Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched

4 posters

Go down

quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched Empty quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched

Post by tophealthcook Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:12 pm

Hi, Everyone!

I'm here to share with you a youtube channel, 'quasiluminous' that I have found to be putting the pieces together of so much research I've been doing over the past 20 years. Please go and watch as many or preferably all of his videos!

https://www.youtube.com/user/QuasiLuminous

These are the few things I've discovered he recommends/suggests...

1) be grateful for everything you eat and drink and put your intent into water before you drink... i.e. I ask for insight how to bring heaven to earth, or I ask for wisdom and insight to

2) sungaze for 10 seconds daily with barefeet on dry soil and increase for 10 seconds each day up to 45 minutes in a day, then do 10 minutes three times a week

3) grow your own food, plant a garden on your balcony as he has done

4) do your video of blood over intent and post on youtube, his intent is... I intend to bring heaven on earth. I worship all excluding none. (I'm paraphrasing, but you can find his video on youtube hopefully, entitled 'blood over intent'.) Once there are a bunch (who knows a couple million?) of us doing this, we will affect this world, we will change the consciousness level and we will be able to bring heaven to this part of earth. We must be willing to wake up to truth, about ourselves, our world, our planet, our ideas that have been ingrained in us that we hold onto so strongly because we somehow believe that changing our ideas will kill us. It only kills the falsehood and allows you to encompass truth, goodness, wholeness, peace, joy, honor, freedom ... once we have regained this place we call earth.

5) do random acts of kindness daily

6) at midnight barefeet on dry soil, drop your blood into the dirt with your intent spoken out loud; do the same at noon to reinforce. No need to do any more than this.

7) there are 2 or more things, quasiluminous suggests but I'm not thinking of any more. Please add here once you've seen the videos and notice what I've missed.

thanks!

To be able to be all of who we are as divinely-loving beings, we must be awake and aware of who we are and the world we live in today. The dinarland info is only part of it and, of course, we don't know what part is not from the cabal. Is any part of the information not from the cabal? Is anyone even willing to look at this seriously and to question? Everyone I know is not willing to even ask the question. We're in a very negative, fearful place when we refuse to ask questions. It means we're so brainwashed that we're too afraid to do anything. I recognize this in myself.

https://www.youtube.com/user/QuasiLuminous

tophealthcook

Back to top Go down

quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched Empty Re: quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:21 pm

eys eys eys eys eys

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched 2805820865  quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched 2805820865  quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched 2805820865  quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched Empty Re: quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:31 pm

do you have any links? I would not mind checking this out.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched 2245507099quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:33 pm

never mind... found it

here is the page if any one is interested: https://www.youtube.com/user/QuasiLuminous

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched 2245507099quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tophealthcook Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:36 pm

Kevin...are u so moronically closed-minded that u r going to put down my posting when u didnt even research any of the videos I suggested, so u r posting yr crazy faces with zero knowledge and no tolerance for someone choosing to share, uplift and bring us together to accomplish some good. That makes u the jerk and the discombobulated moron. Stop putting out crap about someone else's good intent. Either say something to help everyone...the pister included or keep yr dirty hands off theicon buttons! I'm tired of jerks being jerks.

tophealthcook

Back to top Go down

quasiluminous youtube channel needs to be watched Empty purplesky... there are many videos by quasiluminous

Post by tophealthcook Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:42 pm

And im cwrtain most are going to think it is crazy info because we are so completely brainwashed, it's near impossible to think independently. I research, explore, discover, ask others, go inside to a quiet place, and still bwlieve I will always be learning and always besharing what I see as helpful. Thanks for posting the link. I don't know how o do that stuff. This is one ofreasons why I'd like to find some friends on here who are willing to truly connect and have real time conversations. We must start having real relationships and get away from this type of escapism communication that creates space and doesnt connect us truly.

tophealthcook

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri May 29, 2020 9:30 pm

Does anyone know what happened to this channel?  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum