or any other currency is going to be RVing any time soon, if at all. And I do not  buy into a GCR at all. Getting off the daily expectation of it happening is the healthiest thing anyone who owns dinar can do for themselves. 

Also, you need to understand, that all of the gurus are just average or below average people who bought dinar just like the rest of us and never did, nor do they now have any true insight to Iraq, World Currencies, World Affairs,  or anything else they claim to know.  Many have backgrounds in rather unethical if not illegal practices. They have made a life of making a buck off of others and found dinar to be a great profitable way to continue to do it.

Some of these guru characters are just losers that never had an ounce of attention in their lives and this is now their claim to fame as they feed their immature egos with daily stroking from their members. 

Walk away from the guru world.  It isn't real. It is a land of actors, liars, and con artists. 

I will NEVER tell anyone to Sell their dinar, but at least put it away.  Chasing the hopium is not healthy. Live life as if you and your family don't have it and proceed with life motivations and decisions that need to be made without a Dinar RV being part of the picture. If it RV's you will know.

Best wishes to you, Norskgirl.  And if you continue to stay on the ride, do some real investigating and avoid the lying gurus.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. Empty Re: how do you stay chipper? currently struggling.

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:49 am

Welcome to the site Norskgirl! DD brings the news and exposes the lying pumping "gurus" that are making money  from their scamming ways such as selling products to their listeners who keep falling for it. You found the right site if you want to know the truth!

Don't lose sleep over this scam. Just move on with your life. It's just not worth it! :nono: :winky winky: :juggle:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:17 am

Welcome Norskgirl! Sage advise given by Ponee and roxy.

When you allow an external fantasy to rule your life you will only bring yourself down. Find the joy that surrounds you in living in the present. You are to young to not be out having a fun time with your friends!
Hopefully if you move past the false hopes that this currency thing is your Dad will also. Best wishes!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2245507099how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:34 am

Norskgirl, Welcome to our loving family, and we are glad that you are here, and that you found us- Please, enjoy your stay, and as far as the gurus go, pay no attention to them, and you'll be all the better for it! So, kick off your shoes, get comfy, and relax! You are home, now!! :yes: how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2834342768 how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2834342768 how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 230677302 how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2243815925 bigsmile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:37 am

My answer may be a bit different. While I agree with Ponee's advise, I would add that as a believer, I have always recognized that my source and provision has never been any currency. Whatever happens I can rejoice that my name is written in the Book of Life and in knowing that my provision comes from Jehova Jireh, the God Who Provides, not from some pretty pieces of paper or any other thing.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2805820865  how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2805820865  how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2805820865  how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Norskgirl Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:51 pm

terbo56 wrote:Norskgirl, Welcome to our loving family, and we are glad that you are here, and that you found us- Please, enjoy your stay, and as far as the gurus go, pay no attention to them, and you'll be all the better for it! So, kick off your shoes, get comfy, and relax! You are home, now!! :yes: how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2834342768 how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2834342768 how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 230677302 how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2243815925 bigsmile
thank you Smile 
honestly i sort of think that it is a scam, but i think its very interesting. to my knowledge none of these people have credibility, theyre just like me- random people with a computer & hopes.  the fact that i cant reference anything they say from official government articles&websites is *almost* enough to turn me off. but i feel like im missing out if im not reading! 

question: why are there so many people on these sites dedicated to dinar that just sit here and call everyone stupid for believing in this 'scam'? lol. its so weird. 

also- are there any actual government sites that i could read about whats happening with the iraqi government? i havent found anything and when i see people post about them everything is 'translated' but theres no original document.

Norskgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:27 pm

Norskgirl wrote:
terbo56 wrote:Norskgirl, Welcome to our loving family, and we are glad that you are here, and that you found us- Please, enjoy your stay, and as far as the gurus go, pay no attention to them, and you'll be all the better for it! So, kick off your shoes, get comfy, and relax! You are home, now!! :yes: how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2834342768 how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2834342768 how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 230677302 how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2243815925 bigsmile
thank you Smile 

As terbo56, and others have said, Welcome to Dinar Daily!

honestly i sort of think that it is a scam, but i think its very interesting. to my knowledge none of these people have credibility, theyre just like me- random people with a computer & hopes.

:tup:

the fact that i cant reference anything they say from official government articles&websites is *almost* enough to turn me off. but i feel like im missing out if im not reading! 

I think that you will find that most of what "They" say wont be from "Official" sources, but from their "Secret" sources. Some of "Them" tend to bring up news articles, but try to put a little spin on it to fit their narrative. Ssmith does an excellent job of reminding folks of the stories from 5 years ago.

https://www.dinardaily.net/f15-5-years-ago-in-dinar-land

question: why are there so many people on these sites dedicated to dinar that just sit here and call everyone stupid for believing in this 'scam'? lol. its so weird.

They kind of been programmed to do that by the Guru's. LOL Also, if your on some of their sites, you'll get banned or reprimanded by the site ADMIN or MOD if you question "Them" and their "Secret Sources".  

also- are there any actual government sites that i could read about whats happening with the iraqi government? i havent found anything and when i see people post about them everything is 'translated' but theres no original document.

Most of the news articles, that are translated, posted here have links at the bottom. From there, you can do a little backtracking to get to the original. The ones that get posted from the Guru sites may not include links. If your looking for official government sites, here's a start:

http://www.politicsresources.net/official.htm

Here's the CBI site (not translated) Wink

http://www.cbi.iq/?pid=Home&lang=ar

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Someone "usually" answers it...If not, just bump it in the feed again after a few days...

how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:41 pm

Not sure who you are referring to here, but speaking for this site, we have long ago tired of the lies and deception on the part of the so called gurus. In fact, this site used to belong to a guru who apparently is no longer active. He was permanently banned from the site by the former owner after violating his own rules, calling the RV several times and leaving those of us who were moderators to clean up the mess.

The mission of this site now is to call out those liars promulgating the fictions of the RV and GCR. I personally try not to attack anyone other than aforementioned liars. Some of the other members are perhaps ... more blunt in their statements, but we allow a lot of freedom of expression here.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2805820865  how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2805820865  how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2805820865  how do you stay chipper? currently struggling. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Norskgirl Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:06 am

wow, i just found the podcasts with sam i am and i feel so much better now that i actually understand what the hell is going on here, lol. i listened to why the dinar will never revalue - i feel like i can finally rest. 

now- to figure out how to actually become a millionaire, ive been looking at this condo too long not to own it! haha Razz  
time to learn the stock market. 
thanks guys!

Norskgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norskgirl Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:08 am

Ponee wrote:Are you asking about how to stay positive about life?  Or about waiting for the RV to happen?

I can not speak for the rest of the people here, but I was released from the anxiety and feeling of depression of waiting for my life to change with the RV HAPPENING, by  letting go of the belief that the IQD or any other currency is going to be RVing any time soon, if at all. And I do not  buy into a GCR at all. Getting off the daily expectation of it happening is the healthiest thing anyone who owns dinar can do for themselves. 

Also, you need to understand, that all of the gurus are just average or below average people who bought dinar just like the rest of us and never did, nor do they now have any true insight to Iraq, World Currencies, World Affairs,  or anything else they claim to know.  Many have backgrounds in rather unethical if not illegal practices. They have made a life of making a buck off of others and found dinar to be a great profitable way to continue to do it.

Some of these guru characters are just losers that never had an ounce of attention in their lives and this is now their claim to fame as they feed their immature egos with daily stroking from their members. 

Walk away from the guru world.  It isn't real. It is a land of actors, liars, and con artists. 

I will NEVER tell anyone to Sell their dinar, but at least put it away.  Chasing the hopium is not healthy. Live life as if you and your family don't have it and proceed with life motivations and decisions that need to be made without a Dinar RV being part of the picture. If it RV's you will know.

Best wishes to you, Norskgirl.  And if you continue to stay on the ride, do some real investigating and avoid the lying gurus.
you are totally right, thank you so much. 
this site led me to actual answers, i feel like i can rest now that i understand whats actually happening here!

Norskgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:55 am

Norskgirl wrote:question: why are there so many people on these sites dedicated to dinar that just sit here and call everyone stupid for believing in this 'scam'? lol. its so weird.

I don't think the people who believe that the dinar is going to RV are stupid.  I once thought it would RV when I first got involved and purchased my dinar. I don't consider myself stupid nor would I call people with the hope of it RVing stupid. But, the people who listen to, read and follow the guru fabrications.... this goes beyond just believing and hoping it will RV.  The stories those gurus spew are so ridiculous at times and have been going on so long, one must really consider the intellectual level of the "loyal" followers that can not see the silliness in the stories that are told.

It is the GURU pumping that is a problem.  The people who are making money off of lying to others, are the ones we are more focused on here.

When I bought my dinar, there was almost nothing out there that spoke about dinar and the unlikeliness that it would RV. 

We provide information that was not know several years ago, so that people googling the dinar RV have more information to make the decision whether or not to jump in.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum