Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create

Go down

We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create Empty We seek to link Iraq to the economic capital of the world through a stable and attractive investment environment, create

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:23 pm

BAGHDAD / .. called a member of the Oil and Energy Committee MP Dr. Gamal Muhammadawi, Tuesday, investment companies, the economic and trade cooperation at the international and regional levels and enabling progress and job creation to build the economy faster response to the changes taking place on the regional and international arena.

And the transfer of a press statement received "Eye Iraq News" that Muhammadawi said in a speech during his participation in Basra conference for oil and gas and infrastructure in the Lebanese capital Beirut,

"We are trying to link Iraq's economic capital of the world by creating a stable environment and attracting investment."

He Muhammadawi "we raised the vision of Basra to attract investment on a large scale, and to create a stable and attractive investment and linking Iraq's economic capital of the world through the stimulus on economic and trade cooperation on international and regional environment."

"The importance of developing infrastructure and securing vital projects for Iraq and Basra to encourage long-term planning to move the wheel of the national economy."

And "held several meetings to discuss the development of oil and industrial projects, power generation, transmission and distribution and infrastructure related to transportation roads, railways, airports, ports, and telecommunications In the area of housing and others."

The Conference of Basra, oil and gas and infrastructure in the Lebanese capital, Beirut, for the period from 24-25 in the presence of more than 300 international and Arab companies to discuss a number of important files and projects and investment opportunities of infrastructure for oil and gas .anthy

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.....id22=65918

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum