Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!"

2 posters

Go down

"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" Empty "You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!"

Post by ProDinar Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:05 pm

This is my first post (Maybe my 1 & only?, lol), I am going to put my prediction out there after spending many days & nights reading all I could find in regards to the Dinar.

Owning Dinar myself & being "Disabled", I was able to do a lot of research from all & any resources I could find, I have been reading, watching & listening to everything & anything Dinar, "GO RV!!!!" (I don't mean, go RV-ing, "not yet".... although it can be quite fun!) 8) :drunken: shame

OK, here is how I see this;

crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin

I predict the RV will happen on any given day that ends in "Y"!!! Now we know that day was not "Yesterday" (though it ends with "Y"), could be "Today"! It will not happen "Tomorrow"! Why? "Tomorrow" does not end with a "Y" even though it is "Tuesday". Now, when we wake up "Tuesday", we could see an RV, only because it would be "Today" as well as being, "Tuesday" & both end in "Y". If it does not happen then, maybe it will on "Wednesday" or "Thursday", etc, etc... It may happen on a "Weekday", but not a weekend... However, It could happen on "Saturday" or perhaps on "Sunday"! Hmmm, food for thought :?: Rolling Eyes

The exact time;

hanghead

The Exact Time would be as follows: I think it would most likely be between the hours of 12:00am to 1:00am (no minutes due to Internet lag) & take only mere minutes to complete, get it? I know this is a "real fact", 100% TRUE! Here is why..... "At the time this becomes live (RV), this would be the actual time in one of the worlds Time Zones". It will also be "5:00 somewhere else"... At any rate, it would be about time! :cheers:

The Rate;

Hmmmm, I think this part is a "No-Brain-er", I mean... I can't tell you, I can only hope & guess.
I hope my guess would be right, I can only "Hope". I want to keep up-beat & hopeful, not guess wrong, but if I did, it's still just a guess. So, I guess I'll leave that one alone, that way I can remain "Hope-full" & still have "High-Hopes", but I'm not going to get my "Hopes" up to much. I need to stay grounded, as do you! ☀

I am in no way a "Guru" or have any "High up the ladder peeps for my Intel". This is just my interpretation & conclusion drawn from what I have been reading, watching & hearing in forums, TV, Internet videos & publications from around the world.... :arrow: :study:

I am confident that we are not at the beginning of our wait, nor are we at our end! We are right where we should be, in the "Here & Now" (Stuck in the middle with you!). We & they are not "Done with this", "Done", to me would mean..... "I am no longer waiting" (past tense), I would be sipping cold drinks with tiny umbrellas in them, on a very nice beach, saying ..... "How you do'n?" to the pretty ladies as they pass by (I seen that on a TV show also). shame

Now, I sit, "Waiting, Hoping & just Guessing" if I will be right with my math... In the mean time, I will keep an open mind as to "others Intel, thoughts, feelings or comments". really?

I dare anybody to prove me wrong (I could be wrong though.), just try, I know I am spot on in my predictions.... Your turn........ :joker: shame really? delete
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

"You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!" Empty Re: "You want the truth?, .... YOU can't handle the truth!"

Post by godsfool713 Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:16 pm

i believe you and i really like you contact you

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum